What Is The Cause Of Palesteenian Hatred?

Engaged in a peace process? LOL!

There has never been a peace process.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer, named by the The Financial Times as the most influential commentator in America...
The world urged Israel to evacuate Gaza and let it be independent, which it did. It uprooted every settler, every soldier. There wasn't a Jew left in Gaza. There were fewer Jews in Gaza than there were in Nazi Germany after World War 2. They withdrew. The Israelis were completely open to friendly relations. They had no interest in war on Gaza. And, the relations were good until Hamas took over.

Hamas is an entity declared to eternal war with Israel until Israel is destroyed. It's not an argument over settlements. It isn't an argument over occupation. It's over existence.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQjZtR2Ygg]Krauthammer: The problem with Israel isn't occupation or settlements. It's existence - YouTube[/ame]

Krauthammer is full of crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

There has never been a peace process.

Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer Charles Krauthammer, named by the The Financial Times as the most influential commentator in America...
The world urged Israel to evacuate Gaza and let it be independent, which it did. It uprooted every settler, every soldier. There wasn't a Jew left in Gaza. There were fewer Jews in Gaza than there were in Nazi Germany after World War 2. They withdrew. The Israelis were completely open to friendly relations. They had no interest in war on Gaza. And, the relations were good until Hamas took over.

Hamas is an entity declared to eternal war with Israel until Israel is destroyed. It's not an argument over settlements. It isn't an argument over occupation. It's over existence.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQjZtR2Ygg]Krauthammer: The problem with Israel isn't occupation or settlements. It's existence - YouTube[/ame]

Krauthammer is full of crap.

Washington Post Writers Group...
Winner of the Pulitzer Prize and named by The Financial Times as the most influential commentator in America, Charles Krauthammer has been honored from every part of the political spectrum for his bold, lucid and original writing -- from the famously liberal People for the American Way (which presented him their First Amendment Award) to the staunchly conservative Bradley Foundation (which awarded him their first $250,000 Bradley Prize).

Since 1985, Krauthammer has written a syndicated column for The Washington Post for which he won the 1987 Pulitzer Prize for distinguished commentary. It is published weekly in more than 250 newspapers worldwide.

The late Meg Greenfield, longtime editorial page editor of The Washington Post, called Krauthammer’s column “independent and hard to peg politically. It’s a very tough column. There’s no ‘trendy’ in it. You never know what is going to happen next.”

Says Fred Hiatt, editorial page editor of The Washington Post: "Krauthammer's weekly essays on the war on terrorism, bioethics, the Middle East, anti-Semitism in Europe and other complex and contentious issues cut through the cant and the muddy thinking in a way that many other columnists can only envy."
The Washington Post Writers Group

Charles Krauthammer...

Last edited:
And, the relations were good until Hamas took over.

Not true.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5BDwEW6uw]Laila El-Haddad, Journalist, Author, Gaza Mom-The Autograph-09-21-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

Qur'an (5:51) - "O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

The Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews were all opposed to the creation of Israel.

With Muslims, Christians , and Jews on the same side, how is this a religious conflict?

The Palestinian Muslims, Christians, and Jews were all opposed to the creation of Israel.

With Muslims, Christians , and Jews on the same side, how is this a religious conflict?

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Kings David and Solomon and the 12 Tribes would have disagreed.

What Is The Cause Of Palesteenian Hatred?

Because there are Jews in control over Muslims JStone.

In the Umma, this is unthinkable to them.

But we may get them to put it off until 6001 :)

^^ And this is what really matters. :thup:

Muslims in control of Muslims in the Umma.

Yes.

Unbelievers? Read the Koran.

Thank you for my first neg from a Jew.

Yes, and they control Muslims (true believers) in Israel.

And as far as the Muslim leaders are concerned, Israel must go ...

In their long run, that's all there is for them and their ain't no more.

sunhate.jpg

^ Which is why....

This is their reason JStone. You can say lie all you want, but this is their reason. I disagree with their reasoning vehemently.

But there it is. :dunno: Whatcha goin to do?

Last edited:
Yes, and they control Muslims (true believers) in Israel.

And as far as the Muslim leaders are concerned, Israel must go ...

In their long run, that's all there is for them and their ain't no more.

sunhate.jpg

^ Which is why....

This is their reason JStone. You can say lie all you want, but this is their reason. I disagree with their reasoning vehemently.

But there it is. :dunno: Whatcha goin to do?

You forgot to take your anti-psychotic medication?

^ Now you are starting to sound like del. He does a bit of your flooding and stretching as well. It doesn't work with me either. :razz:

Muslims say no Muslim can be in control of other Muslims unless they are True Believers in Submission to Allah.

Jews?

Not so much eh?

I've said, OK, let's make a trade, we will take 1 for 1 on non-Muslim Arabs in the Umma and exchange them with True Believers who now live in Israel. :thup:

That wasn't appreciated. Why? Because Israel still exists as possibility of it happening again. ...

Do you live in a basement? Certainly you don't seem understand this issue truly. You've got all the 'talking points' but most of those simply confuse and do not educate.

Last edited:

^ Now you are starting to sound like del. He does a bit of your flooding and stretching as well. It doesn't work with me either. :razz:

Muslims say no Muslim can be in control of other Muslims unless they are True Believers in Submission to Allah.

Jews?

Not so much eh?

I've said, OK, let's make a trade, we will take 1 for 1 on Muslim Arabs in the Umma and exchange them with True Believers who now live in Israel.

That wasn't appreciated. Why? Because Israel still exists as possibility of it happening again. ...

Do you live in a basement? Certainly you don't seem understand this issue truly. You've got all the 'talking points' but most of those simply confuse and do not educate.

When you learn to form a coherent thought, check back

I see you have no response JStone. This is to be expected. I'm not posting to you really. You are simply an 'aside' for me to get my information out and maybe someone will actually discuss.

That's not you, and I never expected it to be you. :)

Forum List

Back