What is the biggest social problem in American society?

Last time I checked five states did not allow teacher unions. The states and their educational ranking out of fifty are:
So. Carolina 50
No. Carolina 49
Georgia 48
Texas 47
Virginia 44

Last time I checked five states did not allow teacher unions. The states and their educational ranking out of fifty are:
So. Carolina 50
No. Carolina 49
Georgia 48
Texas 47
Virginia 44

Teachers unions most certainly are allowed in those states. They are 'right to work' states and teachers may choose not to join the union.

Racial prejudice.

Every generation is less prejudice than the last. I think race relations will improve when all the racists die of old age.
Where are you from? I bet you're not from the States, otherwise you have just woken after 20 years of sleep.
I currently live in
North Carolina. The first 18 years of my life I lived in Sand Mountain Alabama.

The news tells you the worst of the worst. I have worked with black people of all ages. I have worked with racist southerners of all ages. I grew up in a southern town that had 0% black population. I frequently heard the n word from old people. I rarely seen black people as a child

The news is bull shit designed to be shocking, outrageous, entertaining and sell advertising.

The news does not represent real life.

Dave went to work on time. Suzy got a new puppy. Mike's car broke down. Tammy bought a steak for her husband. None of that is news but real life is chock full of boring and mundane stories like that.

Yes I have seen young black people that think whitee is out to get him. Those are usually the criminal types. Every population has a criminal class. Those aren't the norm.

I'm 36. My generation laughs and giggles with each other about race relations. The younger people don't even think about it. They don't even get the jokes.

Last edited:
So. Carolina 50
No. Carolina 49
Georgia 48
Texas 47
Virginia 44

Teachers unions most certainly are allowed in those states. They are 'right to work' states and teachers may choose not to join the union.

Well they still seem to be at the bottom, is it the "right to work" thing?

Jeb Bush can go to hell, I'm sick of these assholes defending foreigners who sneak into our country illegally, break our laws, murder, rape, and rob US citizens, flood our country with drugs destroying our young people, its freaking ridiculous.

"
Why? What reason is that? For the children? Were you not paying attention to Wisconsin?"

I live here is wisc. We are slowly but surely going backwards as a state. We shall be called Wississippi someday and rank down there with the backwards archaic states like Mississippi, Georgia, Texas, and Alabama, throw in NC and SC too. Meanwhile minnesota is doing well, winning the border battle big time. We still have strong schools despite the bs teachers were forced to go through. Picking on the kindergarten teacher surely was a brave thing to do.

Racial prejudice.

Every generation is less prejudice than the last. I think race relations will improve when all the racists die of old age.
Where are you from? I bet you're not from the States, otherwise you have just woken after 20 years of sleep.
I currently live in
North Carolina. The first 18 years of my life I lived in Sand Mountain Alabama.

The news tells you the worst of the worst. I have worked with black people of all ages. I have worked with racist southerners of all ages. I grew up in a southern town that had 0% black population. I frequently heard the n word from old people. I rarely seen black people as a child

The news is bull shit designed to be shocking, outrageous, entertaining and sell advertising.

The news does not represent real life.

Dave went to work on time. Suzy got a new puppy. Mike's car broke down. Tammy bought a steak for her husband. None of that is news but real life is chock full of boring and mundane stories like that.

Yes I have seen young black people that think whitee is out to get him. Those are usually the criminal types. Every population has a criminal class. Those aren't the norm.

I'm 36. My generation laughs and giggles with each other about race relations. The younger people don't even think about it. They don't even get the jokes.
Well, friend, sorry and thanks for your attitude, let your words about future without prejudice come true.

Forum List

Back