What is the best sport?

I always loved competitive fencing, and still fence for fun, but the best "sport" is motorcycle racing purely based on the danger involved, and the skill level of the best riders who participate in the Isle of Man TT and the Ulster GP.

Below is a small taste...

That isn't a sport. It's attempted suicide!

Peg scraping on twisty roads on a sports bike is second to sky diving.
You know the real measure of how good a sport is?
It's how small your old fella gets.
Heavy duty skydiving - big freefall formations from high altitudes in large aircraft - made mine shrink to a little blue acorn I had to hunt to find when in need of a post swoop piss. A session of peg scraping had nearly the same effect but I didn't have to hunt as hard afterward, that merely made me hung like a budgie.

Last edited:
The NCAA Div 1 wrestling finals are on ESPN tonight if anyone wants to watch the world’s greatest athletes.

The best sport related to human anatomy ???? HMMMMMMM Sport Fucking ! Unfortunately today it can be a quite dangerous sport. :ack-1:
Baddate.gif

Rodeo....You're doing doggie-style with your honey and you reach under and give her breasts a feel..then you say, "your tits are firmer than your sister's" and try to hang on for 8 seconds while she tries to buck you off.
lol.gif

Rodeo....You're doing doggie-style with your honey and you reach under and give her breasts a feel..then you say, "your tits are firmer than your sister's" and try to hang on for 8 seconds while she tries to buck you off.
lol.gif

upload_2018-3-30_17-43-45.jpeg

Forum List

Back