What is the best religion for a beginner?

tumblr_lwv2m9pf4S1qiyc4o

If you are sincere, then I would avoid religion, ie: Methodist, Catholic, Presbyterian, and search for God. Get a Bible. Read John and if you are interested in knowing more about Christ then find a Bible study group. They are more apt to discuss God and less inclined to support religious dogma.

If you are sincere, then I would avoid religion, ie: Methodist, Catholic, Presbyterian, and search for God. Get a Bible. Read John and if you are interested in knowing more about Christ then find a Bible study group. They are more apt to discuss God and less inclined to support religious dogma.

Only one problem with that..........the first time you bring up Yeshua being God's Son and not actually HaShem Himself in a study like that with the understanding that Yeshua is a good Jewish man, and I guarantee, you won't be asked back.

Me personally? I think that God is too large to be confined to just one religion, because what Tao teaches is very close to Judaic theology, and what Buddha taught is pretty much the same thing that Yeshua did.

And then..............there's that little trip Yeshua took after the Resurrection where He went to India and checked up on the Brahmans.

Nope, sorry........God is too big for just one religion.

Sorry bout that,

Your Q is funny, however if u r serious and this is your understanding, look:
Man is a unique creature. God gave man the ability to govern over all other creatures in this world. Together with this faculty to discriminate and discern, man is given the freedom (free-will) to choose for himself a way of life worthy of his position or to fall lower than the lowest of all animals or creations. Man is born pure and sinless and is given the choice to do righteous deeds or indulge in sins.

It would be better to know why those who became muslims did so,
Reverts - Be Muslims !

Another point related is if islam has any pros,
The merits of Islam
Home - Falsehood Go !

Evidence that islam is the truth
Category: Evidence Islam is Truth - The Religion of Islam

I think this is enough for now.

1.^^^^^^^ Worst choice of them all, might as well worship the image of satan.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Seek and yea shall find.:eusa_pray:
2. Knock and it shall be opened.
3. Ofcourse look for and seek for Jesus, there is *no other* GOD.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I want to learn a religion but im unsure which is best. Please give me reasons why i should try out your religion, the pros AND the cons.

Thank you. Im just needing some spiritual guidance at this present time.
Encyclopedia Britannica. Cover to cover.
Yeah. I did.I think, at the time, it was 28 volumes ???
Forget fantasy land. Educate yourself.

Try the Parsis!

The Indian Zoroastrians, the Parsis, have the most interesting funeral ceremony I've encountered as a study of religion student.

The Parsis place the bodies of the deceased on top of a high place (Towers of silence in Mumbai, India) to be eaten by vultures. The "clean" bones are then tossed into a deep well.

Freddie Mercury from the Queen was a Parsi.

I want to learn a religion but im unsure which is best. Please give me reasons why i should try out your religion, the pros AND the cons.

If you need spiritual guidance, study the scriptures and talk to God.

The last place id go is the internet for spiritual guidance.

If you need spiritual guidance, study the scriptures and talk to God.

The last place id go is the internet for spiritual guidance.

If you are just starting out and are like this person and believe you are "talking to god" you should consider putting off this fantasy quest and have a mental health evaluation.

Keep in mind the last "proof" of communication with a god was some old jew found some chiseled stone tablets on top of a mountain. If you discover some chiseled stone tablets you might be on to something.

Last edited:
Simply because you are too proud to talk with God doesn't mean others aren't.

You can ignore the experiences of others all you want, but you cant disprove their witness.

Simply because you are too proud to talk with God doesn't mean others aren't.

You can ignore the experiences of others all you want, but you cant disprove their witness.

Right... So now It's MY job to disprove everyone's halucinations.

AND if I cannot...or choose to believe that is the ultimate fools errand...

I am wrong about the non existance of a supreme being...

Ya...sure... OK...you go with that...I'll just be over here laughing at you.

:lol:

Sorry bout that,

1. Unless you get the call, then I would expound you can't find God.
2. Sometimes just asking "Where is God", will get you *the call*.
3. Stay thirsty my friends.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The one Jesus found.

The one Jesus found.

Are you saying that Judaic theology is the best one? Because Yeshua (Jesus) was a Jew.

Yanno.......I might agree with that.

I know he was born a Jew. Thanks for the info. I am sure there's one of two dumbasses on here that didn't know that.

Jesus created Catholicism. Apparently you were unaware of that. Well, now ya know.

Forum List

Back