What is the best healthcare solution?

I like the Swedish system the most. The Swiss model might not be bad either, where health insurance is mandatory for everyone and the insurers can only turn a profit on supplemental progams and not on basic coverage.

If we could have been "allowed" to purchase Health Care Insurance across state lines like I was able to purchase car insurance.I was able to save a bunch of money this way.

Sorry I can't provide a link so I guess that makes me a liar......

If we could have been "allowed" to purchase Health Care Insurance across state lines like I was able to purchase car insurance.I was able to save a bunch of money this way.

Sorry I can't provide a link so I guess that makes me a liar......

the new health care law actually allows for this.

PPACA Section 1333 requires the parent department of CMS, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), to issue regulations governing the creation of “health care choice” compacts by July 1, 2013.

Starting Jan. 1, 2016, two or more states will be able to use a compact to allow qualified health plans based in the participating states to sell health insurance in all participating states.

PPACA: Lawmakers take new look at interstate health sales | BenefitsPro

The private sector with the help of Doctors running it. Cost is a lot less than government run health care.

Zarephath Health Center

It costs them 13 dollars per patient.
A Government run one that is similar costs 140 per patient.

The private sector with the help of Doctors running it. Cost is a lot less than government run health care.

Zarephath Health Center

It costs them 13 dollars per patient.
A Government run one that is similar costs 140 per patient.

your link for a private health care providers shows what exactly?

"It costs them 13 dollars per patient.
A Government run one that is similar costs 140 per patient"
is not proven by your link nor is a truthful statement. :cuckoo:

That's terrible that your ideology for big government blinds you to public run clinics that work and all have proven to be cheaper than government run clinics.
So you are calling Dr. Alieta Eck a lier?
She is the one who said this on the news.

That's terrible that your ideology for big government blinds you to public run clinics that work and all have proven to be cheaper than government run clinics.
So you are calling Dr. Alieta Eck a lier?
She is the one who said this on the news.

i would like to see her proof for this claim. she can make wild claims, just like Dr Andrew Wakefield claimed vaccines cause autism, only to admit later that he falsified the results of his study and has thus had his medical license stripped and been widely discredited.

Learning how to become your own primary doctor: You can take note of foods and/or food combinations that cause you discomfort when eaten and then cut-down on or avoid them. For example:

Several years ago I developed lactose intolerance to straight whole milk and started having acid reflux (heart burn) after drinking commercial orange juices, though I can eat as many oranges or citrus fruits as desired without any problem at all. Simply put, some additive(s) in these commercial products trouble me; so, I stay away from them.

On the other hand, you should also note foods that give you positive results when eaten and work around them. You can use this guide for your own primary health care.

Excerpt from "Think Healthy!!!" by L'Afrique. Be healthy and stay healthy!

Zander hit it right on the head.... Personal Responsibility. That means YOU take care of YOU and let ME take care of ME. If you WANT to help me for some reason, good for you. If I want to leave you in that ditch to die, good for me.

how is personal responsibility possible if you are denied access to care by an insurance provider or heath care provider?

Personal Responsibility has nothing to do with health insurance. It's a matter of you going out and paying for things yourself, or at least paying for your own insurance, which you will negotiate the costs and coverages of.

how is personal responsibility possible if you are denied access to care by an insurance provider or heath care provider?

Personal Responsibility has nothing to do with health insurance. It's a matter of you going out and paying for things yourself, or at least paying for your own insurance, which you will negotiate the costs and coverages of.

my question is completely valid, what if you can not get insurance for any price. i.e being denied coverage for a pre-existing condition, or being too old, or too poor?

my question is completely valid, what if you can not get insurance for any price. i.e being denied coverage for a pre-existing condition, or being too old, or too poor?

Then that's life. Sorry about your bad luck. Try to find a doctor who will take CASH, and cut a deal with him. Otherwise; such is life.

Then that's life. Sorry about your bad luck. Try to find a doctor who will take CASH, and cut a deal with him. Otherwise; such is life.

great, so when you're dying and a doctor / hospital has the ability to save you, but you cant afford to pay you get to die.

glad see the value of a human life subservient to the almighty dollar.

great, so when you're dying and a doctor / hospital has the ability to save you, but you cant afford to pay you get to die.

That doesn't happen.

What will happen is the hospital will get what they can from you and eat the rest and pass the difference on to everyone else in terms of higher costs.

That doesn't happen.

What will happen is the hospital will get what they can from you and eat the rest and pass the difference on to everyone else in terms of higher costs.

read back and follow his line of logic. im not talking about the way the system currently works. i am talking about how he is a fpreacher of "personal responsibility". and that if you can not afford or get access to health care, its your own fault and you get to deal with it and the consequences.

New Topics

Forum List

Back