What is the 4th "war"???

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
That we are in? That Obama is blamed for.

Irag (not) Afg (sort of) Libya (not)

Whatis the 4 th one?????????????????????????????????????????//

I read it's going to be Yemen...great!
And, Libya IS his war too...and he lied to everyone when he said there were no "boots on the ground". I was told by a very reliable source that we have MANY boots on the ground! That's our LIAR IN CHIEF for you..

Actually, lybia is on him. Unless you are willing to say the NATO can give us marching orders.

we are currently killing people in Pakistan, syria, and Yemen.

somalia might get put on the to do list any day now.

I don't know if we are killing terrorist or not. If not, it's just plain murder.

The 4th war is the war against the American taxpayer.

Well now that we have spending under control, we should probably cut taxes again, since they are just so damn high.

Actually we could go to a flat / fair tax combo.

that would do away with the need for an IRS [since we would rid ourselves of loopholes]

And increase rev since people making money illegally ~ = $1Trillion yearly.

We need to invade Canada

But just the part that speaks English

Actually, lybia is on him. Unless you are willing to say the NATO can give us marching orders.

I don't know if we are killing terrorist or not. If not, it's just plain murder.

How so Syria? I wasn't aware of us doing anything there.

Sorry!

That's right, we are not in Syria.

We are in Lybia to keep lybians from killing each, but we are NOT is Syria to keep syrians from killing each other over oil. B/c they aint go none.

Sorry!

That's right, we are not in Syria.

We are in Lybia to keep lybians from killing each, but we are NOT is Syria to keep syrians from killing each other over oil. B/c they aint go none.

Sounds about right.

U.S. drone targets two leaders of Somali group allied with al-Qaeda, official says

The airstrike makes Somalia at least the sixth country where the United States is using drone aircraft to conduct lethal attacks, joining Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq and Yemen. And it comes as the CIA is expected to begin flying armed drones over Yemen in its hunt for al-Qaeda operatives.

U.S. drone targets two leaders of Somali group allied with al-Qaeda - The Washington Post

CaféAuLait;3945481 said:

U.S. drone targets two leaders of Somali group allied with al-Qaeda, official says

The airstrike makes Somalia at least the sixth country where the United States is using drone aircraft to conduct lethal attacks, joining Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq and Yemen. And it comes as the CIA is expected to begin flying armed drones over Yemen in its hunt for al-Qaeda operatives.

U.S. drone targets two leaders of Somali group allied with al-Qaeda - The Washington Post

:clap2: way to go Obama

Hit the terrorists where they hide

The 4th war is the war against the American taxpayer.

Well now that we have spending under control, we should probably cut taxes again, since they are just so damn high.

Actually we could go to a flat / fair tax combo.

that would do away with the need for an IRS [since we would rid ourselves of loopholes]

And increase rev since people making money illegally ~ = $1Trillion yearly.

And raise taxes on half of American households? How many votes in Congress do you have for that?

Forum List

Back