What is that thing.....

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
..........growing in McCain's left cheek?

I am worried about the guy.

Don't know how current this is .... there is no date. But it was very obvious during the Q & A session tonight.

According to Dr. Michael Hinni, senator McCain has a swelling of his left jaw due to "absence of soft tissue on the face in front of his ear (left)." Whether the swelling is related to past medical history of melanoma is unclear.
John McCain was diagnosed with melanoma (malignant skin cancer) on his cheek 5 years ago which he says has left his cheek puffy looking.

WikiAnswers - Why does John McCain's cheek look swollen

Yeah ... I saw that too when I was looking for an answer. The information you provided is dated in May, 2008. What is on his face (or what is wrong with it) is nothing new ... because it can be seen here ... (July 2008)CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - McCain, Obama to share stage - Blogs from CNN.com ... but tonight it was really prominate, if you notice in most of his recent photo's they tend to stay away from the left side of his face. The stange thing is that when you do a search you can not find anything mentioned about it ... or an update (like you noted) since May.

May be nothing ... but it sure is strange that nothing is being mentioned about it .... no?? :confused:

There is nothing wrong with American voters being concered about this, right?

Last edited:
It could of looked worse because of lighting. But until I hear it's something, it's nothing more than some scar tissue. He has a lot of it. You do know he can't lift his arms above his shoulders. The amount of scar tissue due to torture and the surgeries the Vietnamese did to him is massive.

I agree - it could have been the lighting. And I am well aware of all of the health problems he has. I am also aware of the problems he has had with Melanoma Skin Cancer. Just because .... "He's got a clean bill of health." .... does not mean he, or anyone else, could not get it again.

But then .... it is not just 'anyone' that is running for President. It does not hurt when we ask about things like this. We have the right to know.

You saying "But until I hear it's something, it's nothing more than some scar tissue" ... does not ease my mind much. :) Unless you are his personal physician? :eusa_shifty:

as with any skin cancer, it's there for life....just regular check ups....where it appears, it is cut out.

I agree - it could have been the lighting. And I am well aware of all of the health problems he has. I am also aware of the problems he has had with Melanoma Skin Cancer. Just because .... "He's got a clean bill of health." .... does not mean he, or anyone else, could not get it again.

But then .... it is not just 'anyone' that is running for President. It does not hurt when we ask about things like this. We have the right to know.

You saying "But until I hear it's something, it's nothing more than some scar tissue" ... does not ease my mind much. :) Unless you are his personal physician? :eusa_shifty:

Are you also demanding answers to why the press is not vetting Obama's campaign people? Do we not have a right to know that also? I mean the press is all over McCain's people. Just curious since we are discussing a "right" to know.

McCain's age is a legitimate concern, because at his age your body can go downhill fast. Instead of hiding it we should be informed of what is going on.

Are you also demanding answers to why the press is not vetting Obama's campaign people? Do we not have a right to know that also? I mean the press is all over McCain's people. Just curious since we are discussing a "right" to know.

:eusa_hand: I am not demanding anything, I said I have the right to know, just as you do. But then you, as a retired GySgt might think I was. I am not in the military - I have the right to ask questions and get answers. If and when I am made aware of something about Obama, (like you have done), I will check into it just as I checked into McCains, left cheek. Thanks!

Is that going to work for you :confused:

The press is all over McCain's people?

Why no mention of his wife's mob money? Why won't she release her tax records from before 2000?

What is she hiding?

McCain's age is a legitimate concern, because at his age your body can go downhill fast. Instead of hiding it we should be informed of what is going on.

Especially after everything his body has been through ... and how stressful being POTUS is ... we know how being POUTS ages the office holder ...

Bush2000.bmp

2005-10-2-george-bush.jpg

GW will be more like ...
capt.90dd295af278432eb44cad930dde451f.bush__whre101.jpg

.... when he is leaving the Whitehouse and his farewell speech will be ....

Looney-Tunes---Porky-Pig--C11754811.jpeg

"Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Th-Thats all folks!"

Kirk wrote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is that thing growing in McCain's left cheek?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's another face...

Forum List

Back