What is Tarp?

ShiningOne

Rookie
Mar 25, 2011
Let's see which brilliant economic mastermind can answer my Q: What is TARP? What have they accomplished?

And where can I find reliable statistics and graphs for GDP, UNemployment rate, Inflation rate, Federal Debt ect.?

A Tarp is what I put on the roof when it leaks.

Don't laugh! it is about as effective as the TARP program.

As for the rest of your post....Google is your friend....:lol:

Let's see which brilliant economic mastermind can answer my Q: What is TARP? What have they accomplished?

And where can I find reliable statistics and graphs for GDP, UNemployment rate, Inflation rate, Federal Debt ect.?

It's a "WIN WIN WIN".

Too bad it's win win win for banks and govt only while taxpayer gets the shaft.

Legalized robbery...

It was the BANSTERS bailout.

It worked really REALLY well for the Insider BankSTERS.

Hell, folks, half of the CEOs of America's major banks ought to be in prison.

The fact that they're not?

Tells those of us paying attentionwhat a sham it is to imagine that there's a significant difference between Bush II and Obama.

Partisans of both teams, of course, refuse to acknowledge that obvious fact.

tarp is a communist demokrat slush fund !

Forum List

Back