What is so TERRIBLE about voter ID?

EVERY state that requires an ID to vote, offers it free of charge.
If true I have no problem with it.

It brings to mind both the movie Casablanca AND South Africa. I realize this is an unlikely scenario; a disabled individual gets a ride to the polling by someone who doesn't speak English, and cannot attest to the disabled person's identity. The disabled person lost their "ID".

I am sure there is an argument in some states about how easy it is to get the I.D., but I am against making the vote too easy.

I think some people just shouldn't vote. They have the right, but helping them exercise that right with no effort on their part is tantamount to belittling the whole process.

People die for the right to vote

Really? Who shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Not shouldn't be allowed...shouldn't be encouraged

I am sure there is an argument in some states about how easy it is to get the I.D., but I am against making the vote too easy.

I think some people just shouldn't vote. They have the right, but helping them exercise that right with no effort on their part is tantamount to belittling the whole process.

People die for the right to vote

Really? Who shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Not shouldn't be allowed...shouldn't be encouraged
I do think that there should be a decent working structure and/or a good process in place already, and this for everything that we enjoy and/or do participate in, in which keeps us safe within this nation, especially so pertaining to politics and our government (it is that important).

Now when government fails us like it has in many instances to date, then I can easily understand the want to tweak the system by some in order to make it better (or) the not wanting to by the opposing side, whom wants to keep the system away from those whom they feel have been abused by it or think that they will become abused by it when certian measures are taken to improve it.

We all want to make it better in order to stop fraud in America, but government has to be proven to work for us efficiently and structurally again, but it hasn't proven that at all in many instances.....This is why we have the problems that we are talking about to this day on such matters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back