What is sex?

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

Mostly, I am curious to see if what I think people think is accurate.

That and Im bored.

All things related to sexual gratification, when your mind and/or body is engaged with another or alone, and you are feeling warm and erotic all over as you lose yourself into ethereality....

What is sex?

25.gif

Last edited:
You know you've had good sex when it's all you can think about the next day, and the day after...............until the next time you have it.

You know you've had good sex when it's all you can think about the next day, and the day after...............until the next time you have it.

True... And good sex should have some light scaring to remind you just in case LOL

True... And good sex should have some light scaring to remind you just in case LOL

At the very least, intense burning....

is it getting warm in here????

LOL very true AA... And a bit of a funny walk is good too.:lol:

A funny walk is a requirement, you were starting to scare me with the scarring requirement though. I'm not one who needs pain with their pleasure. :lol:

Just a big pile of people all getting hot and sweaty together. :eusa_shhh:

I can't speak for all men, but I certainly never have. I like women that are quite well versed in what they like and aren't afraid to have it.

Kind of my point. Why should a woman be expected to "save" herself for a guy who hasn't? Is it really that great of a thing? Maybe she's missing out and will end up having crummy sex for the rest of her life because she doesn't know any difference. :eek:

It's a silly and outdated tradition

It's more than silly - it's damaging. Demonizing sex into something dirty instead of understanding that it is a healthy, natural part of life just causes schizoid behavior. It's not surprising that in our society today, the two standards are either total abstinence or utter slutdom (ala Sex in the City). There is a happy medium of healthy sex with respectful partners.

At the very least, intense burning....

is it getting warm in here????

LOL very true AA... And a bit of a funny walk is good too.:lol:

A funny walk is a requirement, you were starting to scare me with the scarring requirement though. I'm not one who needs pain with their pleasure. :lol:

Just a big pile of people all getting hot and sweaty together. :eusa_shhh:

LOL, no worries im not into pain either...but sometimes when its really good I get scratched and such.... happens and sometimes its pretty bad looking. LOL

Well i think the kind of burning she was talking about isn't the STD kind LOL

For me, if there's genital contact, that's some form of "sex". Besides, hypothetically, if your BF/GF comes home early from work and you get caught getting a handjob from someone else, what is there to say to get out of that? "Uh, it's not what it looks like! We weren't having sex, I was just getting a handjob!"

So what if you are washing some centenarian's nuts in an old folk’s home, there is genital contact, but is that really sex?

New Topics

Forum List

Back