What is sex?

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

Mostly, I am curious to see if what I think people think is accurate.

That and Im bored.

According to the NAV regs covering that issue:

Any penetration, however slight, constitutes the act.

As I'm about to tell you a salty tale, I have to start it in the traditional NAV way.

So listen up, mates, cause this is no shit...

I remember first hearing that reg while in Boot camp.

You could hear an audible sigh of relief coming from some of the shorterarms in the barracks when they heard that they too, could constitute the act.

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

That and Im bored.

Hmmm it made smoking cooler than it really was???:lol::lol:

Did he save himself for you as well, or is that another of the double-standards that we are taught is ok?

You mean you would want an inexperienced guy fumbling around not knowing what he was doing?

Really?

if i were a guy i wouldn't want an inexperienced woman fumbling around not knowing what *she* was doing.

just sayin

Woman are supposed to do something ? :eusa_eh:

That and Im bored.

Does Lumpy know you're trying to take over his territory?

I love sex. Doggy style, missionary, manic, mirrors and magic.
God bless sex.

And two people with chemistry can find Eros anywhere; they need never really even meet. I have had internet sex that was thrilling.

You just got to learn to type with one hand a read her words like you would touch her body.

Our world is full of sexual opportunity and exploration.

I am a pioneer really, a hero of sex.

Remember me.

LOL every notice how the word "SEX" in the title will always get hits??

I should start every thread with "SEX" in big bold print somewhere in the title...

Something like : "GLobal warming "SEX" causes melting Ice...." And then watch the numbers of non-environmental posters show up..... LOL

Something like : "GLobal warming "SEX" causes melting Ice....

I believe that, all those polar bears and Eskimos are boring too many auroras under the horny trance-light of the aurora borealis.

Well, as I am typing,my fingers,are experiencing an uncontrolled tingling and my tongue is hanging out and I am breathing heavy, is this B.S. ie: 'blogging sex'? :D

That and Im bored.

According to the NAV regs covering that issue:

Any penetration, however slight, constitutes the act.

As I'm about to tell you a salty tale, I have to start it in the traditional NAV way.

So listen up, mates, cause this is no shit...

I remember first hearing that reg while in Boot camp.

You could hear an audible sigh of relief coming from some of the shorterarms in the barracks when they heard that they too, could constitute the act.

You know what the difference between a War (sea) story and a fairytale is?

A fairytale starts out, "Once upon a time...."

And a sea story starts out, "This is no shit guys...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did he save himself for you as well, or is that another of the double-standards that we are taught is ok?

You mean you would want an inexperienced guy fumbling around not knowing what he was doing?

Really?

if i were a guy i wouldn't want an inexperienced woman fumbling around not knowing what *she* was doing.

just sayin

Totally agree with that! I definitely prefer a woman that has been around the block more than a couple times and has some definite opinions on the subject and some things they want to get done!

Really?

just sayin

Totally agree with that! I definitely prefer a woman that has been around the block more than a couple times and has some definite opinions on the subject and some things they want to get done!

Thus the "Cougar" was born lmao!~

Really?

just sayin

i never got the appeal of the whole 72 virgins thing. lol..

i think certain types of men like the whole idea of 'conquering' a virgin because it's like star trek, going where no man has gone before.

plus, it's a dominance thing. i think a man who wants an equal doesn't much care.

Last edited:

just sayin

i never got the appeal of the whole 72 virgins thing. lol..

i think certain types of men like the whole idea of 'conquering' a virgin because it's like star trek, going where no man has gone before.

plus, it's a dominance thing. i think a man who wants an equal doesn't much care.

That's about the only reason I could think of for doing such a thing. Some people (both men and women) have expressed a desire to "train" the inexperienced other person so they do what they like. (Just another way of saying Dominance, me thinks).

Sex isn't good until there is some soreness and scratches... Oh and someone screams LOL

Forum List

Back