What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ike republican? Must love Obama then, since he is more like Ike than Reagan W and Cheney and the first bush and romney combined

As a liberal I am not a big fan of Obama, he is way too far right for me, but considering the alternative, he is the best we got

I take it that Mao was a big disappointment too?

Only Pol Pot really represented the political ideals you hold, right?

moron

moran.jpg

Ohhh, a democrat with a sign.

Before you go all stupid fuck, oops, too late.

Okay stupid fuck, the picture is a fraud, other signs at the same rally included "Please send my kids to die for oil." and "Poor people for plutocracy."

Hmmmmm

The join us or you want to destroy uhmurika mentality of some of Obummer's more partisan opponents.

Obama is a clear and present danger to civil liberty and constitutional governance.

That is a matter of irrefutable fact. Obama is a severed artery; It seems reasonable to act to stop the bleeding, even if the tourniquet we have isn't particularly sterile.

Off of the list. Please don't be lying to yourself SO badly that you actually do not believe Romney has any liabilities. Ta.

I selected other; Romeny's problems include the top four plus the fact that he is a Mormon, spent 30 months evading the draft during Vietnam Conflict and continues to recieve more in retirement annually than 300 million Americans (he's not the guy most Americans would want to have a beer with and talk about NASCAR or the NFL).

Hmmmmm

The join us or you want to destroy uhmurika mentality of some of Obummer's more partisan opponents.

Obama is a clear and present danger to civil liberty and constitutional governance.

That is a matter of irrefutable fact. Obama is a severed artery; It seems reasonable to act to stop the bleeding, even if the tourniquet we have isn't particularly sterile.
No argument with that. It is the hyper hysterical talking points, finger pointing, and name calling that turn off those hesitant to see Mittens as an alternative.

DeeDum.jpg

If all the world's Muslims were what you claim they are, there wouldn't be any of us left.

If even one of the worlds Mormons were what you claimed, you wouldn't be a hack retard.

But alas, you are.

Most of them aren't. A few fanatics are.

A few fanatics who exist because we keep sticking our fist into the beehive and wondering why we get stung....

This is a small world, isolation of 7th century societies no longer works.

In the end though, you're just a hack, attacking Romney is your way of supporting Obama, you're what we call a "demagogue."

Again, we have no business there, no business getting in the middle of their fights over who the Magic Man in the Sky Loves Best.

We don't belong over there, and as long as we are sticking our noses in their business, they are going to attack us.

And until you Neo-Cons and other hawks actually start showing up at recruiting stations and signing up for these wars or signing your kids up for them, you really need to STFU.

What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

His personality, his platform and his elitist arrogance.

You know...very much the same things plauging Obama's bid for re-election?

If all the world's Muslims were what you claim they are, there wouldn't be any of us left.

If even one of the worlds Mormons were what you claimed, you wouldn't be a hack retard.

But alas, you are.

Most of them aren't. A few fanatics are.

A few fanatics who exist because we keep sticking our fist into the beehive and wondering why we get stung....

This is a small world, isolation of 7th century societies no longer works.

In the end though, you're just a hack, attacking Romney is your way of supporting Obama, you're what we call a "demagogue."

Again, we have no business there, no business getting in the middle of their fights over who the Magic Man in the Sky Loves Best.

We don't belong over there, and as long as we are sticking our noses in their business, they are going to attack us.

And until you Neo-Cons and other hawks actually start showing up at recruiting stations and signing up for these wars or signing your kids up for them, you really need to STFU.

Well some of us like to protect our friends, say Israel, and the muslims need to get over Israel being there, they barely have any land, so whats the big fucking deal with these morons?

Well some of us like to protect our friends, say Israel, and the muslims need to get over Israel being there, they barely have any land, so whats the big fucking deal with these morons?

The Zionazis aren't our "friends". They are playing us, big time.

Not that you guys are out there protecting them. You are promising poor kids an education, and they end up coming home in the body bags or missing limbs.

And for what? Frankly, Israel goes in, steals someone else's land, and then wonder why they are under constant attack. Duhhhhh....

I could lose a hundred I Q points and still not carry the water of your stupidity and willfull ignorance.

Huggy, you lost all 85 of your IQ points when you took the brown acid.

You were warned!

Wrong! Never did the brown acid. The "window pane" (little clear gel tabs)was delightful though. AND the paper soaked tabs with the "alice in wonderland" on them were definitely a hit. Normally I wouldn't recommend weak minded people partake..but for someone like you I recommend going atop a talll building and trying some. I hear the stuff can make you believe you can actually fly.

No business where, hack? Utah?

Pssst, sparky, the Muslims have been attacking others since around 630 AD, you know, invading Spain and France, conquering Turkey, engaging in genocide in India, small things like that,

This is about your bigotry against Mormons, Comrade Stalin.

Wrong! Never did the brown acid. The "window pane" (little clear gel tabs)was delightful though. AND the paper soaked tabs with the "alice in wonderland" on them were definitely a hit. Normally I wouldn't recommend weak minded people partake..but for someone like you I recommend going atop a talll building and trying some. I hear the stuff can make you believe you can actually fly.

Is that what happened to you? Jumped off a two story, head first into the sidewalk?

The result? An Obama voter....

What makes an Obama supporter? Are they stoned, or stupid?

The answer is "yes."

No business where, hack? Utah?

Pssst, sparky, the Muslims have been attacking others since around 630 AD, you know, invading Spain and France, conquering Turkey, engaging in genocide in India, small things like that,

This is about your bigotry against Mormons, Comrade Stalin.

Um, no, this is about you crazy fucks signing up poor kids for your attempts to establish an empire in the Middle east. Which is a really stupid idea.

Yes, The Muslims have tried to expand their empires at various times, and so have Christians. We all have skeletons in our closets, after all..

namericanimage.jpg

[
Um, no, this is about you crazy fucks signing up poor kids for your attempts to establish an empire in the Middle east. Which is a really stupid idea.

Comrade Stalin, this is about your bigotry and attacks on Romney over his religion. Mormons are in Utah, not the middle east.

Yes, The Muslims have tried to expand their empires at various times, and so have Christians. We all have skeletons in our closets, after all..

I thought you said Mormons aren't Christian, bigot boi?

Forum List

Back