What is Romney's worst liability at this point in time?

Romney's Current Greatest Liability

• The tax havens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pie/cake/death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, that's all you got?

Bain
Taxes and Tax shelters?

Now let's discusses obummer's biggest liabilities, there are so many it's hard to know where to begin..

fucked up sinking economy
3 1/2 years of unemployment at 8.2%
rising fuel and grocerie prices
fast and furious
White House leaks to the press

taxes taxes taxes the biggest fucking tax increase in America..

class warfare, race warfare, economic warfare.

It's hard to get these people to even talk about Romney, "anyone but Obama" is basically the only reason they have for potentially saddling us with a man they have no interest in.

His worst liability is not coming out full throttle against obama.

Full throttle?

I think this is the first time in my life..I've heard one candidate..call another a "liar".

But that's not really beyond the pale with conservatives. They did call John Kerry..a coward.

It's really the entire package.

But mostly..I think it's his basic lack of Charisma..and "reason" to be President.

And by "reason" I mean..he wants to be President because he's bored.

His worst liability is not coming out full throttle against obama.

Full throttle?

I think this is the first time in my life..I've heard one candidate..call another a "liar".

But that's not really beyond the pale with conservatives. They did call John Kerry..a coward.

Bullshit. The fucking idiot President called Mitt a felon.

He did? Or his campaign manager did. Because apparently, if it didn't come out of Obama's mouth, and there is no video, it didn't happen.

Ask Warbler, he'll tell ya.

Full throttle?

He did? Or his campaign manager did. Because apparently, if it didn't come out of Obama's mouth, and there is no video, it didn't happen.

The President adopted it since he was called on to apologize and said "we won't be apologizing."

The President is a fucking scumbag.

I mean, shit. Just look at his college transcripts.

Oh wait.

The President adopted it since he was called on to apologize and said "we won't be apologizing."

The President is a fucking scumbag.

I mean, shit. Just look at his college transcripts.

Oh wait.

And removing Obama from the equation - Oh, I know!! Let's pretend this is a court of law. So, Obama is not the issue at hand. The issue at hand, is this: what is Mitt's greatest liability, operating in a vacuum. Nothing to do with Obama, anybody attacking anybody. What is Mitt's greatest liability at this time.

Off of the list. Please don't be lying to yourself SO badly that you actually do not believe Romney has any liabilities. Ta.

Romney 2008 in a nutshell.

I honestly believe that a great many Americans are unaware that he wants to overturn Roe v. Wade for example. How can they know?

Even the most rabid rw's have to see that his chronic lying makes my unelectable. But, they don't seem to mind that.

Nonetheless, he does seem unable to go an entire week without some new lies. He is the personification of all that is wrong with America - the wealthy avoiding paying their fair share; businesses outsourcing jobs; firing and not hiring Americans and on and on and on.

And now, the appearance of hiding proof that he was employed by Bain long after he says he wasn't. If he was workng for Bain when he said he was not, he may have committed a felony. Did he lie to the SEC or is he now lying to us?

Simply put, he's dirty and sneaky and dishonest.

If you liberals thought "chronic lying" was a fault you would not be supporting Obama.

Obama’s Biggest Lies

Forum List

Back