What Is "rich?" How Much Money Makes One "Rich?"

If I see a car want,I can grab that cash and get it.Horse ? Yep. Parrot? yup. House ? yup.Soooo. I'm "rich" but not wealthy.A wealthy person grabs whatever with zero thought of tomorrow.I aint there and prefer not to ever get there.
My boxer is 10 now...soooo. I grabbed me a pup for 3 grand. Fila Brazil champ pup.Didn't hurt but I DID think a little. A "wealthy guy" would have bought all seven to decide which one he liked later. I visited about 6 times and then said."ok. her"
fila.jpeg

If I see a car want,I can grab that cash and get it.Horse ? Yep. Parrot? yup. House ? yup.Soooo. I'm "rich" but not wealthy.A wealthy person grabs whatever with zero thought of tomorrow.I aint there and prefer not to ever get there.
My boxer is 10 now...soooo. I grabbed me a pup for 3 grand. Fila Brazil champ pup.Didn't hurt but I DID think a little. A "wealthy guy" would have bought all seven to decide which one he liked later. I visited about 6 times and then said."ok. her"
View attachment 822718
I remember buying a car when I didn't have money. Do you want tire protection? Nope. I'll risk it. Do you want extended warranty? Nope I'll risk it. Do you want damage protection forgiveness? I can't afford that. Do you want a bedliner for the cab? I can't afford that.

Today it's yes, yes, sure, ok. I'll take it all. It's nice not having to worry about that extra $63 a month.

But the broke guy in me does the math and god damn that's $700 a year.

The word "rich" is used almost as frequently as are conjunctive words in our discussions here but I believe many of us have different ideas of just what the state of being "rich" is.

How much money would you need to have in order to consider yourself wealthy?

How much wealth do you feel is excessive?

If you were wealthy what are some of the things you would do with your money?
18% of us in America make $100K a year or more. If you make under $100K you are a Democrat. That means Democrats get 82% of the vote.

You poor Republicans are always arguing not to raise taxes on people who make $250K or $400K a year. What's wrong with you?

I remember buying a car when I didn't have money. Do you want tire protection? Nope. I'll risk it. Do you want extended warranty? Nope I'll risk it. Do you want damage protection forgiveness? I can't afford that. Do you want a bedliner for the cab? I can't afford that.

Today it's yes, yes, sure, ok. I'll take it all. It's nice not having to worry about that extra $63 a month.

But the broke guy in me does the math and god damn that's $700 a year.
Bad choices. Cash or I don't need that shit. Period. I'm happy in a 66 beetle or a 2023 BMW as long as I aint gotta push start it. !

Forum List

Back