What is Reversible Mittens Going to do in the General Election?

Seawytch

Information isnt Advocacy
Aug 5, 2010
Peaking out from the redwoods
Willard "Mitt" Romney has done his inauthentic best to appeal to the far right base throughout the current Primary. He's flip flopped on pretty much every position he has ever taken in the past to try and drum up support and enthusiasm from the right.

So, what's he gonna do in the General? He's already flipped more than a crack house mattress. How will it look when he flips again to the middle in the General Election?

Maybe he'll just run as the "Not Obama" candidate.
That should get him elected.

Yeah, that worked so well for John Kerry...

Doesn't seem to be working in the polling either...

So, I'll ask again...will flipping back to the middle, as Mittens is likely to do, going to hurt him even more because he has such a history of reversing his position at the drop of a hat?

So, I'll ask again...will flipping back to the middle, as Mittens is likely to do, going to hurt him even more because he has such a history of reversing his position at the drop of a hat?

It worked for Obama.

It worked for Obama.

And you can provide examples of things that President Obama said during the Primary that he flipped on in the General?

I presume he is going to continue to run on the economy. Something Obama cant do.

I presume he is going to continue to run on the economy. Something Obama cant do.

The economy is recovering...even Mittens said so.

John Kerry was painted as a flip flopper for his "I was before it before I was against it" line. Romney started out with the flip flop title. How is he going to moderate in the General?

Recovery? He can't run on the economy because it's horrid hence the eagerness to venture off and switch the conservation to birth control. Wonder what the next diversion will be. The R's have a sorry bunch but as pitiful as O is, they'll probably win AND if the economy stays in the tank in 2016, the dems will win.

He needs moderates to vote for him. I don't see moderates abandoning Obama, who had done an allright job, for Romney, who seems fake and disconnected from ordinary Americans.

Willard "Mitt" Romney has done his inauthentic best to appeal to the far right base throughout the current Primary. He's flip flopped on pretty much every position he has ever taken in the past to try and drum up support and enthusiasm from the right.

So, what's he gonna do in the General? He's already flipped more than a crack house mattress. How will it look when he flips again to the middle in the General Election?

Beat obama by 3%

The real question is what is Obama going to do with 8+% unemployment, almost $4/gallon gas, inflation in necessities like milk and bread, and a general feeling by the majority of americans that he doesn't care about us as much as himself.

John Kerry was painted as a flip flopper for his "I was before it before I was against it" line. Romney started out with the flip flop title. How is he going to moderate in the General?

I've been saying the same thing for weeks.

John Kerry and Mitt Romney.

Massachusetts.

Multi-millionares

Flip-floppers.

Running as Job creators during a recession recovery.

Running anti incumbent campaigns against a weak president.

How did it turn out the first time?

Ignoring history is the surest path to repeating it.

Massachusetts.

Multi-millionares

Flip-floppers.

well kerry go re-elected, looks bad for obama if that is your comparison ;)

Massachusetts.

Multi-millionares

Flip-floppers.

well kerry go re-elected, looks bad for obama if that is your comparison ;)

Only if his nomination is a grand run up to Romney's Gubernatorial campaign.

$4+ gas is a recovery? 8%+ unemployment a recovery? inflation in food prices is a recovery?

And what's Obama going to do when OWS gets violent this spring and summer?

$4+ gas is a recovery? 8%+ unemployment a recovery? inflation in food prices is a recovery?

not to mention the increased division in this country on top of all that....

not to mention the increased division in this country on top of all that....

Add Obamacare debacle to that

Forum List

Back