What is religion?

AllieBaba: I'm still trying to figure out the whole alien thing. I was sort of in your corner until then.

It all ties in together. The Alien's are spiritually awake as most of the people on this planet are not. They are able to use the super natural powers that God has given them to bend the physical word and create an Illusion. The UFO sightings are seen because a person is more aware of the world not by what is going on government wise but with God and more in control over there mind and body.

We were also given these super natural powers but in order to use them we must become aware and spiritually awake.

The greatest plan to control the world was made a long time ago. The plan is under way now and almost in full completion. They just wanted to keep us distracted with work, entertainment, politics while they worked behind seens. Aliens are real but the discovery of who they are is not known by everyday people only the ones who are running the world. They send out stories about repitle aliens, big head and eyes aliens, aliens that look like thunder cats all to really throw off and to create an illusion of who they think they are but are not and to give us . This was not an Alien attack to control the world but a spiritual attack. By confusing and not teaching us to learn who God is we kind of threw out all those thoughts of true power that lies within us because we have not been taught to use them. The best way to keep power away is by not letting you know who you really are.
You are you. A powerful spiritual being. You are the Son of God.

There was something I seen some where that came out about 74 about the plan to control the world by Dr. Carol Rosin

It went like this..
Gulf War
Terroism
Economy
Ecology
Aliens

yeaa.. see.. i'm calling shenannigans.

1. you tried with the uber religous banter but moved to David Icke territory once that didn't get much of a response.

2. Your sig is taken from a secular gorillaz song

3. In fact, you make more secular referances than you do theist arguements. Im not sure I even recall you citing dogma passages in the first place.

3. Your name is a hint.

I think you are a fake account.

:clap2:

So can we put this on the list of what Shogun does not accept Can we make the final score uknow_me72 1 Shogun 0?
Has it really come down to you having to call my account fake?

These things I am not interested in...

I am on your side. We need to work together. I have given you information. That is it.

I am not citing what you call Dogma, I am not promoting religion. I am opening up a new way outside of the gibberish we see. I am letting you know there is a God. I am telling you that the world you live in has fallicies. We all have to come together to make a new Kingdom. We need to bring Heaven to Earth.

nah.. I still think yours is a fake account.

haven't heard from EOTS is a while....

EOTS? Eye of the Storm?

Not a fake account or anybody that has been on this board before. After my work is done here I will move on.

Like I said I am presenting information that is important to get out. Just read what I wrote. Look at it and think about. It is not a debate.

I am sure you heard of the end of the world at 2012... Thats not going to happen but that sure is when the final stages to enslave and rid people down to a reasonable number that is easily controllable will start taking place.

Do me a favor... Compile all my post read them as a whole. Look at the bigger picture.

Remember my sig... I brought all this so you can Survive when law is lawless...

Forum List

Back