What is really going on with the economy

well I should have gone with the typical liberal response I would have gotten if I posted articles from FOX

MSNBC IS NOT CREDIBLE

wow that felt nice.

and yes, I just read your article, and if you think thats what caused this collapse then you are just a complete moron.

The housing market started this you dunce. These securities these banks held and told people to invest in became worthless, it was sup-prime morgtages, it was fannie and freddy at the root.

It all started with the CRA and the major provisions done to it in 95

You are blind

well I should have gone with the typical liberal response I would have gotten if I posted articles from FOX

MSNBC IS NOT CREDIBLE

wow that felt nice.

and yes, I just read your article, and if you think thats what caused this collapse then you are just a complete moron.

The housing market started this you dunce. These securities these banks held and told people to invest in became worthless, it was sup-prime morgtages, it was fannie and freddy at the root.

You are blind

No, because I see what you are saying and I agree. But there is more.

That article explained how CEO's were more worried about their compensation than they were the success of the company. And since they couldn't take it in cash, they had to do it through stock options. And since their actions could affect the value of those stocks, they lied.

But you can't see that so you are the blind dunce, not me.

My brother is an HR exec in the auto industry. He used to work for the big three but now works for a supplier. He now makes a half a million a year. He says just like in Wallstreet and every other sinking company, the CEO's and VP's are not trying to figure out how to save the company or fix the problems. They are all worried about how much money they can get before they leave.

You don't see how excessive CEO pay is a problem? You see how paying auto workers $35 hr is a problem that prevents American companies from being competitive but you don't see how the top exec's are hurting the company? House slave. I doubt you are at the top, so you must be a house slave. You just don't want to sleep with us field slaves. HA!!!

MSNBC IS NOT CREDIBLE

wow that felt nice.

You are blind

I just got this from conservativehq.com

Opposition to the $700 billion Wall Street bailout is the conservatives’ path toward winning control of Congress in the 2010 elections, Richard A. Viguerie, Chairman of ConservativeHQ.com, said.

“Conservatives will challenge, in primaries and general elections, both Republicans and Democrats who vote for the bailout. In the next election, you will see the election of a new generation of principled conservative leaders – a change that will remake Congress,” he said.

You can read the complete release and express your views online at

Richard Viguerie's Conservative HQ | show

Forum List

Back