What Is Race Realism? (it's Reality)

There are differences, but they arent large enough for any group to claim superiority. Some are slightly better at this, others slightly better at that.
"superiority" and "inferiority" are loaded words.
But differences are Very Large in many Areas.
ie
One can see this in Sports (95% of Sprinters and Marathoners).. and one can see it in National and Global Living standards. (Top 10 vs Bottom 10).
The latter correlating with large differences in Average IQ.
`
The differences between their track times are miniscule.
And yet they are almost ALL BLACK at the top.
West Africans in the sprints (there's been only ONE White finalist in the last 3 Olympics: He finished 7 outa 8)
East Africans in the Marathon with similar and Overwhelming numbers.
By the time one gets to the NBA (or NCAA final 4) 8 outa 10 are Black

And only Race/IQ explains the state of the country and Planet.
From the ungovernable rabble that is sub-Sahara (IQ 70), to the well Organized successful NE Asians. (106)
And sub-Sahara has infinitely more natural resources than the Seismic Rock that is Japan. (or Korea)
Japan that was Nuked by us 70 years ago, half their male population wiped out.
Interned in the USA.
YET!
From America's Ghettos/Prisons (IQ 85)... to those (NE Asians, 106) who get wildly higher SAT scores and elite college spots, and have Miniscule crime rates at all income levels.
Same groups, different countries.
Demography is Destiny.
`

Last edited:
Same species.

Greg
Duh, Yes.
Race=Subspecies. No one is claiming separate Species.

Chimps have 2 Species, and 4 subspecies/Races
Gorillas have 2 Species, and 6 or 7 subspecies/Races.

Be sure and keep keepin em short/tiny, you're obviously too stupid to participate.
`
No! Races are not subspecies of the human species. There is only one “race”—the human race. So why can’t we sort humans into subspecies like we can with other animals? The answer is that the human species doesn’t have much genetic variation. We are too alike to split into groups.

What’s the difference between race and subspecies?
A long time ago, the words race and subspecies were used to mean the same thing in biology. This was before we knew how much or how little genes could differ between animals. Now we only use subspecies to refer to living things that aren’t human. We only use race when we talk about humans. We often try to group humans by race based on how they look. While humans may look different on the outside, our DNA looks very similar. Because we are so similar, scientists say that we can't use race to sort humans either. Are humans really so alike?
Instead, everyone groups people into races based on the traits they think are most important. The way we categorize people into races changes over time, too. Think about people you know who are Irish or Italian. Today we might categorize them as white, like many people from Europe. But 100 years ago, they were not considered the same race as Americans with European origins. Humans love to organize things into groups. But when it comes to race, these groups tell us more about our culture than they do about our biology.

Human subspecies or races? | Ask A Biologist

Maybe you should stop reading Ernst Haeckel.

Greg

Stupid PC beginner Link with a general opinion and No genetic and biological facts.
You posted "the Answer Grape."
Pray tell, what is "Not enough distance"? According to who?

Your link's author is 'Aliya Hoff', a Graduate teaching Assistant/Associate. LOFL

Aliya Hoff - Google Search
She knows WAY Less than me!

BTW, Taylor Swift and Kanye West are indeed probably more similar that the other two subspecies/races show, but other animals have subspecies/Race designation with LESS Genetic difference than humans.
And of course, Kanye West is an American 'Black', a relatively recent admixture, not a Race.
American 'Blacks' are, on average, 75% sub-Saharan, 25% 'White'/Caucasian due to Slavery and they have some traits and proclivites that are mixed such as their 85 IQ average. As one might expect... intermediate to the White 100 and the sub-Saharan 70.

Race (human classification) - Wikipedia
Morphologically differentiated populations

Traditionally, subspecies are seen as geographically isolated and genetically differentiated populations. That is, "the designation 'subspecies' is used to indicate an objective degree of microevolutionary divergence" One objection to this idea is that it does not specify what degree of differentiation is required. Therefore, any population that is somewhat biologically different could be considered a subspecies, even to the level of a local population. As a result, Templeton has argued that it is necessary to impose a threshold on the level of difference that is required for a population to be designated a subspecies.

This effectively means that populations of organisms must have reached a certain measurable level of difference to be recognised as subspecies. Dean Amadon proposed in 1949 that subspecies would be defined according to the 75% rule which means that 75% of a population must lie outside 99% of the range of other populations for a given defining morphological character or a set of characters. The 75% rule still has defenders but other scholars argue that it should be replaced with 90 or 95% rule.

In 1978, Sewall Wright suggested that human populations that have long inhabited separated parts of the world should, in general, be considered different subspecies by the USUAL criterion that most individuals of such populations can be allocated correctly by inspection.

Wright argued that it does not require a trained anthropologist to classify an array of Englishmen, West Africans, and Chinese with 100% accuracy by features, skin color, and type of hair despite so much variability within Each of these groups that every individual can Easily be Distinguished from every other.

However, it is Customary to use the term Race Rather than Subspecies for the major subdivisions of the Human species as well as for minor ones.
`

Last edited:

Stupid PC beginner Link with a general opinion and No genetic and biological facts.
You posted "the Answer Grape."
Pray tell, what is "Not enough distance"? According to who?

BTW, Taylor Swift and Kanye West are indeed probably more similar that the other two subspecies/races show, but other animals have subspecies/Race designation with LESS Genetic difference than humans.
And of course, Kanye West is an American 'Black', a relatively recent admixture, not a Race.
American 'Blacks' are, on average, 75% sub-Saharan, 25% 'White'/Caucasian due to Slavery and they have some traits and proclivites that are mixed such as their 85 IQ average. As one might expect... intermediate to the White 100 and the sub-Saharan 70.

Race (human classification) - Wikipedia
Morphologically differentiated populations

Traditionally, subspecies are seen as geographically isolated and genetically differentiated populations. That is, "the designation 'subspecies' is used to indicate an objective degree of microevolutionary divergence" One objection to this idea is that it does not specify what degree of differentiation is required. Therefore, any population that is somewhat biologically different could be considered a subspecies, even to the level of a local population. As a result, Templeton has argued that it is necessary to impose a threshold on the level of difference that is required for a population to be designated a subspecies.

This effectively means that populations of organisms must have reached a certain measurable level of difference to be recognised as subspecies. Dean Amadon proposed in 1949 that subspecies would be defined according to the 75% rule which means that 75% of a population must lie outside 99% of the range of other populations for a given defining morphological character or a set of characters. The 75% rule still has defenders but other scholars argue that it should be replaced with 90 or 95% rule.

In 1978, Sewall Wright suggested that human populations that have long inhabited separated parts of the world should, in general, be considered different subspecies by the USUAL criterion that most individuals of such populations can be allocated correctly by inspection.

Wright argued that it does not require a trained anthropologist to classify an array of Englishmen, West Africans, and Chinese with 100% accuracy by features, skin color, and type of hair despite so much variability within Each of these groups that every individual can Easily be Distinguished from every other.

However, it is Customary to use the term Race Rather than Subspecies for the major subdivisions of the Human species as well as for minor ones.
`
The conception of race is truly in the eyes of the beholder. It depends on who is looking, judging, assuming and has little or nothing to do with biology but the history of a society that makes assumptions or stereotypes of people of darker skin to create a social hierarchy that is visible or easily identified. There is variation of skin colors depending on the region of one’s origin. But the emphasis put behind the skin is the creation of race. The emphasis that is put in place by a sociocultural system is where the interpretation and conception of race stems from. Race is just an idea and not a fact of inferiority.

The Concept of Race

I tend to consider "race" as a non-scientific bit of shorthand for describing populations that share several traits of little consequence. Many, such as yourself, tend to get confused about race and ethnicity. Frankly there are NO major genetic differences wrt the Human Race.

Greg

The Concept of Race

I tend to consider "race" as a non-scientific bit of shorthand for describing populations that share several traits of little consequence. Many, such as yourself, tend to get confused about race and ethnicity. Frankly there are NO major genetic differences wrt the Human Race.
That's a/another Gibberish Link.
and WHO CARES what "You Tend to consider".
You don't know **** about the topic.
WTF!
You're posting these STUPID PC Beginner links and not answering (or even addressing) ANYTHING I have posted or Linked.

You've had NO answer to anything I said in my posts, just another amateur hour Link Dump
YOU ARE NOT REMOTELY CONVERSANT ON THE TOPIC, I AM

I posted Sewell Wright on Wiki, a Pillar on the Topic.
NO ANSWER FROM YOU. Just another Bimbo.blog
Ernst Mayer, the father of modern taxonomy (who wrote THE book) also says there are Human subspecies/Races.

I pointed out that some other species have LESS genetic distance than humans but DO have subspecies/Races.
NO ANSWER.

Dropping Links means ****,
What is "Not enough distance"?, I am conversant on genetic distance measures.
You know ****!
what is of "little consequence"?
If they are informative, they are of enough Consequence to be used (Dawkins)
You don't know ****.

PS: I just wrote to ASU to correct your/their first link, a Graduate Teaching associate you googled up.

`

Last edited:
The Concept of Race

WTF!
You're posting these STUPID PC Beginner links.

Ernst Mayer, the father of modern taxonomy (who wrote THE book) also says there are Human subspecies/Races.

You know ****!
You don't know ****.

PS: I just wrote to ASU to correct your/their first link, a Graduate Teaching associate. :^)
LOFL
`

And you talk about gibberish?? lol.

"no scientific support for the concept that human populations are discrete, non-overlapping entities". S32

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/8209210_Genetic_variation_classification_and_'race'

You seem quite an arrogant sort of twit. But I digress.

Greg

The Concept of Race

WTF!
You're posting these STUPID PC Beginner links.

You know ****!
You don't know ****.

PS: I just wrote to ASU to correct your/their first link, a Graduate Teaching associate. :^)
LOFL
`

And you talk about gibberish?? lol.

"no scientific support for the concept that human populations are discrete, non-overlapping entities". S32

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/8209210_Genetic_variation_classification_and_'race'

You seem quite an arrogant sort of twit. But I digress.

Greg
Another UNEXCERPTED Link Dump.
You're a goofy googling Clown, not a debater.
You cannot discuss any aspect of the topic.
I've posted so much of my own factual content that is completely Unaddressed. You Zero, except "I tend to think."

PS: Look at the Triangle/s in Your 'Figure 3.'
Those are Very distinguishable Continental RACES.

`

Last edited:
Jared Taylor explains about the most Obvious concept in biology.
Denying Race is laughable, and takes contorting facts with gibberish.

Click "I understand and proceed"... as the truth is dangerous to the PC,
and censorship is now rampant throughout the net. FB, youtube, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=_9kaJyRQfVw&fbclid=IwAR0cprBKMcztcdjbVi0AkhIyXenHGC3zyMBt1q2aGuWPbQU9N5jmm2hIzpQ&bpctr=1548663476

`
You're not white

You think Jared Taylor wants you dating his daughter ?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back