What is people trash anyhow?

A

archangel

Having been in this board for about a year...I would like to ask a honest question...What do y'all consider 'people trash' to be? Please, no links on this one just your honest opinion!
Personally I consider trash to be those who speak out against a person just because they do not live in a fine home or have a big bank account...or those who support perverted causes just because it is cool!...What say you?

How about people who think they are better than most of humanity because they were born into a certain religion and/or race? :stupid:

archangel said:
Having been in this board for about a year...I would like to ask a honest question...What do y'all consider 'people trash' to be? Please, no links on this one just your honest opinion!
Personally I consider trash to be those who speak out against a person just because they do not live in a fine home or have a big bank account...or those who support perverted causes just because it is cool!...What say you?

what the hey...did I scare everyone off when I asked for opinion only...no easy out links...LOL :2guns:

For me, white trash isn't defined by where people live or what they wear.

White trash if defined by attitude, lack of intelligence due to laziness and ignorance.

GotZoom said:
For me, white trash isn't defined by where people live or what they wear.

White trash if defined by attitude, lack of intelligence due to laziness and ignorance.

however I asked about "People Trash" was that a Freudian slip of the tongue..."White Trash"? How about those not considered "White"?
:2guns: Doc Holiday..."I have one for each of ya"!

archangel said:
however I asked about "People Trash" was that a Freudian slip of the tongue..."White Trash"? How about those not considered "White"?
:2guns: Doc Holiday..."I have one for each of ya"!

Each race has their own "derogatory word/phrase" that equates to "white trash."

I think the definitions would nearly fit for each race though. Anyone of any race who is has a hateful, crappy attitude, lacks intelligence due to laziness and is ignorant is "trash."

GotZoom said:
Each race has their own "derogatory word/phrase" that equates to "white trash."

I think the definitions would nearly fit for each race though. Anyone of any race who is has a hateful, crappy attitude, lacks intelligence due to laziness and is ignorant is "trash."

backstepping for the old PC eh...and is it not offensive to say "White Trash" as compared to "******" for "African Americans"...see my friend you fell into the old trap of generalizing rather than being honest..."lazy,ignorant,attitude" etc...please be a little more specific in your response...lacking 'links' to explain your position! :coffee3:

archangel said:
backstepping for the old PC eh...and is it not offensive to say "White Trash" as compared to "******" for "African Americans"...see my friend you fell into the old trap of generalizing rather than being honest..."lazy,ignorant,attitude" etc...please be a little more specific in your response...lacking 'links' to explain your position! :coffee3:

Not at all. I have never used the "N" word and certainly don't plan to start now. Are there people whou would fit that description? Yes. They are usually the ones who have a crappy attitude, lack education, and are ignorant.

I don't call people White trash, the N word, or any of the other derogatory words for different races. It's just something I don't do.

If I think you are an asshole, I'll call you as asshole. If I think you are ignorant, or an idiot, or lazy, or whatever...I'll say it.

I don't need a "phrase" or "non-PC" word to express my opinion.

GotZoom said:
If I think you are an asshole, I'll call you as asshole. If I think you are ignorant, or an idiot, or lazy, or whatever...I'll say it.

What if he thinks you're a white-trash-cracka-ass-mofo?

:)

archie finally had a cute idea for a new thread and now you guys have threadjacked it. Oh well I guess the chickens always come home to roost. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

people trash?-------self centered, greedy people who feel as if the world owes them a living and do nothing to benefit others.

people trash = nonresponsible, unaccountable, selfish, accusatory, lazy, excuse laden, know it all egoists

dmp said:
Arc - you are about as high-maintenance as they come...really.

People-Trash?

Never heard the term before this thread.

since you never heard the term"people Trash" that means it does not exist unless it can be found in anothers link? And "High Maintenance" not me my friend I maintain on a simple balanced budget...and by the way are you and got zoom one and the same?

GotZoom said:
Not at all. I have never used the "N" word and certainly don't plan to start now. Are there people whou would fit that description? Yes. They are usually the ones who have a crappy attitude, lack education, and are ignorant.

I don't call people White trash, the N word, or any of the other derogatory words for different races. It's just something I don't do.

I don't need a "phrase" or "non-PC" word to express my opinion.

interesting...am I mistaking that you are the one who answered with what I call "people trash"... as in your own word..."White Trash" and you never use this word...my bad I guess...I suppose you were just being sarcastic!

archangel said:
interesting...am I mistaking that you are the one who answered with what I call "people trash"... as in your own word..."White Trash" and you never use this word...my bad I guess...I suppose you were just being sarcastic!

he said he does not use the "N" word or as spike lee says "my nigga"

Mr. P said:
"People trash"...I roll it to the street every Sunday night for the trash collector on Monday morning...Stuff like, well, trash from people, ya know?

Mr.P...but a cute answer nonetheless! :2guns:

Forum List

Back