What is our vision for the future?

Bullshit, We are choosing to let our Golden Age end, but we lack leaders with Balls like the Ones that Created our Golden age in the First place.

yeah...like organized labor leaders who got Americans down to a 40 hour workweek and living wages where people had money to spend to keep the economy rolling.

But since private sector unions have been castrated and private sector labor is in fear of losing even more while those GODS of the business world keep their heels firmly planted on their throats, all the while screaming poverty when they've been raking in more than ever in the history if this country....we are fucked.

Look to foreign markets to replace our former buying power. The Conglomerate doesn't need us anymore.....they can manufacture their goods at a fraction of the labor cost and sell those goods globally. The United States is the victim of economic Treason by corporations who "pride" themselves on being "American".

and i see people wanting to work more than 40 all the time so give it a rest.

Salaried people are always encouraged to put in more time at the office while hourlies are shown the door promptly at 5:00 PM.

Bullshit, We are choosing to let our Golden Age end, but we lack leaders with Balls like the Ones that Created our Golden age in the First place.

yeah...like organized labor leaders who got Americans down to a 40 hour workweek and living wages where people had money to spend to keep the economy rolling.

But since private sector unions have been castrated and private sector labor is in fear of losing even more while those GODS of the business world keep their heels firmly planted on their throats, all the while screaming poverty when they've been raking in more than ever in the history if this country....we are fucked.

Look to foreign markets to replace our former buying power. The Conglomerate doesn't need us anymore.....they can manufacture their goods at a fraction of the labor cost and sell those goods globally. The United States is the victim of economic Treason by corporations who "pride" themselves on being "American".

wanting to, or having to? I work more than 40 because I have a kid in college and have a cruise planned for January. I'm a very fortunate person that my wife and I mane what we do. There are many that work all those extra hours just to feed their kids.....so YOU give it a rest.

Salaried people are always encouraged to put in more time at the office while hourlies are shown the door promptly at 5:00 PM.

Not everywhere, my place has a lot of mandatory overtime.

If Obama is reelected, people will find that Pubcrappe about O-care was total BS, and that it's key to our recovery from Reaganism (see sig pp3). Also a new focus on getting higher education costs down (quadrupled under voodoo) and a living wage (1968 min wage.= $11.00 today) wll make us competitive again and bring back the nonrich and DEMAND.

Or Romney will keep us on the road to banana republic status. And thanks for the depression, MORONS.

What is our vision for the future?

With advances in Lasik, I'm hoping we can get it down to 20/10!

If Obama is reelected, people will find that Pubcrappe about O-care was total BS, and that it's key to our recovery from Reaganism (see sig pp3). Also a new focus on getting higher education costs down (quadrupled under voodoo) and a living wage (1968 min wage.= $11.00 today) wll make us competitive again and bring back the nonrich and DEMAND.

Or Romney will keep us on the road to banana republic status. And thanks for the depression, MORONS.

Thats your gameplan for the future? Sounds convincing:confused:

Forum List

Back