What is our main differences?

If only the republican party was truely interested in individuals rights

I understand your objection to that, TM because I do NOT think the RNC really does care about rights of CITIZENS.

But the non-leadership partisans of the GOP DO BELEIVE that the GOP is defending citizens rights.

You and i might think they're mislead, confused, clueless or whatever, but they are sincere,even if misinformed.

Don't confuse the trolls claiming to be conservatives on THIS board with the real nature of most cons.

The trolls here post inflammatory posts because your reactions to their childish crap amuse them.

You may be correct that the RNC does not care about the rights of citizens. However I don't think the DNC or the current Administration does either. Of course I didn't think the last Administration did, nor the one before that...

You're not going to get much argument from me about the above.

the leaderships of both parties are basically working in collusion on any issue that truly matters to THEIR MASTERS.

I will note, however, that the DEMS tend to work onm behalf of the have nots and the REPs tend to work on behalf of the HAVES.

At least when it comes to minor issues ("minor"to the masters, I mean) like extending unemplopyment bennies.

So I don't mean to overstate the differences, but rthere AE differences and those diffeerences (like unemployment bennies or health care ect) are VERY IMPORTANT to the people.

Forum List

Back