What is Obama's vision for the future?

Really?? Lmao

I've never spoken of that nonsense and deride those that do when I see it.

Desperate idiot

You don't deride those who do...you never have. I put just as much thought into my response as you did yours idiot.

Romney is circling the drain. Be honest; were you happy that unemployment dropped below 8% or was your first thougth, "Shit." Try to be honest.

Well, the plan is in place to withdraw from Afghanistan. I would imagine that the last ones out would be the military police and logistics MOS's.

As we saw this week with another month of positive job growth, the recovery is underway. I think if we continue on this streak, the recovery will continue.

As the recovery continues and we start getting more tax receipts from those that have jobs, we're able to start paying down the deficit. Also with greater taxes on the wealthiest Americans, we can get there a bit.

Increasing foreign trade....pretty self explanatory.

Appointing a non-ideologue to replace Antonin Scalia...again, what do you need explained to you there?

I could see another little program like CFCII; I threw that one in there but it is just about the only thing the President can do on his own. Congress isn't going to let him do anything; that has been proven.

Yes we are recovering......at a snail's pace. Several major economists are predicting that at this rate it will take us until 2018 to fully recover.

Nothing like a lost generation eh?

Fuck that. Vote Romney

We saw Romney's plans--2007 and 2008. No regulation on banks, tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, wages stagnant, followed by a $700B bailout. Bush's 3rd term won't happen.

None of those things is remotely true. And you know it, you sleaze.

Obama's accomplishments and plan for the future (just a few):

He will preseve women's and minority rights. He will fund the hiring of more teachers (instead of fewer when Romney does away with the dept. of education) and fund school improvement both in the cirriculum and infrastructer. He will withdraw troops from Afghanistan helping the budget. He more than likely won't start needless wars such as the one in Iraq. He will help increase student loans and lower interest for repayment. He has and will increase benefits for veterans. He will continue and perhaps tighten sanctions for Iran. Will increase conditions to close the dirtiest power plants. Signed Lily Ledbetter law and will protect and increase policies for equal pay for women. He has and will continue to improve food safety. Will continue to expand wilderness and watershed improvements. He helped give the FDA the power to regulate tobacco. Passed and will stand behind the Fair Sentencing Act. Will continue to invest in renewable technoloby. He cracked down on bad for profit colleges by having the dept. of education to fight predatory hikes in tuition. Pushed and approved funding to federal broadband which will ultimate spill over into the private sector. Expanded and will protect federal funding to stem cell research. Has done as much as he can to improve the economy (no president can totally turn things around or fix it).,

He will continue working for ALL the American people, protecting civil rights and other things that benefit them, especially the lower and middle class.

For the future among other things his second-term priorities will be reforming the immigration system; remaking the nation’s energy policy so it addresses “the long-term challenges. . . . of energy independence and climate change”; doing more to ensure that “people who don’t have work can find work” and that “our housing system is working for everybody”; pushing forward on education reform; and executing an “effective transition out of Afghanistan.”

There is qute a bit more but you get the picture (of course most republicans won't agree with all this or don't like it), which is precisely why I don't want Romney who will try to do away with most of it.

You lost me with your first sentence. Obama MANUFACTURED the so called war on women. Dumbest political shit ever. I only hope most Americans don't fall for that crap.

I didn't read the rest of your post after that ridiculous start

Somehow, a man who thinks a woman can self-abort a pregnancy is still on the ballot in MO, still in the US House of Representatives. Is he a Republican? Why, yes he is.

Somehow, a man is running for president who wants to get rid of the Roe decision to make abortion illegal then do away with Title X funding to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Is he a Republican? Why, yes he is.

The reputation you all have cultivated as an enemy of women was done very carefully and you all have done a good job.

Obama's accomplishments and plan for the future (just a few):

He will preseve women's and minority rights. He will fund the hiring of more teachers (instead of fewer when Romney does away with the dept. of education) and fund school improvement both in the cirriculum and infrastructer. He will withdraw troops from Afghanistan helping the budget. He more than likely won't start needless wars such as the one in Iraq. He will help increase student loans and lower interest for repayment. He has and will increase benefits for veterans. He will continue and perhaps tighten sanctions for Iran. Will increase conditions to close the dirtiest power plants. Signed Lily Ledbetter law and will protect and increase policies for equal pay for women. He has and will continue to improve food safety. Will continue to expand wilderness and watershed improvements. He helped give the FDA the power to regulate tobacco. Passed and will stand behind the Fair Sentencing Act. Will continue to invest in renewable technoloby. He cracked down on bad for profit colleges by having the dept. of education to fight predatory hikes in tuition. Pushed and approved funding to federal broadband which will ultimate spill over into the private sector. Expanded and will protect federal funding to stem cell research. Has done as much as he can to improve the economy (no president can totally turn things around or fix it).,

He will continue working for ALL the American people, protecting civil rights and other things that benefit them, especially the lower and middle class.

For the future among other things his second-term priorities will be reforming the immigration system; remaking the nation’s energy policy so it addresses “the long-term challenges. . . . of energy independence and climate change”; doing more to ensure that “people who don’t have work can find work” and that “our housing system is working for everybody”; pushing forward on education reform; and executing an “effective transition out of Afghanistan.”

There is qute a bit more but you get the picture (of course most republicans won't agree with all this or don't like it), which is precisely why I don't want Romney who will try to do away with most of it.

You lost me with your first sentence. Obama MANUFACTURED the so called war on women. Dumbest political shit ever. I only hope most Americans don't fall for that crap.

Somehow, a man who thinks a woman can self-abort a pregnancy is still on the ballot in MO, still in the US House of Representatives. Is he a Republican? Why, yes he is.

Somehow, a man is running for president who wants to get rid of the Roe decision to make abortion illegal then do away with Title X funding to prevent unwanted pregnancies. Is he a Republican? Why, yes he is.

The reputation you all have cultivated as an enemy of women was done very carefully and you all have done a good job.

WTF does a candidate in MO have to do with anything? Nothing.
You are misrepresenting Mitt's positions. Again.

I see the leftists here are in meltdown mode. Now that the prospect of a Pres. Romney seems closer to reality they have to flail making all sorts of absurd claims about him that arent remotely true. Equally they make absurd claims about Obama that border on delusional.

-Largest peacetime budget deficits

Excuse me... are we at peace? No, we are not. Not a single day in Obama's presidency have we been in peacetime.

Which Congressionally-declared war are you referring to?
There is none.
This is counted as peace time. The last time budget deficits were this high as a percentage of GDP was at the end of WW2.
That is a total failure. A failure even Obama admitted.

This whole campaign season the only message I've heard is Romney's bad. I haven't heard Obama lay out a plan on how to grow our economy other than tax the rich. WHAT'S HIS PLAN?

And rather than acting like the Obama campaign why don't you guys offer specifics rather than point at Romney.

Where have you been..

-Restoring alliances.
-Killing terrorists.
-Supporting real democracy around the world.
-Balancing the Budget.
-A strong economy based on real long term industries.
-Supporting labor by buttressing social programs, education and health care.
-Supporting capitalism by promoting infrastructure, getting rid of outdated regulation and generating "fair play" regulation that encourages growth, stability and integrity in our financial markets.

This is what he's done. And this is what he will continue to do.

So, no energy plan. No job growth plan. No intelligible international affairs plan. No plan to stop Iran from attaining a bomb. And what's this fair play nonsense? I've been in business 23 years, it's up to me to navigate the playing field with my own skills

Well this sums up what Obama believes about guys who have been in business for 23 years - Can't believe he actually said this Obama: Don't Believe Anybody Is Entitled To Success - YouTube

Yes we are recovering......at a snail's pace. Several major economists are predicting that at this rate it will take us until 2018 to fully recover.

Nothing like a lost generation eh?

Fuck that. Vote Romney

We saw Romney's plans--2007 and 2008. No regulation on banks, tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, wages stagnant, followed by a $700B bailout. Bush's 3rd term won't happen.

I left off that he was going to eliminate entitlements. My apologies.

Thats why he is taking checks from billionaires--because the billionaires want to pay more in taxes...I guess I had that backwards. And they can't write the checks fast enough for him. Strange--these billionaires.

He wants to--get this.

Raise no taxes apparently
Cut no entitlements beyond Sesame Street
Increase military spending
Balance the budget.

I guess Big Bird gets it and we're okay?

The way he won the debate was by sounding more liberal than Obama. I wonder why you guys want to vote for someone who does that? I'm sure race isn't a factor.

How much power do you think a president has to directly grow the economy?

That depends on how much of an effective leader he is.

The opportunity is there for the right person.

There is much that can be done if congress is not a pile of hyper-partisan shitheads, otherwise not much. As congressional republicans have publicly vowed to vote against everything no matter how innocuous or theoretically non-partisan there is little that can be done at this point. Both candidates are highly dependent on the outcome of various congressional races as to what they will be able to accomplish next year and beyond.

Yet Barack Obama accomplished so little with super majorities in both houses...and Presidents like Clinton and Reagan accomplished so much with opposition majorities. Sorry to point out the obvious here, Occupied...but your point is almost laughable.

Thats why he is taking checks from billionaires--because the billionaires want to pay more in taxes...I guess I had that backwards. And they can't write the checks fast enough for him. Strange--these billionaires.

He wants to--get this.

Balance the budget.

The way he won the debate was by sounding more liberal than Obama. I wonder why you guys want to vote for someone who does that? I'm sure race isn't a factor.

Are you disappointed he wouldn't let you suck his cock?

WTF does a candidate in MO have to do with anything? Nothing.\\
Actually, it speaks to the Republican mindset on women. That he not only is embraced in his Senate bid now that no calls have been made for him to resign from the House echoes that embrace louder. You're full of shit, as always.

You are misrepresenting Mitt's positions. Again.
From Mitt's website:

Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. With Roe overturned, states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws and not have them dictated by judicial mandate.

Mitt supports the Hyde Amendment, which broadly bars the use of federal funds for abortions. As president, he will end federal funding for abortion advocates like Planned Parenthood. He will protect the right of health care workers to follow their conscience in their work. And he will nominate judges who know the difference between personal opinion and the law.

Maybe you should brush up on your candidate's positions before you try to cite where he stands. I know he's flip flopped on every thing so I can't blame you for sounding so ignorant of where he stands. Maybe you'll be right next week. Not likely.

I see the leftists here are in meltdown mode. Now that the prospect of a Pres. Romney seems closer to reality they have to flail making all sorts of absurd claims about him that arent remotely true. Equally they make absurd claims about Obama that border on delusional.

Hey, if you want to see who is delusional about his candidate's chances, why not we make a bet. Obama wins, I stop posting. Romney wins, you stop posting. Are you going to pussy out of it?

He wants to--get this.

Balance the budget.

Are you disappointed he wouldn't let you suck his cock?

Not as disappointed as you are? Your obsession with the Governor's cock is borderline homosexual. Of course with you, I don't think there is much of a line between the way you swing, right Shirley?

Forum List

Back