What is Obama's plan to defeat ISIS?

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

LOL, we give Israel more money. President Obama did not set up Shiite majority Government President Bush did and he was the one who signed the deal withdrawing our troops by 2012.

LOL, obama's plan----------blame bush. Idiot.

Have you stopped blaming Bush for invading Iraq in the first place? Has your anti-Obama derangement trumped that?

are you still so fricken ignorant that you think Bush did it all by himself, that congress did not authorize., fund, and support that fiasco?

Yes, Iraq was a stupid mistake. They ALL have blood on their hands. To blame it all on bush is partisan nonsense.

Yes the Republicans supported Bush.

The clintons were republicans? who knew?

obama's plan? send money to iran and dump on isreal. its pretty clear who obama wants in control of the mid east.

LOL, we give Israel more money. President Obama did not set up Shiite majority Government President Bush did and he was the one who signed the deal withdrawing our troops by 2012.

Have you stopped blaming Bush for invading Iraq in the first place? Has your anti-Obama derangement trumped that?

Have stopped blaming Bush for everything? Based on the far left drones posts on this board you would think that Bush was still president..

The horrific effects of his disastrous presidency are still happening, so Bush is still fair game.

you are a partisan idiot, you are a candidate for my ignore list.

Plan does not include bombing ISIS victory parades....

575x320xisis-parade-anbar-575x320_jpg_pagespeed_ic_jiARRG00MicSaveaTNUR.jpg
575x327xisis-parade-ramadi-3-575x327_jpg_pagespeed_ic_ub5N99E-5jlVldVMwgXx.jpg

Did Congress pass his request for authorization yet?
He's already authorized to do everything he says he will do, and then some....

Maybe if he would actually come up with a plan......
Gee, what if ISIS attacks our troops????

I'll even use a Lib website to prove they're coming under fire....
US Troops in Iraq Under Fire From ISIS on Regular Basis -- News from Antiwar.com
Though the Pentagon has denied previous reports that US ground troops in the Anbar Province had engaged in any combat with ISIS, they today conceded that those 320 troops at the Ayn al-Asad airbase are under fire from ISIS on a “regular basis.”

anbar.png
So far, they are only facing indirect mortar fire from ISIS fighters in the region, but with reports of ISIS expanding closer to the base, that may get more and more dangerous.

So why should Americans die defending Iraqis who won't defend themselves?

did you say the same thing about viet nam?

So, if ISIS attacks Israel you will have no complaints if Israel nukes them?

If nations attack Israel because of their nuclear program will you support them?

And, yes, I said the same thing about Vietnam. Johnson was driven out of power by the Left, you might recall.

LBJ was driven out of power by the entire country, right and left.

Israel is an ally, we are pledged to defend them is attacked, would you ignore that treaty?

No, the Right was parading around saying America love it or leave it.

The Hard Hat Riot America Love It Or Leave It Looking Back on the 1960s and 70s

Have stopped blaming Bush for everything? Based on the far left drones posts on this board you would think that Bush was still president..

The horrific effects of his disastrous presidency are still happening, so Bush is still fair game.

Good. I can make mincemeat of your idiocy without have to endure your retarded defenses of that idiocy.

Pick up your twat and good home. There's a good boy.

When will the Republican Congress pass a resolution approving military action against ISIS?

NYcarbiner post #35, BlindBoo ask the same question the second time.
For the frickin THIRD TIME....When will the Republican pass the military action against ISIS?
For the Obama haters, how come you don't answer a simple question?
If this is a concern why did the republican put this request on the back burner?
What is the republican waiting for?

He's already authorized to do everything he says he will do, and then some....

Maybe if he would actually come up with a plan......
Gee, what if ISIS attacks our troops????

I'll even use a Lib website to prove they're coming under fire....
US Troops in Iraq Under Fire From ISIS on Regular Basis -- News from Antiwar.com
Though the Pentagon has denied previous reports that US ground troops in the Anbar Province had engaged in any combat with ISIS, they today conceded that those 320 troops at the Ayn al-Asad airbase are under fire from ISIS on a “regular basis.”

anbar.png
So far, they are only facing indirect mortar fire from ISIS fighters in the region, but with reports of ISIS expanding closer to the base, that may get more and more dangerous.

So why should Americans die defending Iraqis who won't defend themselves?

did you say the same thing about viet nam?

So, if ISIS attacks Israel you will have no complaints if Israel nukes them?

If nations attack Israel because of their nuclear program will you support them?

And, yes, I said the same thing about Vietnam. Johnson was driven out of power by the Left, you might recall.

LBJ was driven out of power by the entire country, right and left.

Israel is an ally, we are pledged to defend them is attacked, would you ignore that treaty?

No, the Right was parading around saying America love it or leave it.

The Hard Hat Riot America Love It Or Leave It Looking Back on the 1960s and 70s

and that sentiment still applies, when are you leaving?

Good. I can make mincemeat of your idiocy without have to endure your retarded defenses of that idiocy.

Pick up your twat and good home. There's a good boy.

the idiocy is yours, what's pathetic is that everyone but you knows it.

It does not matter what Obama's plan is. The Republicans will oppose it.

The Republicans have always taken their lead from Obama. That's how they roll.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.
Bullshit.
Republicans are supporting Obama on the TPP. Democrats are opposing him. BEcause Democrats are racists.
But on the issue of ISIS, Obama has been proven to be wrong every time. Actually in foreign policy he has been proven wrong with every decision. Why would you support someone with that kind of track record?

It does not matter what Obama's plan is. The Republicans will oppose it.

The Republicans have always taken their lead from Obama. That's how they roll.

If Obama wants to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will oppose it. If he doesn't want to put boots on the ground, the Republicans will excoriate him.

So if I were Obama, I would say I want to do the exact opposite of what I really want to happen.

And I'm sure it's Booshes fault.
why not just send Al Sharpton there, in the battle fields, and just let him fart for 24 hours straight? that should make ISIS run for thier lives.

"Defeat" is such an aggressive , imperialistic, hostile term......

Its time for diplomacy, understanding and accomodation....... Lol

He has no plan it's my opinion he doesn't really care about ISIS or what they do and has no interest in degrading and defeating them. If he had any intention of trying to degrade and defeat ISIS he would not continue with the same ineffective strategy as they continue to expand their power and influence.

Forum List

Back