What is Obamas golf handicap?

If his swing is any indication he doesn't break 100. I can't imagine his putting is any better than tee-to-green play. Then again, its a great sport and we all play even though we're awful. Its the one or two good shots a round that matter.

Shouldn't the POTUS handicap be public information? Everyone knew that Ford was a 28 hacker.

I don't think he's very good. Apparently, last week, the club manager saw Obama addressing his ball at the front of the first tee, 10 yards in front of the tee markers. Now, the manager couldn't stand Obama and he had been looking for an excuse to ban him from playing and now he saw his chance. Sprinting out to the tee, he addressed Obama saying, "excuse me Mr President, but it's against the rules to tee off ahead of the markers. If you insist on playing your ball from here I shall have to ask you to leave."

Obama looks at the manager and said, "Do you mind fucking off while I play my third shot!"

If his fastball is at all indicative of his swing, he hits from the lady's tee and still sucks.

(Just an all around, real "Busy guy")

"Star-Advertiser) — President Barack Obama is playing golf this afternoon, his fourth golf outing of his Hawaii vacation, as he wraps up a full week of vacation.

Obama is playing the Kaneohe Klipper course on Marine Corps Base Hawaii for the third time in a week. He left his rented vacation home at about 11:30 a.m. The White House has not yet released the names of his golf partners."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Getting the Most for Our $4 Million: Obama Plays His 91st Round of Golf…

(Just an all around, real "Busy guy")

"Star-Advertiser) — President Barack Obama is playing golf this afternoon, his fourth golf outing of his Hawaii vacation, as he wraps up a full week of vacation.

Obama is playing the Kaneohe Klipper course on Marine Corps Base Hawaii for the third time in a week. He left his rented vacation home at about 11:30 a.m. The White House has not yet released the names of his golf partners."

Weasel Zippers » Blog Archive » Getting the Most for Our $4 Million: Obama Plays His 91st Round of Golf…

I wonder what he is trying to cover up?

He needs to release his golf scores along with his birth certificate

Forum List

Back