What is Obama's end game in Libya?

Ghadaffi will be gone by this time next year. Then someone else will decide who to sell oil to. The US and will be very involved. We have talents and technology that no other country has. We may hand this over to someone else, but we will still be involved. Count on it.

The only reason anyone cares about what goes on in Libya is because all these countries the US, Britain, France etc all had oil contracts in Libya, now that they openly called on Ghaddafi to step down from power they will lose those contracts if Ghaddafi regains control of his country, he openly said the only group allowed back in for the contracts would be Germany since they opposed the no fly zone. Believe me Ghaddafi is taking names, he is not stupid and if he regains control,he will tell the US to go fuck themselves and the oil contracts will go to Russia, China and the Germans.

I'm sure that the Brit's are not unhappy at the prospect of bombing the shit out of Gaddafi... over the Lockerbie bomber fiasco... a little bit of pay back for the Brits. But... generally... it's not about oil... it's about giving the rebels a level playing field on which to fight for democracy.

So if you go back to his original point, why do we only seem to act militarily to help "democracy" in countries with oil underneath them? I think that was his point, and it was a good one.

What oil did Yugoslavia have under it?

When you elect a man who has never be held accountable for anything in his life this is what you get. I am not confused I am terrified, BHO is a nut case. Get us involved in a war we don't need, can't afford and will not have a positive result and then leave on Vacation.

Way to go Barak, nothings changed.

What the heck?

President Obama's practically a self made man. It isn't easy going to the schools he went to and becoming a lawyer. It isn't easy running for Senate either..and winning.

It was President Bush that was never held accountable for anything in his life. Worse yet..when he fucked up..Daddy bailed him out.

That's what conservatives inflicted upon this nation. A fuck up frat boy..

What oil did Yugoslavia have under it?

It had the Oil called Geography 'Europe' and European press as well as some European States having high interest in the issue.
No Africans from the Bush.

When you elect a man who has never be held accountable for anything in his life this is what you get. I am not confused I am terrified, BHO is a nut case. Get us involved in a war we don't need, can't afford and will not have a positive result and then leave on Vacation.

Way to go Barak, nothings changed.

What the heck?

President Obama's practically a self made man. It isn't easy going to the schools he went to and becoming a lawyer. It isn't easy running for Senate either..and winning.

It was President Bush that was never held accountable for anything in his life. Worse yet..when he fucked up..Daddy bailed him out.

bush gradated Yale etc. has an mba and was governor of Texas for 5 years having been reelected......and self made as? what? what does he have or what has he made?

so far the frat boy fuck up helped his team to a historic win in his first midterms, obama got 'shellacked'. He could no even manage a simple budget..please huh.

That's what conservatives inflicted upon this nation. A fuck up frat boy..

whatever dude.

Forum List

Back