What is Obama's campaign strategy for 2012?

I'm not sure people are buying the rhetoric this time around, and I'm also not sure if him running for a second term is ruled out.

All Obama has to do is sit back and let the Tea Baggers finish ripping the GOP apart. By splitting the GOP vote because certain individuals are not "conservative enough".....it almost guarantees an Obama re-election. Besides, this obvious point, who do the Tea Baggers or the GOP have to oppose Obama in 2012?

So I am curious. You are pleased with the current President and his....ahem.....accomplishments to date?

You would be pleased to see the GOP collapse and the current President have a cake walk win?

I'm not sure people are buying the rhetoric this time around, and I'm also not sure if him running for a second term is ruled out.

All Obama has to do is sit back and let the Tea Baggers finish ripping the GOP apart. By splitting the GOP vote because certain individuals are not "conservative enough".....it almost guarantees an Obama re-election. Besides, this obvious point, who do the Tea Baggers or the GOP have to oppose Obama in 2012?

So I am curious. You are pleased with the current President and his....ahem.....accomplishments to date?

You would be pleased to see the GOP collapse and the current President have a cake walk win?

I am NOT pleased with all of Obama's accomplishments. However, I also believe it is WAY too early to be drawing conclusions on his Presidency.

In case you hadn't noticed the GOP already collapsed and Obama had a cake walk in after the 2008 election.

I am NOT pleased with all of Obama's accomplishments. However, I also believe it is WAY too early to be drawing conclusions on his Presidency.

In case you hadn't noticed the GOP already collapsed and Obama had a cake walk in after the 2008 election.

Yes, I am aware of it. And I am also aware that the result is a President that has many issues surrounding him. A promise of no higher than 8% unemployment if he was granted a trillion dollars of tax payer money that never panned out as he promised; not a single candidate that he endorsed winning their respective primaries; a congress that does not know the difference between their butts and their elbows; a General who has no respect for his CiC's military acumen DURING WARTIME; a vice president who has more gaffes than a fishing party boat; a cheif of staff so arrogant that he criticizes a CEO for "relaxing" at the exact moment that his own boss is doing the same thing; a Treasury Secretary that has trouble understanding his OWN tax responsibility....and yes, I can go on but why bore you.

Yes, I am aware of it.

bet you a hundred bucks he doesnt run for reelection due to all the harm he is going to cause.

He is too arrogant not to run again.

My bet is he has a very strong DEMOCRATIC opponent with strong democratic political support.

My guess is 2012 is going to be a unique election.

Forum List

Back