What is Obama's campaign strategy for 2012?

Jun 22, 2010
I'm not sure people are buying the rhetoric this time around, and I'm also not sure if him running for a second term is ruled out.

"Are you people REALLY going to vote for Sarah Palin?"

Consider who the GOP is offering up right now, Obama is better than all of them.

Whose to say what will happen in 2012. By then it will be decided that all the republicans that get elected this year are not really conservatives anyway by 2012.

And I don't really give a rats ass who is elected.

I've never understood why people use these comparisons to somehow justify poor leadership. "Obama is a horrible president, BUT he was better than Bush."

What this country needs is change!
Yes we can!
I didn't create these problems.
I inherited this economy.
We need to to put a stimulus plan into place
I didn't create these problems the prior administration did.Well let me rephrase that.
The Bush administration created all these problems.
It's Bush's fault........
It's Bush's fault.........
It's Bush's fault..........
It's Bush's fault............

Giving up on being a SOCK PUPPET?

What did I WIN???

Something COOL?

You may send my prize to:

The Coldbeers
on GulP St
in BeeRville, Tx 78102

The BEAUTY of ^that^ is ~

I'll actually GET IT!!!

Mail me ANYTHING!!! I'll post back with the results of this Not-Ready-For-Prime-Time endeaoer to glom onto Free Stuff!

It Pays To Know Your Postal Carriers!!! ;)

What this country needs is change!
Yes we can!
I didn't create these problems.
I inherited this economy.
We need to to put a stimulus plan into place
I didn't create these problems the prior administration did.Well let me rephrase that.
The Bush administration created all these problems.
It's Bush's fault........
It's Bush's fault.........
It's Bush's fault..........
It's Bush's fault............

Well the stimulus is Barack Obama's fault (which will lead to the collapse of the dollar), the subprime mortgage crisis is Bill Clinton's fault. Where George Bush went wrong economically was actually starting the bailout process. Keynesian economics and measurements just aren't effective

Forum List

Back