What is Obama offering us for the next Four Years?

How many threads do we need about this? Obama has a much more defined plan, with actual details (gasp!), than Romney has proposed. Romney has offered NOTHING except "I know how to _______" without saying how. That doesn't bother you?

A growing economy, job growth, removal of US forces from Afghanistan in 2014, health care in 2014, protection of social services, more equality for minorities in this country, the end of the Bush tax cuts and an improved more equal tax plan. Maybe if you'd pay attention you'd know these things...

I sure hope it's not the same thing that he has offered for the past four years. There is not many folks left who can afford more of this crap.

More of the same old shit from yall.. SMH I cant afford this communist, share the wealth, tax you till you croak douchebag anymore

How many threads do we need about this? Obama has a much more defined plan, with actual details (gasp!), than Romney has proposed. Romney has offered NOTHING except "I know how to _______" without saying how. That doesn't bother you?

Please elucidate point for point on whta Obama is offering. Are they Higher fuel, food and energy costs? Class Warfare? Continued Unemployment? Higher Inflation?

Please elucidate point for point on whta Obama is offering. Are they Higher fuel, food and energy costs? Class Warfare? Continued Unemployment? Higher Inflation?

Sorry, can you make it bigger? I can't read such small font.

If Obama is reelected can we pay $10.00 per gallon for gas please, that would mean the economy was doing great right.. I mean if we go back to $2.00 per gallon gas it will be because the economy is imploding! Can you believe that crap he tried spewing?

Hmm, Like your brain, your eyes are also weak. Don't you understand a shout when you read it, or are truly that dense?

Last edited:

Hmm, Like your brain, your eyes are weak. Don't you understand a shout when you read it, or are tou truly that dense?

Can you switch to a font such as Times New Roman or Verdana. My weak brain has trouble with Comic Sans.

image001-obama.jpg

Forum List

Back