What is NASA hiding? Why?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I'm on record that given their shameful behavior in space exploration, NASA could teach the CIA how to lie. That said, why is NASA hiding their Climate data? You would think someone was suing them to release the raw footage of the Face on Mars or the Mare Crisium Spire on the Moon

Researcher: NASA hiding climate data - Washington Times

"Chris Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, said NASA has refused for two years to provide information under the Freedom of Information Act that would show how the agency has shaped its climate data and would explain why the agency has repeatedly had to correct its data going as far back as the 1930s."

I'm on record that given their shameful behavior in space exploration, NASA could teach the CIA how to lie. That said, why is NASA hiding their Climate data? You would think someone was suing them to release the raw footage of the Face on Mars or the Mare Crisium Spire on the Moon

Researcher: NASA hiding climate data - Washington Times

"Chris Horner, a senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, said NASA has refused for two years to provide information under the Freedom of Information Act that would show how the agency has shaped its climate data and would explain why the agency has repeatedly had to correct its data going as far back as the 1930s."

My opinion is that Hansen is trying to save his lying ass.

They pooh-pooh'd their OWN data from the Argo Buoy project, which proved much to their chagrin that the oceans are cooling instead of warming. So, what else do you expect?

The space aliens at Area 51 ate James Hansen's homework! :lol:
Or, they just "fix" the papers!

The Argo Network has shown a continuous declining trend in ocean temperatures since the network was launched, although some of the sensors have shown a cooling bias. [8] Josh Willis of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory has reported that the Argo system has shown no ocean warming since it started in 2003. "There has been a very slight cooling, but not anything really significant," Willis has stated.[9]
In an article from November 5, 2008, Josh Willis states that the world ocean actually has been warming since 2003 after removing measurement errors from the data and adjusting the measured temperatures with a computer model his team developed. [10]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"After I fudged the data and discarded parts of it that don't give me the predetermined results I wanted, global warming is proven!"

Argo (oceanography) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This pre-dates warmergate but is just as egregious.

The space aliens at Area 51 ate James Hansen's homework! :lol:
Or, they just "fix" the papers!

The Argo Network has shown a continuous declining trend in ocean temperatures since the network was launched, although some of the sensors have shown a cooling bias. [8] Josh Willis of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory has reported that the Argo system has shown no ocean warming since it started in 2003. "There has been a very slight cooling, but not anything really significant," Willis has stated.[9]
In an article from November 5, 2008, Josh Willis states that the world ocean actually has been warming since 2003 after removing measurement errors from the data and adjusting the measured temperatures with a computer model his team developed. [10]
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"After I fudged the data and discarded parts of it that don't give me the predetermined results I wanted, global warming is proven!"

Argo (oceanography) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This pre-dates warmergate but is just as egregious.

PolarBearParty.gif

Forum List

Back