What is more important to you, grades or taxes?

Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' started by Avorysuds, Aug 3, 2012.

?

Read the longer question please!

1. All of Obama’s grades

11 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. All of Romney’s tax returns

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,356
    It is worth pointing out that if is does change your mind then you are seriously lacking in the reason department. It is really sad that so many are screaming about things that have a zero impact on policy. Romney’s taxes are meaningless, his stance on tax policy is. Obama’s school records are meaningless, his stance on the department of education is.

Of course, no one cares about positions anymore. The resounding cry you hear usually hinges on some other inane subject that has nothing to do with statesmanship.

2. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,746
    and where's the birth certificate ?? can you throw that in ??

do people understand that we don't want to see what kind of student obama was... we want to see if he applied for financial aid as a foreign student.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  3. washamericom

washamericom Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,746

i'm waiting for the movie to come out.... why isn't this in conspiracy theory ? if it mentions obama's past.....

how can factcheck "debunk" ? have they seen obama's records. just them, no one else.

how about savannahguthriecheck. "i've seen it, so i guess that's it everybody, no corruption from chicago....nope, none at all ever."

Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  4. Avorysuds

Avorysuds Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,142
    It would be nice if people just played along rather than make some "I'm better than you all because I don’t care!" statement.

All I did was take 2 popular topics that are extremely closely linked and asked which one is more important to you personally. If you want to pretend that if the option to personally see either Obama’s grades or Mitts tax returns holds no interest to you in this incredibly hypothetical make-believe scenario I have presented than don’t vote as I suggested. I didn’t put a “neither” option because I honestly feel it’s 100% lopsided in that conservatives care MUCH less about both issues.

I have even expressed in this very thread how meaningless I feel both Mitt’s tax returns or Obama’s grades are to me. Do I find it purely partisan and predictable that those on the left feel Mitt’s tax returns are paramount to be fully disclosed, of course. Do I find it partisan and predictable that those on the right feel Obama’s grades hold interest over their own candidates tax returns, of course.

Not many people are very honest, even with themselves. I don’t believe for even a second that if this scenario existed that even a 10th of liberals would pass up seeing Obama’s grades over Mitt’s tax returns, but it does not matter what I think. I was just curious because you can’t ask for Obama’s grades without people demanding *more* of Mitt’s tax returns. You can’t ask for *more* of Mitt’s tax returns without hearing people claim we should be able to see *any* of Obama’s grades.