What is more important for the 2012 GOP...

What is more important to you?

• Staying true to your convictions.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Backing the candidate with the best chance of winning.

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
...primary?

Staying true to your convictions?

Or backing the candidate with the best chance of winning?

Gee, look how things change. I guess when you're morally bankrupt your principles are up for grabs.

Well, you and Hillary are the epitome of moral bankruptcy and compromised principals, hard for me to argue with someone with your impeccable first hand knowledge on the subject. :lol:

Poor Candycorn...still butthurt that I have you peg and expose your interminable bullshit for everyone to see. :(

It will be okay...just put some of this on and that burn will ease.

View attachment 62132

Better get a three pack. :thup:

Amazon.com: Anti-Monkey Butt Powder Anti-Friction Plus Sweat Absorber (3 pack): Health & Personal Care

Wow, can't even come up with your own insults.

What happened; you were polishing Trump's knob 48 hours ago.....

What do you mean "What happened?"

Trump did great!

He came in at the same spot that 90% of the recent nominee winners came in.

And you did exactly what I predicted you would do. Try to spin a great finish into a loss because he didn't take first spot in Evangelical Iowa.

It's classic Alinsky...and you are the master of that art.

But you give yourself away with this after caucus stalking.

If I hadn't gotten under your skin calling you exactly what you are, and if Trump wasn't the biggest threat in the field to Hillary...you wouldn't bother.

I got your number and it pisses you off.

Stay pissed...you do my work of calling you out for me.

I appreciate your efforts. :thup:

...primary?

Well if you're going to stay "true" to your convictions, and NOT nominate the Republican that can win, then I don't want to hear a single WORD of complaint out of you when Hillary Clinton is sitting in the Oval Office. I don't want to hear another word about the deficit, I don't want to hear another word about Obamacare, I don't want to hear another word about ISIL, I don't want to hear another word about anything.

Because you just lost your right to complain.

139067_600.jpg

Okay Oreo...here is your shot at the title.

Who can beat Hillary other that Trump?

Candycorn has all but spelled out for you who she thinks is the biggest threat.

You spell it out.

Last time it was Mitt Romney...right? Your guy.

How'd that work out for ya?

So who are you backing this go round? Rubio?

...primary?

Gee, look how things change. I guess when you're morally bankrupt your principles are up for grabs.

Well, you and Hillary are the epitome of moral bankruptcy and compromised principals, hard for me to argue with someone with your impeccable first hand knowledge on the subject. :lol:

Poor Candycorn...still butthurt that I have you peg and expose your interminable bullshit for everyone to see. :(

View attachment 62132

Amazon.com: Anti-Monkey Butt Powder Anti-Friction Plus Sweat Absorber (3 pack): Health & Personal Care

Trump did great!

Coming in almost 3rd is "great" Yeah....I guess if he would have come in 12th you'd be orgasmic.

And the last two got their ass handed to them in the general....right?

And you did exactly what I predicted you would do. Try to spin a great finish into a loss because he didn't take first spot in Evangelical Iowa.
Romney lost by 34 votes and he thought Jesus appeared in Missouri. You're dumber than I tell people...

Not sure who that is but whatever loser.

...primary?

Well if you're going to stay "true" to your convictions, and NOT nominate the Republican that can win, then I don't want to hear a single WORD of complaint out of you when Hillary Clinton is sitting in the Oval Office. I don't want to hear another word about the deficit, I don't want to hear another word about Obamacare, I don't want to hear another word about ISIL, I don't want to hear another word about anything.

139067_600.jpg

You spell it out.

I'm on the record of saying Rubio, Bush, or Christie could beat Hillary. Now, lets be clear. If Hillary steps in it, anyone can beat her. But all things being equal, Trump is the dream opponent and Cruz is the Fantasy opponent for HRC...

Missourian's head is so far up his ass he coughs up dandruff. Since his new messiah has been exposed and beaten...well, it's only going to get worse.

BTW...what is more important; standing by whatever principles you have left (if you ever had any) or trying to win the election skippy?

...primary?

View attachment 62132

Trump did great!

Coming in almost 3rd is "great" Yeah....I guess if he would have come in 12th you'd be orgasmic.

And the last two got their ass handed to them in the general....right?

Romney lost by 34 votes and he thought Jesus appeared in Missouri. You're dumber than I tell people...

Not sure who that is but whatever loser.

You've got the political savvy, but you just don't understand people very well.

People see you as a hateful, opportunistic, thin-skinned, manipulative, deceptive schemer when you go off the rails like this.

The only reasons for you to be this angry and upset is that I'm 100% right about you and your fear of Trumps candidacy.

Now you feel that you have to "destroy" me to get your credibility back.

Good luck with that.

I'm sorry, it's gone...and this stalking crusade of yours has been the main catalyst to undermine your agenda.

Good job. :thup:

...primary?

139067_600.jpg

You spell it out.

I'm on the record of saying Rubio, Bush, or Christie could beat Hillary. Now, lets be clear. If Hillary steps in it, anyone can beat her. But all things being equal, Trump is the dream opponent and Cruz is the Fantasy opponent for HRC...

Missourian's head is so far up his ass he coughs up dandruff. Since his new messiah has been exposed and beaten...well, it's only going to get worse.

BTW...what is more important; standing by whatever principles you have left (if you ever had any) or trying to win the election skippy?

Yes...gee thanks for your bullshit opinion.

I'm sure if Rommel said "You know George, I don't think this is a very good place for you to attack me...over here would be much better" that Patton would follow that suggestion without hesitation. :cuckoo:

Do you really think folks are stupid enough to take your suggestions seriously?

Oreo...that Candycorn agrees with you should tell you all you need to know.

She wouldn't waste time attacking me with such gusto if she didn't believe I was right and you were wrong.

You've got the political savvy, but you just don't understand people very well.
Predicted both winners last night.
Predicted Obama's victory while you guys were still trying to decide whom to run. I knew it was over when Huntsmann bowed out.
Knew 2010 and 2014 were washouts for the Democrats.
Know you're morally bankrupt; you and Jackson.

I'm wrong about none of that.

People see you as a hateful, opportunistic, thin-skinned, manipulative, deceptive schemer when you go off the rails like this.
Make me laugh harder, will you?

The only reasons for you to be this angry and upset is that I'm 100% right about you and your fear of Trumps candidacy.

Now you feel that you have to "destroy" me to get your credibility back.

Good luck with that.
-------------
I can think of 29 EVs that Rubio can bring to the table without breaking a sweat if he stops trying to be President and sticks to what got him elected in the first place.

I can't identify a single EV that Trump would bring to the table that you guys didn't already have.

Feel free to put whatever fleeting capital you once had behind getting your new messiah elected. I'll put mine into getting HRC elected. I'll see you on election night; bring some kleenex; you'll need them beeotch.

I'm sorry, it's gone...
I know, Mr. Trump is finished. You'll have to answer why you backed the most liberal GOP candidate in the field to your conservative bretheren....

and this stalking crusade of yours has been the main catalyst to undermine your agenda.

Good job. :thup:

I'm making you look dumber than normal....feel free to keep it up.

Just remember, you're backing this guy....your new messiah.

...primary?

139067_600.jpg

You spell it out.

I'm sure if Rommel said "You know George, I don't think this is a very good place for you to attack me...over here would be much better" that Patton would follow that suggestion without hesitation. :cuckoo:

Touched a nerve? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:coffee:

The thread seems to be about me. I think I know where I stand on the issues....curious why you care so much.

Rubio is a much bigger threat to HRC than Mr. Trump ever was. I've always said that. But don't let that stop you from working for Mr. Trump.

In fact, will you take a pledge not to vote for Senator Rubio if he gets the GOP Nomination?
You're new messiah is 180 degrees opposite Senator Rubio.

Your new messiah has said this:
quote-marco-rubio-comes-out-he-represents-for-a-short-period-of-time-the-people-of-florida-donald-trump-142-19-38.jpg

And ran this ad:
GetFile.aspx

Trump: Anti-Rubio Ad Is 'Nothing Personal,' Just Payback

Certainly even someone without a backbone like yourself can't support both guys.

So, here and now, yes or no, will you muster whatever manhood you have left, summon it from whatever drinks you have in your liquor cabinet and pledge not to support here and now?

Do we have a deal? :deal:

Look, if I were really trying to hurt Trump; why would I want you to take the deal to not support Rubio?

I'm sure you'll backdown like the little man you've become. According to Ivana, get your knee pads out. :suck:

Bah. It's personal for you. It's not personal for me. I call it the way I see it, and that pisses you off. Fair enough. Be pissed off and continue with the personal attacks.

Huntsman...:rofl:

Oreo...that Candycorn agrees with you should tell you all you need to know.

She wouldn't waste time attacking me with such gusto if she didn't believe I was right and you were wrong.

Yeah, oreo, you're a closet liberal because you don't support Mr. Trump. Its inconceivable that you just don't believe his pie-in-the-sky promises or think that even where you and he agree; that his plans are entirely unworkable such as a wall, deporting 11,000,000 people, a 45% tariff...

Bah. It's personal for you. It's not personal for me. I call it the way I see it, and that pisses you off. Fair enough. Be pissed off and continue with the personal attacks.

Yet here you are....after midnight in Missouri again.

You never answered your own poll. What is more important, being a prostitute or having principles?

...primary?

139067_600.jpg

You spell it out.

The thread seems to be about me. I think I know where I stand on the issues....curious why you care so much.

Rubio is a much bigger threat to HRC than Mr. Trump ever was. I've always said that. But don't let that stop you from working for Mr. Trump.

In fact, will you take a pledge not to vote for Senator Rubio if he gets the GOP Nomination?

quote-marco-rubio-comes-out-he-represents-for-a-short-period-of-time-the-people-of-florida-donald-trump-142-19-38.jpg

And ran this ad:
GetFile.aspx

Certainly even someone without a backbone like yourself can't support both guys.

So, here and now, yes or no, will you muster whatever manhood you have left, summon it from whatever drinks you have in your liquor cabinet and pledge not to support here and now?

Look, if I were really trying to hurt Trump; why would I want you to take the deal to not support Rubio?

I'm sure you'll backdown like the little man you've become. According to Ivana, get your knee pads out. :suck:

No nerve...facts are facts. You are the enemy. Anyone that takes the enemies advice at face value is a fool.

You can agree with that.

If Trump isn't a threat, and Hillary can easily defeat them, why aren't you rooting for Trump...or at a minimum, staying silent about it?

That doesn't make any sense at all.

What does make sense is that you see Trump as a threat...it's the only reason to waste time and energy AGAINST him.

Yet here you are....after midnight in Missouri again.

You never answered your own poll. What is more important, being a prostitute or having principles?

I'll be getting to bed soon enough. This is when I have time for our little tete-e-tetes...and you know I wouldn't miss them :).

What is more important is to get as many of your principles as possible in a candidate that can win...or else you're just pissing up a rope, and end up with a candidate like Hillary with none of either your principles or any of her own.

139067_600.jpg

You spell it out.

And ran this ad:
GetFile.aspx

No nerve...facts are facts. You are the enemy. Anyone that takes the enemies advice at face value is a fool.

You can agree with that.

If Trump isn't a threat, and Hillary can easily defeat them, why aren't you rooting for Trump...or at a minimum, staying silent about it?

That doesn't make any sense at all.

What does make sense is that you see Trump as a threat...it's the only reason to waste time and energy AGAINST him.

First things first...

If you will go on record, here and now, not to support Rubio if he is the GOP nominee for President in 2016...(just on this borad)...I'll be happy to tell you the reason.

Do we have a deal?
deal.gif

upload_2016-2-3_0-32-57.jpeg

First things first...

If you will go on record, here and now, not to support Rubio if he is the GOP nominee for President in 2016...(just on this borad)...I'll be happy to tell you the reason.

Do we have a deal?
deal.gif

View attachment 62135

:lol: That is so tempting...but, I'll have to pass. Rubio isn't anathema to me, nor is Cruz.

I just honestly don't think they can win.

Besides, I thought I was stupid among other miscellaneous derogative and disparaging attributes. Wouldn't backing Rubio with my sub-standard intelligence be a net gain for the forces of liberalism ;) .

So, you should tell me, and I'll promise to BACK Rubio. :D

(I did have to think about it)

First things first...

Do we have a deal?
deal.gif

View attachment 62135

:lol: That is so tempting...but, I'll have to pass. Rubio isn't anathema to me, nor is Cruz.

Besides, I thought I was stupid among other miscellaneous derogative and disparaging attributes. Wouldn't backing Rubio with my sub-standard intelligence be a net gain for the forces of liberalism ;) .

Meh, I'll tell you anyway....knowing you'd vote for Rubio regardless of whether you state it here or not.

Look, the next president is either in the Democratic or GOP primaries/caucuses. And in our General election, if your guy steps in it, the other guy gets the upper hand. Hillary has shown us she can step in it...she can find a pile of doo doo and not be able to avoid it. It almost is as if she thinks she's bulletproof sometimes in terms of PR.

Anyway, you put Rubio, Bush, or Christie on the ballot opposite her; I'd back her 100%. But if any of those 3 were to win, we will have a guy who at least understands the office and respects it. Cruz actually thinks we should default on our debts and I get the feeling that Trump thinks it would just be a "cool gig" for whatever reason with no regard for the history, America's special role in the world.
I would bet that he doesn't know why the Washington Monument as a two-tone appearance or the name of the mountain the Marines raised the flag on in WWII or the reason for John Hancock's name being large on the DOE. Not to trivialize stuff but each of these things speaks to the history of the nation.

That he wants to "kick ISIS ass" and put troops in the ME for the 3rd time in 25 years should give you a second's pause....that it doesn't is truly and honestly bewildering.

Do you honestly believe that there is any scenario--ANY SCENARIO--that doesn't end with us leaving the Middle East because of a ratcheting up of dead soldiers coming home? If so, please tell us.
We go there, we fight, we conquer the recognized resistance; guerrillas chip away at us, we have nothing else to fight for except stabilizing a government that is rooted in Islam....then we leave.
That is the way it goes. Of all people to reverse the trend; do you think Donald Trump is the guy?

Trump possibly isn't dangerous to liberal ideas. I think he is likely just as dangerous to conservative ideas as well. He is dangerous to our nation. China will laugh his ass out of the room as it penalizes our businesses. Our NATO partners will scoff at the idea that Portugal should provide as many troops as the US or France or whatever crackpot idea he comes up with.

First things first...

Do we have a deal?
deal.gif

View attachment 62135

Meh, I'll tell you anyway....knowing you'd vote for Rubio regardless of whether you state it here or not.

Look, the next president is either in the Democratic or GOP primaries/caucuses. And in our General election, if your guy steps in it, the other guy gets the upper hand. Hillary has shown us she can step in it...she can find a pile of doo doo and not be able to avoid it. It almost is as if she thinks she's bulletproof sometimes in terms of PR.

Anyway, you put Rubio, Bush, or Christie on the ballot opposite her; I'd back her 100%. But if any of those 3 were to win, we will have a guy who at least understands the office and respects it. Cruz actually thinks we should default on our debts and I get the feeling that Trump thinks it would just be a "cool gig" for whatever reason with no regard for the history, America's special role in the world.
I would bet that he doesn't know why the Washington Monument as a two-tone appearance or the name of the mountain the Marines raised the flag on in WWII or the reason for John Hancock's name being large on the DOE. Not to trivialize stuff but each of these things speaks to the history of the nation.

That he wants to "kick ISIS ass" and put troops in the ME for the 3rd time in 25 years should give you a second's pause....that it doesn't is truly and honestly bewildering.

Do you honestly believe that there is any scenario--ANY SCENARIO--that doesn't end with us leaving the Middle East because of a ratcheting up of dead soldiers coming home? If so, please tell us.
We go there, we fight, we conquer the recognized resistance; guerrillas chip away at us, we have nothing else to fight for except stabilizing a government that is rooted in Islam....then we leave.
That is the way it goes. Of all people to reverse the trend; do you think Donald Trump is the guy?

Trump possibly isn't dangerous to liberal ideas. I think he is likely just as dangerous to conservative ideas as well. He is dangerous to our nation. China will laugh his ass out of the room as it penalizes our businesses. Our NATO partners will scoff at the idea that Portugal should provide as many troops as the US or France or whatever crackpot idea he comes up with.

If I was less than a man of my word, I'd just have told you I wouldn't back Rubio, then backed him anyway. When I tell you something, I'm being honest with you.

The rest of this is interesting...but it's late. Can we but a pin in this until tomorrow night? I'll get back to you then.

Forum List

Back