What is Mitt Romney Hiding?

Hey, dumbfuck, is Debbie running for president? I have similar holdings just through regular stock purchases.

Ohh, okay, it's completely legal and ethical for DEBBIE to do it - or YOU - but if Mitt does it, it's illegal and immoral because HE'S running for President. Is that what you want us to believe? Because I think I'd like to see where that's actually written anywhere. Personally, I'm more inclined to believe that you just think it should be illegal and immoral to be the Republican Presidential candidate and breathe.

Can you say, "Hypocrite"? It's pronounced, "Lakhota".

Duh, apparently you don't understand much about foreign investments to dodge/evade taxes. Debbie's investments were not tax havens.

romney-overseas-accounts-map.jpg

Mitt Romneys Offshore Accounts - Political Ruminations

Duuhh, apparently YOU don't understand much about . . . anything. Which of Mitt's investments were illegal? None, you say? Then what fucking business is it of yours?

As for your links, idiot, please. Let's just say they suit you perfectly, in that I'm just as likely to believe the biased, agenda-driven twits who write your "sources" as I am to believe the biased, agenda-driven twit who is you. You might as well just save yourself some time and effort and get a macro that says, "Someone you wouldn't piss on if he was on fire told me so."

Now this won't bother LOL lady a bit

Disclosure forms reveal that Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, a member of Congress from Florida, previously held funds with investments in Swiss banks, foreign drug companies, and the state bank of India. This revelation comes mere days after the Democratic chair attacked presumptive Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for holding money in Swiss bank accounts in the past.

Hey, dumbfuck, is Debbie running for president? I have similar holdings just through regular stock purchases.

No she's a US Congressman, the Chair of the DNC and a raging hypocrite.
But YOU don't understand that because you hold your side th a much lower standard than you hold the opposition. If you have any doubts. consider Herman Cain along side bill clinton. or Larry Craig along side Barney Frank.

Mitt Romney has so far released only one year of tax returns (2010), plus an estimate for 2011. This stands in stark contrast to his father, Michigan Governor George Romney, who released 12 years of tax returns when he began running for President in 1967. As his father said at the time, "One year could be a fluke." So the questions remain about what is in Romney's older returns.

"1. Did you buy any illegal or gray area tax shelters?
"2. Did an IRS audit ever uncover serious problems with any of your tax returns?
"3. Did you make use of offshore vehicles to defer, or avoid paying, federal income taxes?
"4. Did you take advantage of any tax strategies that the IRS did not uncover in audits?
"5. Did you fully tithe to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints every year and take a deduction on your tax return that shows that?"

What is Mitt Romney Hiding? - Business Insider
:confused:
He's been living a double life as a women. Has three kids and a great husband.

http://http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/nation/romney-disclosure/index.html

Romney is hiding nothing. Here is his disclosure. This is all that ANY candidate should have to produce, and it's all they legally HAVE to produce.

Unless he becomes president, then he must give up his asset investment or mangement of a company, in otherwords his assests are partially frozen so he can't take advantage of the market or his investments. They should do that to all govt workers elected to office.

Mitt Romney has so far released only one year of tax returns (2010), plus an estimate for 2011. This stands in stark contrast to his father, Michigan Governor George Romney, who released 12 years of tax returns when he began running for President in 1967. As his father said at the time, "One year could be a fluke." So the questions remain about what is in Romney's older returns.

"1. Did you buy any illegal or gray area tax shelters?
"2. Did an IRS audit ever uncover serious problems with any of your tax returns?
"3. Did you make use of offshore vehicles to defer, or avoid paying, federal income taxes?
"4. Did you take advantage of any tax strategies that the IRS did not uncover in audits?
"5. Did you fully tithe to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints every year and take a deduction on your tax return that shows that?"

What is Mitt Romney Hiding? - Business Insider
:confused:
He's been living a double life as a women. Has three kids and a great husband.

And if that were true, only the "ultra-tolerant" left would give a shit.

Not an appropriate plan of action. Who doesn't know Romney is very wealthy by now? The IRS would have noticed illegal activities, his tax returns are getting too much media, his policies, not enough.

Last time I looked there was no requirement to produce tax records but there is a Constitutional requirement to be born in the USA . So far Barry Hussein hasn't produced a birth certificate that can stand up to scrutiny. What were democrats hiding when the used extortion and bribes to get the 3,000 page health care mess into law? What is Obama hiding with his freaking school records locked up in a vault?

Forum List

Back