What is Mitt hiding?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Romney staff spent nearly $100,000 to hide records | Reuters

(You may have to scroll down.)

We already knew this guy is short on ethics and we knew he's a professional candidate - always running, never elected. But Unless Romney comes up with a really good explanation for this, I'd say its more than enough to lose him the nomination.

Well, maybe not. Republicans don't really care about honesty or ethics. Nonetheless, don't they at least want to know what he's hiding?

We already knew this guy is short on ethics and we knew he's a professional candidate - always running, never elected. But Unless Romney comes up with a really good explanation for this, I'd say its more than enough to lose him the nomination.

Well, maybe not. Republicans don't really care about honesty or ethics. Nonetheless, don't they at least want to know what he's hiding?

When he gets just half way to what Obama spent. Let us know alright?

Do you really want to get into a pissing match about politicians spending money to hide their records??:eusa_whistle:

:lmao: When a federal government employee even just changes positions to a new location, the IT guys 'sanitize' the hard drive.

Oooooooooooooooo. It's a conspiracy!

Romney doesn't hide, he is trying to stay above the fray. Soon Humpty Newt Dumpty will have his great fall..

Heads buried deep in the sand, the little pubs and bags continue their blind march to the sea and certain death.

But, not surprisingly, they make up crap to accuse President Obama of.

Heads buried deep in the sand, the little pubs and bags continue their blind march to the sea and certain death.

But, not surprisingly, they make up crap to accuse President Obama of.

Actually, we are the ones trying to avoid the calamnity that will befall us with a second Obama administration. We are heading towards an economic collapse and another period of major global conflict. While electing a Republican doesn't guarantee us getting out of this situation, leaving Obama in office will guarantee that we won't.

I want my children to grow up in a Restored Republic. Not an overthrown, fractured, and/or dead one.

Forum List

Back