What is missing?

Dad pursued Ariz. massacre suspect before shooting - Yahoo! News

Any mention of a rightwing connection, a rightwing view on life, a membership in the Teaparty or Republican membership. Go figure.

Exactly. What's not missing? Bizarre behavior and the inability to live a stable life. So where were his parents in doing something for this troubled kid? They had to know something was wrong. Just why did his father chase him out into the desert?

He didn't finish school, he wasn't permitted into the service for mental reasons. The parents had an obligation to see that he had mental help. Now they are sorry. Does that help the parents of the nine year old girl or the rest of the families of the the victims?

This wasn't about politics, it was about seeking help for children with mental problems.

The assasin's target was a POLITICIAN.

His motive was rather clear.

Pretending that his motive was NOT political is rather a bit of a stretch.

How can you say that> What evidence do you have? His main beefs were currency and grammar.

How can you say that> What evidence do you have? His main beefs were currency and grammar.

Thats what I've been reading and hearing about this nutcase also.

I've also been reading that he leaned left. Kinda funny that he would shoot a Dem. One would think he would have taken any political frustrations out on a Rep.

This guy lived in his own world. Who the hell can say what went on in his mind?

I sure can't and I don't think anyone on this board, unless they are a train physciatrist, can either.

I've also been reading that he leaned left. Kinda funny that he would shoot a Dem. One would think he would have taken any political frustrations out on a Rep.

I sure can't and I don't think anyone on this board, unless they are a train physciatrist, can either.

Who can say what was in his mind? Maybe he targeted her because he lived in her district and her party affiliation had nothing to do with it? If he had just a beef with her why did he shoot at so many other people?

So many question and too few answers. Very sad.

Who can say what was in his mind? Maybe he targeted her because he lived in her district and her party affiliation had nothing to do with it? If he had just a beef with her why did he shoot at so many other people?

So many question and too few answers. Very sad.

So true.

The real kicker for me is that his parents had to be well aware of this guys mental problems and apparantly did nothing about it.

He had no criminal record despite plenty of run ins with the law.

It seems his Mother sits on some board in the Pima Govt. Wonder if thats why he had no record?

If he had a criminal record he could never have purchased a gun legally.

Just sad all the way around.

New Topics

Forum List

Back