What is Michael Bloomberg thinking?

Bloomy is even more of a EGOMANIAC than Trump and the Hildebeast!

CaxyNoXVIAAx37o.jpg-large.jpeg

So glad to see you back..I saw that you were banned..Glad your back!!!!

What about his back and why are you glad he has one?

I can't help to hear John Wayne talking in your posts, but your still an idiot.

Here is a documentary..and the fact that GMO's are poison is not a myth..it took me to get cancer to see what the fucking government is allowing in our food and animal food.

I am very sorry that someone has lied to you.

BTW Toddster this is the second time you had one of your friends try to discredit what I have to say...What are you stupid or something that you can't answer for yourself...? Are you a dumbass that doesn't know how to study for yourself?

And Mr. Troy... you are probably too old and wrinkled to care what you eat...but if there is any controversy at all why would you let anyone that you love eat something that causes cancer tumors in rats?
First Ever Long-Term Study of GMO Corn Shows Strong Link To Breast Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Premature Death in Rats

I have talked with medical oncologists who are becoming aware and alerting people.

Did you know that 10 years ago they told all women to eat soy that are suffering from menopause?
Good for you they said..
Right, 1000's of woman have died from that because it is packed with estrogen..and women get estrogen positive breast cancer..

I got estrogen positive cancer two times , and I have having to take medication to strip estrogen's from my body.
Many of the GMO's carry heavy estrogen's.

First Ever Long-Term Study of GMO Corn Shows Strong Link To Breast Cancer, Liver Cancer, and Premature Death in Rats

They also said back in the 1980's that cocaine wasn't addictive

Or they Oked milk products with antibiotics and other crap into our milk, cheese, yogurt , butter.
and you girls are getting boobs and their periods at the age 9-10 years old.

They put hair from China into your bread to keep it fluffy

They are shipping our chickens to China to be processed and they don't have to label it.

Go ahead and eat as many GMOs as you want..a matter of fact put corn in every meal.

Top 20 Foods and Products that have been Genetically Modified

Shock findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early

The study has been deemed "the most thorough research ever published into the health effects of GM food crops and the herbicide Roundup on rats." News of the horrifying findings is spreading like wildfire across the internet, with even the mainstream media seemingly in shock over the photos of rats with multiple grotesque tumors... tumors so large the rats even had difficulty breathing in some cases.

Who gives a Rats ass if your daughter or anyone for that matter says it is clean..Like I said have fun eating it.

Great! Now post an unbiased scientific study that actually establishes a link between GMOs and any health risks. What you posted were two articles that one referenced the other. They even had the same pictures! DUH!

The websites also have an agenda. Just look at the names: "processed free america" and"natural news".

What would be their agenda? Nothing....no gain for them.

Are you seriously that stupid?

I think you are overdue for my ignore list. Conversing with stupid people just pulls the IQ points right out on my head. I still have plenty, but I still don't need to be conversing with room temp IQs anyway.

See Yah....Bye Bye...you don't intimidate me one fucking minute, You have 0 facts..nothing to back anything up..
Your A Fake...Loser..

BTW Toddster this is the second time you had one of your friends try to discredit what I have to say...What are you stupid or something that you can't answer for yourself...? Are you a dumbass that doesn't know how to study for yourself?

And Mr. Troy... you are probably too old and wrinkled to care what you eat...but if there is any controversy at all why would you let anyone that you love eat something that causes cancer tumors in rats?

I have talked with medical oncologists who are becoming aware and alerting people.

Did you know that 10 years ago they told all women to eat soy that are suffering from menopause?
Good for you they said..
Right, 1000's of woman have died from that because it is packed with estrogen..and women get estrogen positive breast cancer..

I got estrogen positive cancer two times , and I have having to take medication to strip estrogen's from my body.

Or they Oked milk products with antibiotics and other crap into our milk, cheese, yogurt , butter.

They are shipping our chickens to China to be processed and they don't have to label it.

Go ahead and eat as many GMOs as you want..a matter of fact put corn in every meal.

Shock findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early

The study has been deemed "the most thorough research ever published into the health effects of GM food crops and the herbicide Roundup on rats." News of the horrifying findings is spreading like wildfire across the internet, with even the mainstream media seemingly in shock over the photos of rats with multiple grotesque tumors... tumors so large the rats even had difficulty breathing in some cases.

Who gives a Rats ass if your daughter or anyone for that matter says it is clean..Like I said have fun eating it.

This surprising announcement comes after the autopsy of the 31-year old Spanish man who died at the Madrid hospital in the beginning of January. The young man’s health rapidly deteriorated after he suffered an unexplained allergic reaction, and all the drugs used to refrain the anaphylaxis were entirely inefficient. The team of experts claims to have been able to determine that the genetically modified tomatoes that the victim ingested at lunch were the cause of the allergic reaction that caused his death.

I love fake stories like this. Where's the link?

BTW Toddster this is the second time you had one of your friends try to discredit what I have to say...

I've never asked, nor needed, a friend to point out your stupidity. Sorry, all people are free to mock your idiocy.

This is a stupid claim too.
Any savings from cheaper processing would be more than blown by shipping it twice.

Obviously food is killing you. You should stop eating it, immediately. It's the only safe thing to do.

Processing American Chicken In China: Smart Business Or Ruthless Profiteering?

Let me be clear from the beginning. I’m an enthusiastic advocate of globalization and free trade, and see clear benefits for investors, companies, and consumers.

Nonetheless, I cannot help but add my voice to all of those who are concerned about a peculiar trade between the US and China that followed China’s entry to WTO – and which received the blessings of USDA recently – the export of American-raised chickens to China for processing and then re-import to America

The Department of Agriculture will allow Chinese poultry processing companies to ship fully cooked, frozen and refrigerated chicken to the United States.

Food safety advocates have been predicting the announcement since the department last year approved the export of chicken raised in the United States to be processed in China. But shipping chicken to China for processing and then shipping it back here has proved uneconomical, and no American poultry firm has done so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/business/usda-to-allow-chicken-from-chinese-companies.html?_r=0

From Forbes...

Let me be clear from the beginning. I’m an enthusiastic advocate of globalization and free trade, and see clear benefits for investors, companies, and consumers.

Nonetheless, I cannot help but add my voice to all of those who are concerned about a peculiar trade between the US and China that followed China’s entry to WTO – and which received the blessings of USDA recently – the export of American-raised chickens to China for processing and then re-import to America

The Department of Agriculture will allow Chinese poultry processing companies to ship fully cooked, frozen and refrigerated chicken to the United States.

Food safety advocates have been predicting the announcement since the department last year approved the export of chicken raised in the United States to be processed in China. But shipping chicken to China for processing and then shipping it back here has proved uneconomical, and no American poultry firm has done so.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/business/usda-to-allow-chicken-from-chinese-companies.html?_r=0

The government voted for GMOs?
Why are GMOs lethal?

Here is a documentary..and the fact that GMO's are poison is not a myth..it took me to get cancer to see what the fucking government is allowing in our food and animal food.

Good for you they said..

Great! Now post an unbiased scientific study that actually establishes a link between GMOs and any health risks. What you posted were two articles that one referenced the other. They even had the same pictures! DUH!

The websites also have an agenda. Just look at the names: "processed free america" and"natural news".

What would be their agenda? Nothing....no gain for them.

Advertising. Product sales. Book sales.
The usual benefits when scientific flakes spread their baloney.

Good for you they said..

This surprising announcement comes after the autopsy of the 31-year old Spanish man who died at the Madrid hospital in the beginning of January. The young man’s health rapidly deteriorated after he suffered an unexplained allergic reaction, and all the drugs used to refrain the anaphylaxis were entirely inefficient. The team of experts claims to have been able to determine that the genetically modified tomatoes that the victim ingested at lunch were the cause of the allergic reaction that caused his death.

BTW Toddster this is the second time you had one of your friends try to discredit what I have to say...

I've never asked, nor needed, a friend to point out your stupidity. Sorry, all people are free to mock your idiocy.

Any savings from cheaper processing would be more than blown by shipping it twice.

Obviously food is killing you. You should stop eating it, immediately. It's the only safe thing to do.

From Forbes...

Your news link was from 2007

The Forbes link I provided was from last summer ..They just recently changed it, I saw it on the news a few months back.

JUL 19, 2015

From Forbes...

The Forbes link I provided was from last summer ..They just recently changed it, I saw it on the news a few months back.

JUL 19, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/07/

That's November 2014.

From Forbes...

JUL 19, 2015

That's November 2014.

Ok, missed that, but they changed it over this last summer.

You may think Dr Oz is a quake but he has exposed many things ..There is a video which explains it.

Food-Safety Alert: Chicken from China, Pt 1 <<------Really good

From Forbes...

JUL 19, 2015

That's November 2014.

Ok, missed that, but they changed it over this last summer.

You may think Dr Oz is a quake but he has exposed many things ..There is a video which explains it.

Food-Safety Alert: Chicken from China, Pt 1

Importing chicken from China would be stupid.
Sending chicken there and then shipping it back would be stupid and expensive.
And none of that has anything to do with the GMO baloney you posted earlier.

And I saw on the news that they don't have to label that it came from China..not sure if they are fighting that or not.

Why did you delete the fake story about the GMO tomato allergy death?
Because I fact checked it and it was a hoax..
I Fact checked all of the other links...and they are right. Focus on all of this information that your getting.., I stand by what I say..and you can take what you need and leave the rest.

And I saw on the news that they don't have to label that it came from China..not sure if they are fighting that or not.

I Fact checked all of the other links...and they are right. Focus on all of this information that your getting.., I stand by what I say..and you can take what you need and leave the rest.

Nah, all the other doom and gloom links are wrong as well.

Nah, all the other doom and gloom links are wrong as well.

Ok I provided you with an accurate Forbes piece, but I know its hard to believe, you have to find out for yourself. Try reading The China Study book..

We need an Independent run by a big nanny State Anti-gun Progressive billionaire who wants to control what you eat

they are already controlling what you eat with the most lethal crap of GMOs ..unless if you grow your own or buy from a organic local farmer your eating a GMO... The government voted it in ..all of them

Why are GMOs lethal?

Good for you they said..

Monsanto’s GMO corn, called NK603, has been engineered to be resistant to Roundup. This allows farmers to douse fields with massive amounts of Roundup without worrying about killing the corn. No long-term studies have ever been conducted to determine whether it would kill animals or humans. Many researchers have previously warned that the GMO corn, sprayed with Roundup or not, is unsafe to eat, and this new study shows they’ve been right all along. In the groups exposed to the GMO’s and Roundup, both separately and combined, there was a 600 percent increase—or six times more deaths—compared to the control group!

Holy crap. What a buncha baloney.

The results of this study make it even more imperative to avoid GMO sources of corn by consuming only organic corn products. By USDA law, organic crops cannot come from GMO seeds. Eating a processed-free diet also makes it easier to avoid GMO's. And just to let you know, all of the ingredients in Dee’s Naturals products are non-GMO, including the baking powder. Most baking powders contain cornstarch, and since there are no GMO labeling laws in the United States, we have no way of knowing if the corn used to make the cornstarch was from GMO corn. If you want a non-GMO baking powder to use in your home baking, Bob’s Red Mill is a trusted brand.

And there's the reason for the baloney.

they are already controlling what you eat with the most lethal crap of GMOs ..unless if you grow your own or buy from a organic local farmer your eating a GMO... The government voted it in ..all of them

Why are GMOs lethal?

Good for you they said..

Monsanto’s GMO corn, called NK603, has been engineered to be resistant to Roundup. This allows farmers to douse fields with massive amounts of Roundup without worrying about killing the corn. No long-term studies have ever been conducted to determine whether it would kill animals or humans. Many researchers have previously warned that the GMO corn, sprayed with Roundup or not, is unsafe to eat, and this new study shows they’ve been right all along. In the groups exposed to the GMO’s and Roundup, both separately and combined, there was a 600 percent increase—or six times more deaths—compared to the control group!

The results of this study make it even more imperative to avoid GMO sources of corn by consuming only organic corn products. By USDA law, organic crops cannot come from GMO seeds. Eating a processed-free diet also makes it easier to avoid GMO's. And just to let you know, all of the ingredients in Dee’s Naturals products are non-GMO, including the baking powder. Most baking powders contain cornstarch, and since there are no GMO labeling laws in the United States, we have no way of knowing if the corn used to make the cornstarch was from GMO corn. If you want a non-GMO baking powder to use in your home baking, Bob’s Red Mill is a trusted brand.

Seriously what is really causing trouble are the convenience foods, like frozen and high processed. People are too busy working to make from scratch anymore.

Look at the ingredients , you may recognize one word. look up the rest

True fact: A common ingredient in commercial breads is derived from human hair harvested in China
L-cysteine you will see the name in breads..next time you go to the store. look for it.

Why are GMOs lethal?

Good for you they said..

Seriously what is really causing trouble are the convenience foods, like frozen and high processed. People are too busy working to make from scratch anymore.

True fact: A common ingredient in commercial breads is derived from human hair harvested in China
L-cysteine you will see the name in breads..next time you go to the store. look for it.

There is no GMO hair.

Would human hair be better or worse than pig hair?

Good for you they said..

There is no GMO hair.

Would human hair be better or worse than pig hair?

I would think pig hair is better, hair and nails are dead cells, so what ever we put into our bodies becomes hair and nails. The people selling hair could be a drug addict or who knows what.

If we can make our own stuff is the best. I am making my own dog biscuits, peanut butter, pumpkin omega 3's. My bread never turns out.

Dave's bread doesn't have that ingredient of hair.

. well goodnight nice chatting,..Read those food labels.

Forum List

Back