What is MAGA?

The humor that the premise of MAGA is to make America better is a joke. The goal of MAGA is defined quite nicely in that cool kid making fun of the Indian. They are a joke, a rather hateful joke.
hahahahhahhahah
you took it hook, line, and sinker
that was proved to be LIE
the blacks were PROVEN to be the haters/racist
and you are still believing the dumbshit????!!!!!!

MAGA is a dog whistle for white nationalists. Ask them when was america great and they will invariably point you to a time when white males were enjoying centuries of white male affirmative action and everyone else was a 2nd class citizen.

How horrible, a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites was “enjoying centuries of White male affirmative action”.....How strange.

This nation was not built by whites.
It was built by slaves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it was built by the ones with the brains
brains to build railroads/roads/ships/wagons/firearms/etc
without the brains you get a shithole like Africa

55262784f331e0b49f4f7de9f72875fa.jpg

The humor that the premise of MAGA is to make America better is a joke. The goal of MAGA is defined quite nicely in that cool kid making fun of the Indian. They are a joke, a rather hateful joke.
hahahahhahhahah
you took it hook, line, and sinker
that was proved to be LIE
the blacks were PROVEN to be the haters/racist
and you are still believing the dumbshit????!!!!!!
bullshit

MAGA is a dog whistle for white nationalists. Ask them when was america great and they will invariably point you to a time when white males were enjoying centuries of white male affirmative action and everyone else was a 2nd class citizen.

How horrible, a nation founded by Whites, built by Whites was “enjoying centuries of White male affirmative action”.....How strange.

It was built by slaves.

And this is an example of the ignorance, fear, racism, and hate ‘MAGA’ represents, typical of most conservatives.

Merika was great already! After losing millions of jobs and value, the economy has been on a steady upward tic since the middle of President Obama's first term.

Hey, the Democratic Party's Great Recession was another yoog setback for America's middle class.
Any middle class person who votes Democrat is a total moron.
The biggest humor in this comment is the Reagan face, the one person who did more then anyone in history to transfer all the wealth of the richest country in the world to the top, what did everyone expect was going to happen when he lowered the top rate from 70 to 28%. Now for a real fact , if you care at all about any aspect of this countries economy then never vote a right winger as a president.

trickle-joke.jpg

~S~

It was built by slaves.

And this is an example of the ignorance, fear, racism, and hate ‘MAGA’ represents, typical of most conservatives.
fear??? how come I always see that word from blacks/leftists/Dems??
please explain that

It was built by slaves.

fear??? how come I always see that word from blacks/leftists/Dems??
please explain that
I would describe it as paranoia , which is a prerequisite to be a right winger. The commie behind every corner stupidity

Forum List

Back