What is latest PC term for blacks, African Americans, Negroes?

• Banned
well my thread about OBESE BLACK WOMEN was moved & it was suggested by someone that perhaps the word 'black' is no longer PC. African American however makes no sense for someone who isnt from Africa and never lived n Africa so Im
asking an honest question but I guess nobody can give an honest answer bc there isnt one?

Generally, I tend to refer to Americans as Americans. Their color is irrelevant. That's just how I roll... it may be politically incorrect, but I refuse to judge anyone on their skin color.

hahaha, I detect the presense of political correctness in the air

• Banned

and a quite comical pile on job by the PC fascists!

I actually want an honest answer bc I don't want to offend people by saying they are 'black' if they would rather be called 'brown' or African American or whatever I just need to know what the latest PC code lingo is bc it ALWAYS CHANGES!

• Banned
Generally, I tend to refer to Americans as Americans. Their color is irrelevant. That's just how I roll... it may be politically incorrect, but I refuse to judge anyone on their skin color.

Why can't you answer a simple question?

If someone who is black/African American/brown/Negro/whatever? and they are asked a question regarding their 'RACE' what would THEY write down?

I'll ask a friend of mine next time I talk to him. His name is Spike Lee & I'm sure he will bust my balls but he will know the correct answer & won't lie about it like the PC fascist tards in this thread who merely seek to 'shoot the messenger' that dares to ask a question that exposes the tardness of Political Correctness!

Last edited:
it doesnt really matter what term you use on this board. and in real life you dont bring it up until the melanin enhanced person says it first

I actually want an honest answer bc I don't want to offend people by saying they are 'black' if they would rather be called 'brown' or African American or whatever I just need to know what the latest PC code lingo is bc it ALWAYS CHANGES!

Here's a novel concept.... why not treat people as individuals... and don't worry about their skin color. How is their skin color relevant to you?

If someone who is black/African American/brown/Negro/whatever? and they are asked a question regarding their 'RACE' what would THEY write down?

I'll ask a friend of mine next time I talk to him. His name is Spike Lee & I'm sure he will bust my balls but he will know the correct answer & won't lie about it like the PC fascist tards in this thread!

Why would you think they would all write the same thing? Are they not individuals?

MLK urged Americans to judge a person's character and not their skin color. So I would surmise that referring to a person by name, John Doe, by occupation, Police Officer, or a group by location, such as New Yorkers, the Seveth Street Champs, would be better than terms based solely on color.

My local newspaper does'nt mention color or race unless it's relevant to understanding, IE an elderly man attempted to cross the street but was............ The missing person is a black teen, wearing ................

I'm trying just to stay clear of such terms.

Ask any black person you see.

ask them if they perfer balck of African American.

Some latinos perfer being called hispanic and some perfer latino.

You see they are actually individual people and dont all think alike.

I know its harder for you to treat them all as individuals with independent minds and all but that is what is required of you if you dont want to be a racist.

I know it may be just too much thinking for you though.

I'll ask a friend of mine next time I talk to him. His name is Spike Lee & I'm sure he will bust my balls but he will know the correct answer & won't lie about it like the PC fascist tards in this thread who merely seek to 'shoot the messenger' that dares to ask a question that exposes the tardness of Political Correctness!
OOOO Way cool Spike Lee is a friend of yours??? I'm so impressed. I'm friends with Cali and Jill. So there!

More racist trolling nonsense.

Poor Johnny one-note

Poor Editec One "shoot the messenger" Note...is that all u PC POLICE got????

& I included some pics of me and my friend, Spike, for all u stalkers to complain about....

Attachments

• $SpikeLeenBen.jpg
    $SpikeLeenBen.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 54
  • $1benspike2.jpg
    $1benspike2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 67
guess it depends what generation you're from or if you're concern about being politically correct. I use the term black mostly because during my generation that was the term used. but occasionally I'll use the term african because I hear that alot these days. however that brings up another interesting point. why aren't whites refered to as european americans?

Are we really supposed to believe you know spike lee because you got a promotional shot with him?

Forum List

Back