What is it like to lose the white house?

brawny1

Jul 1, 2011
If i thought I was going to lose my home, my car, my helicopter, my body guards, my teleprompters, my plane, etc., what should I do? I know, I'll blame it on Repubs/teabaggers/bush, It's all their fault ya know, or haven't you been listening to my campaigned speaches...

If I'm not mistaken, Obama doesn't own any of those things so it shouldn't be a hard transition back to community agitating. I wonder if Michelle will still be proud of America when she leaves? If not, I'm glad she had a little taste of what it was like to be proud of your country... Even for a short time.

If I'm not mistaken, Obama doesn't own any of those things so it shouldn't be a hard transition back to community agitating. I wonder if Michelle will still be proud of America when she leaves? If not, I'm glad she had a little taste of what it was like to be proud of your country... Even for a short time.

Touché' :) But he thinks he owns them, must be a bitch to face a little reality...

Last edited:
If i thought I was going to lose my home, my car, my helicopter, my body guards, my teleprompters, my plane, etc., what should I do? I know, I'll blame it on Repubs/teabaggers/bush, It's all their fault ya know, or haven't you been listening to my campaigned speaches...

I woul jam in as many vacations as I could and get the most expensive wardrobe possible.

duchess-fb.jpg

Touché' :) But he thinks he owns them, must be a bitch to face a little reality...

This is the same type of bullshit libs said about GW. Everyone has diarrhea of the mouth.

I woul jam in as many vacations as I could and get the most expensive wardrobe possible.

They've been doing that since day one.

Four years is a long time to have a free lease on the nicest things. We all only own our things for so long anyways. And it's not like he's not falling back on millions. I'd say $300K a speaking engagement is nice. And anytime he wants someone to ghost write a book for him, there's another $10 million in the pot. He may never be a billionaire, but he's filthy rich and he's got what most billionaire's dream of - a bully pulpit (a guuaranteed lifetime of faithful minions that he doesn't even need to pay).

Well......when you get THROWN OUT......

RichardNixonHelicopter.jpg

.....you can always blame....

Have you ever looked at this photo and wondered what was going thru that paranoid brain of this crook?

Have you ever looked at this photo and wondered what was going thru that paranoid brain of this crook?

I consider him a genius first and foremost. All politicians are crooks.

Well, the GOP is stalling a tax cut for those making less than $250K in the House right now. That is a fact.

PS: Obama isn't about to lose. He's got it in the bag.

Your running for the office of president, wow, what balls!

I consider him a genius first and foremost. All politicians are crooks.

In what area do you consider him a genius?

Do you really want me to sing his praises? I'm just telling you how I see it. Look at his career and you'll see that he was genius.

I don't care if you can sing or not, I just want to know how and why you consider him a genius? Opening up China for trade and as a buffer during the cold war? Aiding Israel during the Yom Kippur? Or deleting the Watergate tapes?

It just doesn't seem right setting him up as a genius :confused:

In what area do you consider him a genius?

Do you really want me to sing his praises? I'm just telling you how I see it. Look at his career and you'll see that he was genius.

I don't care if you can sing or not, I just want to know how and why you consider him a genius? Opening up China for trade and as a buffer during the cold war? Aiding Israel during the Yom Kippur? Or deleting the Watergate tapes?

It just doesn't seem right setting him up as a genius :confused:

It's been years since I seriously studied him; but I know I was very impressed at his moves and his savy. Watergate was a mistake. I think his downfall was his ego, but the man was a bold politician, unafraid to make the right moves.

Forum List

Back