What is it going to take?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
What is it going to take.....

• To End Police Corruption?
  • To get the Police Supporters to admit the corruption is widespread, and a real problem?
  • To hold officers accountable for their actions?
  • To insure that cops are actually telling the truth?
I ask this because a couple weeks ago I posted the story about a cop in Baltimore who was caught on his own body camera planting drugs. In that video there were at least two other cops standing there and aware that he was doing it. Nothing to see here. Isolated incident of good cops planting drugs.

Well, it's happened again, in the same city, with the same police department, this time with different cops.

Baltimore cops filmed 'placing drugs in car before search' | Daily Mail Online

Two cops caught by their own body cameras proves that there is a pretty serious problem. Two cops who were literally surrounded by other cops who were not only silent as this crime was committed, but participated in it.

I think the first thing we have to do is convict the cop planting the drugs with Possession with intent to distribute. I mean, his excuse would be he intended to plant them, so he had them with the intent to plant them, that is intent to distribute. He is a drug dealer, and should be sent to prison for the maximum. The rest of the cops should be found guilty for conspiracy, and accessory to drug dealing.

These are not good guys out there helping the community. These are thugs wearing badges, and they make up a vast majority of the thin blue line. If they aren't lying, and planting evidence, then they are covering it up, conspiring to commit those crimes.

Forum List

Back