What is it called

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
When one party( union) uses it influence to put another party(political candidates) in a position where the second party is to negotiant a contract with the first party, leaving the taxpayer holding the bag?

When one party( union) uses it influence to put another party(political candidates) in a position where the second party is to negotiant a contract with the first party, leaving the taxpayer holding the bag?

Corruption.

This is my biggest problem with Public Sector Unions and their pals in the Dem Party.

You often have Government people appointed by Democrats negotiating contracts with Unions who support Democrats.

A recipe for raping the Tax payers.

Last edited:

You'd probably call it the same thing that you would call corporate lobbies who spend obscene amounts of cash in support of GOP candidates to alter the laws of this country to benefit them at the expense of the taxpayer.

Or..........you could call it the same thing as a Supreme Court judge whose wife takes lots of cash from a bunch of teabaggers, and who supports his old lady's viewpoint who won't recuse himself from a ruling (which will in all probability support the teabaggers).

You'd probably call it the same thing that you would call corporate lobbies who spend obscene amounts of cash in support of GOP candidates to alter the laws of this country to benefit them at the expense of the taxpayer.

Or..........you could call it the same thing as a Supreme Court judge whose wife takes lots of cash from a bunch of teabaggers, and who supports his old lady's viewpoint who won't recuse himself from a ruling (which will in all probability support the teabaggers).

You are :cuckoo: .

It's called racketeering, and there was a time in this country when people went to prison for it.

No, we still call that deflection.

It's called racketeering, and there was a time in this country when people went to prison for it.

OH NO!! the unions dont do that...thats illegal!

Yeah right. They wrote the book on racketeering.

You're wrong again. Corporations are private industries that can give money to whomever they wish to. Whereas the Democrats have been taking tax payers money and giving it to the unions for the unions to then turn around and funnel that money back into Democratic campaigns.
Do you understand the difference in the legality of it all now? Let me explain further for you. I as a private citizen can take my money and give it to whatever candidate I want to, that is my right to do so. But a politician has no right to take my tax dollar and give it away to someone in order for that someone to turn around and launder it back to that politician for campaign reasons.
Understand yet?
Corporations can legally donate to a candidate with there own money.
Democrats are committing racketeering crimes when taking tax dollars to give to unions to have it given back to the Democrat for elections.
Private money given is legal, public money through taxes being taken is not.
I cannot think of any easier way to explain this.

unions have no special interests and are generally non political, everybody knows it...

You're wrong again. Corporations are private industries that can give money to whomever they wish to. Whereas the Democrats have been taking tax payers money and giving it to the unions for the unions to then turn around and funnel that money back into Democratic campaigns.
Do you understand the difference in the legality of it all now? Let me explain further for you. I as a private citizen can take my money and give it to whatever candidate I want to, that is my right to do so. But a politician has no right to take my tax dollar and give it away to someone in order for that someone to turn around and launder it back to that politician for campaign reasons.
Understand yet?
Democrats are committing racketeering crimes when taking tax dollars to give to unions to have it given back to the Democrat for elections.

Bullshit........you REALLY think that a group of people would EVER be able to match what a corporation would?

By the way........wanna talk about all the lobbyists who work for corporations who are trying to influence people in the GOP to remove regulations that actually protect the people of this country?

Or..........are you hoping for another Wall St. meltdown?

Let's review.

Last week the rightwingloons called school teachers terrorists.

This week they label them mobsters.

What next?

Understand yet?

Bullshit........you REALLY think that a group of people would EVER be able to match what a corporation would?

By the way........wanna talk about all the lobbyists who work for corporations who are trying to influence people in the GOP to remove regulations that actually protect the people of this country?

Youre high if you think corporations only give to one political party to buy influence.

Understand yet?

All I said was private companies have a legal right to donate to whom they want to. But dirty politicians who take tax payer money to launder it into a union to have it come back to them for campaigns is criminal. You don't have to agree with it, but the fact remains that one is legal while the other is not.
Don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion or anything here.

Understand yet?

All I said was private companies have a legal right to donate to whom they want to. But dirty politicians who take tax payer money to launder it into a union to have it come back to them for campaigns is criminal. You don't have to agree with it, but the fact remains that one is legal while the other is not.

Speaking of which you stupid grunt.....you may wish to do a review.........

First, corporations WEREN'T allowed to donate to campaigns of politicians until AFTER the Supreme Court ruling stating that they could, and the Supreme Court justices who voted for it were appointed by Bush Jr.

They changed the law to make it legal to basically buy the government.

Were you born this stupid or did you get a lobotomy in the Marines?

Speaking of which you stupid grunt.....you may wish to do a review.........

First, corporations WEREN'T allowed to donate to campaigns of politicians until AFTER the Supreme Court ruling stating that they could, and the Supreme Court justices who voted for it were appointed by Bush Jr.

They changed the law to make it legal to basically buy the government.

Were you born this stupid or did you get a lobotomy in the Marines?

First of all, it's "You're" or "You are", not 'You". If you wish to insult someone about there intelligence, at least learn proper grammar first.
Also, it is perfectly legal for the congress to change the laws, it is called the amendment process, if your cronies in Washington do not like the way things are, they can amend the law regarding it. Maybe you should be yelling at them, instead of sitting here trying to make feeble attempts at insulting someone who clearly has you defeated in this argument.
Also, your academic pedigree does not outweigh the strength of my argument.

Have you ever known a case where the taxpayer wasn't left holding the bag? If you are looking for evidence of some sort of conspiracy by using vague terms like "influence" and "put in a position" you are barking up the wrong tree. The reason republicans were elected last november was to get a handle on spending. It remains to be seen how powerful unions are when they are backed by the liberal mainstream media and the administration.

Forum List

Back