What is it about Jesus?

I see UFOs all the time.

That's probably because I know squat about aircraft,. which explains why I can't identify them...

Planes evolve from nothing out of thin air all the time.

Or at least that's the way I would think if I based my theory on the idea that if you can't see the maker it must not have one. And besides the byplane evolved to a Boeing 767 after sitting in the hanger for a few years.:lol:

Anyone else think jesus looks gay?

You've seen Christ? According to your question you must have or else how do you know what Jesus looks like. And if you have seen Him, then you must realize that He is alive. And if He is still alive after 2000 years the only logical conclusions could be that He is immortal and can never die, or that He died and rose from the grave as His disciples taught.

I think your question has established that Christianity is accurate concerning Christ being alive. Since that is the Gospel, the Gospel must therefore be true, but nature of your own question.

I see UFOs all the time.

That's probably because I know squat about aircraft,. which explains why I can't identify them...

Planes evolve from nothing out of thin air all the time.

Or at least that's the way I would think if I based my theory on the idea that if you can't see the maker it must not have one. And besides the byplane evolved to a Boeing 767 after sitting in the hanger for a few years.:lol:

And people think my calling you a retard is hyperbole

thanks for clearing that up

Here's the thing, the Jesus myth has no solid evidence to support it, so you can't expect everyone to believe in what a book written by someone says on the matter. History of that area states that the name was as common as the name John was here in America a short time ago, so it's possible that the myth was about a lot of people, and prophets at that time were also a dime a dozen. If someone wants to believe in the myth, that's fine, that's their choice, but you cannot expect anyone else to take it seriously ... at least not anymore serious than you take pentacles, candles, ghosts, ghouls, Yule trees, etc.. ;)

I wouldn't be too fast to say that KK....

The Shroud of Turin
3903142614_6fa1222663_o.jpg

Did you know that there are copies of the gospel according to Mark that is older than the Shroud of Turin?? So how is it proof?

Ok, so that's supposed to be jesus after they took him down from the cross? Is it bloody? And why aren't his hands all messed up from hanging there for 3 days?
And again, we get the gay looking jesus.

Actually, it's because it's a fake. The church already admitted that it's not from anywhere near the time to which they ascribe Jesus' ministry. I cited it above ;)

People hate him for no reason and others realize the price he paid for us.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16

THE BOTTOM LINE ON MY HOMEBOY JESUS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGz3wO1zxao]YouTube - Jesus Was Way Cool[/ame]

People hate him for no reason and others realize the price he paid for us.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16

people reject him because of some christians- we're better than you!- attitude

i love christ and the sacrifice, but it doesn't make me better than an atheist or anyone else like some believe

Forum List

Back