What Is It About Fred Thompson?

Since 'attacks' must be considered defensive, the Dems are seeing something here. First it was the fake brouhaha on abortion lobbying, now it's the trophy wife deal.
I think they are increasingly concerned that Hillary may not be able to beat any of the top three Republican candidates. We know from previous polls that Rudi leads Hillary nationally. Now in a late poll, Thompson has tied her, and Romney is only a few points behind. She has recently lost ground against both.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds New York Senator Hillary Clinton (D) tied with former Tennessee Senator Fred Thompson (R) in an Election 2008 match-up. Both candidates attract support from 45% of voters. Given a Clinton-Thompson match-up, 5% of voters say they’d pull the lever for some other candidate and 4% are not sure.

The survey also found Clinton holding a four-point advantage over former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney (R), 46% to 42%. In that match-up, 9% would prefer some other candidate and 3% are not sure. The survey was conducted June 27-28, 2007, just before the July 4th holiday festivities began to unfold.

Compared to our previous survey of these matchups, conducted early in June, Clinton has lost a net five points against both Thompson and Romney. In May, Clinton led both of these GOP hopefuls by three points.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/election_2008_clinton_thompson_tied

It is interesting that the Republicans are at such a low point, but the leading Democrat candidate still struggles in the polls against the Republican candidates. If things improve even marginally ahead of next year's election, and Hillary is the Dem candidate, the Republican may win. Although, as I have mentioned in other threads, it will come down to electorial votes and who wins in Florida, Ohio, and New Mexico. Rudi has the best chance to put some Blue states into play. But if Thompson or Romney is the candidate, then the Republicans will not be able to lose any of FL, OH, or NM and still win.

I think they are increasingly concerned that Hillary may not be able to beat any of the top three Republican candidates. We know from previous polls that Rudi leads Hillary nationally. Now in a late poll, Thompson has tied her, and Romney is only a few points behind. She has recently lost ground against both.

Yet, Barack Obama beats Romney, Thompson, Guiliani and McCain in the polls. Democrats aren't worried about who could beat Clinton since Clinton won't win the Democratic nomination. The Republican obsession with Hillary Clinton far outweighs the support she has received from Democrats. When you compare her campaign against that of Barack Obama you can see that he has methodically and strategically achieved victory before the Primary by focusing his efforts on key states and then adding new states each time as the primary draws closer. He knows that winning the primary is about taking it on step at a time and winning the general election is about starting early and he has demonstrated that he would win the general election and the primary.

It is interesting that the Republicans are at such a low point, but the leading Democrat candidate still struggles in the polls against the Republican candidates.

It is more interesting that all of the Republican candidates struggle in the polls against Obama. It is also interesting to note that Obama raised more money then Hillary Clinton did during the second quarter. The reason this is so interesting is that it shows that people have had it with the Republicans and with Democrats like Hillary Clinton. So keep going after Hillary Clinton and talking about Bill Clinton because it is a nice side show to watch and when the primary is over we can all laugh at how stupid Republicans were to focus on Clinton while Obama was whipping their asses.

If things improve even marginally ahead of next year's election, and Hillary is the Dem candidate, the Republican may win. Although, as I have mentioned in other threads, it will come down to electorial votes and who wins in Florida, Ohio, and New Mexico. Rudi has the best chance to put some Blue states into play. But if Thompson or Romney is the candidate, then the Republicans will not be able to lose any of FL, OH, or NM and still win.

Except, the only problem is that Clinton won't be the Democratic candidate. She has demonstrated that she cannot win the general election and that she cannot raise the funds necessary to win the primary election. The reason Hillary Clinton is so high in the Democratic primary polls is because people already know who she is. The reason Hillary Clinton wouldn't win against Republicans like Guiliani or McCain is because many Democrats would vote for them before they vote for her. (i.e., I would not vote for the evil whore). I would be far more likely to vote for any of the Republicans before I see the retard Bill Clinton back in the White House as the First Gentleman.

Yet, Barack Obama beats Romney, Thompson, Guiliani and McCain in the polls. Democrats aren't worried about who could beat Clinton since Clinton won't win the Democratic nomination. The Republican obsession with Hillary Clinton far outweighs the support she has received from Democrats. When you compare her campaign against that of Barack Obama you can see that he has methodically and strategically achieved victory before the Primary by focusing his efforts on key states and then adding new states each time as the primary draws closer. He knows that winning the primary is about taking it on step at a time and winning the general election is about starting early and he has demonstrated that he would win the general election and the primary.

It is more interesting that all of the Republican candidates struggle in the polls against Obama. It is also interesting to note that Obama raised more money then Hillary Clinton did during the second quarter. The reason this is so interesting is that it shows that people have had it with the Republicans and with Democrats like Hillary Clinton. So keep going after Hillary Clinton and talking about Bill Clinton because it is a nice side show to watch and when the primary is over we can all laugh at how stupid Republicans were to focus on Clinton while Obama was whipping their asses.

Except, the only problem is that Clinton won't be the Democratic candidate. She has demonstrated that she cannot win the general election and that she cannot raise the funds necessary to win the primary election. The reason Hillary Clinton is so high in the Democratic primary polls is because people already know who she is. The reason Hillary Clinton wouldn't win against Republicans like Guiliani or McCain is because many Democrats would vote for them before they vote for her. (i.e., I would not vote for the evil whore). I would be far more likely to vote for any of the Republicans before I see the retard Bill Clinton back in the White House as the First Gentleman.

You're crazier than I thought you were. Hillary has more bucks than Obama can raise in 20 lifetimes.

You're crazier than I thought you were. Hillary has more bucks than Obama can raise in 20 lifetimes.

You are more of an idiot than I thought you were. How much money Hillary Clinton personally has does not have a bearing on the issue at hand since she won't be able to access and use all of the money to fund in the primary election. That Obama is doing so well in the polls and that he has raised so much money from individual donors indicates that he has broad support in the Democratic Party while Clinton does not have that support. She can use as much of he own money as she wants and still not win the primary. The point is obvious here: First, Obama has raised more money then Clinton which means that he has more support from individual Democrats than does Clinton. Second, Obama fares better in the polls then all four of the top Republicans and defeats each of them in the polls. Once you look at that and then look at how close Obama is in the primary polls to Clinton and take into consideration the fact that he has focused all of his efforts on the early primary states you begin to recognize that his support across the country in the polls of Democrats is at such a point that he has done nothing to achieve. He defeats all of the Republicans as well. The reason Clinton is defeated in these same polls against the Republicans is because she can't get the Democrats to vote for her in a number high enough to defeat them, she doesn't get the independents because they don't like her, and the only people who like her are sick, motherfucking losers who happen to be Democrats. Simply put, Obama is close to Clinton in the polls even though no one knows much about him. Why? Democrats don't like the bitch Hillary or her fucking bastard of a husband and only give them the status they have in the polls because of name recognition. The same goes for why Hillary Clinton is defeated when she is compared in the polls against the Republicans. No one likes the loser or her loser of a husband. :eusa_boohoo:

You are more of an idiot than I thought you were. How much money Hillary Clinton personally has does not have a bearing on the issue at hand since she won't be able to access and use all of the money to fund in the primary election. That Obama is doing so well in the polls and that he has raised so much money from individual donors indicates that he has broad support in the Democratic Party while Clinton does not have that support. She can use as much of he own money as she wants and still not win the primary. The point is obvious here: First, Obama has raised more money then Clinton which means that he has more support from individual Democrats than does Clinton. Second, Obama fares better in the polls then all four of the top Republicans and defeats each of them in the polls. Once you look at that and then look at how close Obama is in the primary polls to Clinton and take into consideration the fact that he has focused all of his efforts on the early primary states you begin to recognize that his support across the country in the polls of Democrats is at such a point that he has done nothing to achieve. He defeats all of the Republicans as well. The reason Clinton is defeated in these same polls against the Republicans is because she can't get the Democrats to vote for her in a number high enough to defeat them, she doesn't get the independents because they don't like her, and the only people who like her are sick, motherfucking losers who happen to be Democrats. Simply put, Obama is close to Clinton in the polls even though no one knows much about him. Why? Democrats don't like the bitch Hillary or her fucking bastard of a husband and only give them the status they have in the polls because of name recognition. The same goes for why Hillary Clinton is defeated when she is compared in the polls against the Republicans. No one likes the loser or her loser of a husband. :eusa_boohoo:

Polls--I don't even believe in em and they show Hiilary way ahead of Obama

National Primary
Democrats Dem (84%) Ind (16%) Men (44%) Women (56%)

Biden 3% 5% 2% 3%
Clark 2% - 4% -
Clinton 42% 23% 31% 46%
Dodd 1% - 1% 1%
Edwards 14% 7% 13% 13%
Gravel 1% - 2% -
Kucinich 1% 1% 1% 1%
Obama 17% 29% 21% 18%
Richardson 3% 14% 8% 3%
Undecided 16% 21% 17% 15%

http://americanresearchgroup.com/

Eddie, you must not be up on current events and current polls - you libs are going to be stuck with Hillary. I for one am going to enjoy watching your partry crash and burn on Election night

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Forum List

Back