What Is Israel Waiting For?

Regardless of this confrontation now, I would say the Muslim countries are the ones who have been defeated. Look at how poor many of these countries are while Israel is a modern country. If there was no oil in Arab countries (which they got out with the help of the civilized world), they too would still be living in tents. Since the convert SunniMan seems to like to see Jewish blood shed, I wonder if he would like to see the Shiites in Pakistan taking up arms and start killing the Sunnis who are always killing them. Turnabout would be fair play. Would SunniMan want a front row seat for this event? By the way, SunniMan, did you read about the four Muslims who were picked up by the FBI just recently? They were all converts like you and were planning to commit terrorism. Why is it that so many of the converts to Islam go down this path?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
Phony eots, there are spies of other countries here in the U.S. also, and the U.S. has spies in other countries, even Israel. Why not try to play some better music and maybe you will get some gigs so that you won't have to spend all day on the message board pulling up your videos. In between, are you watching your Mickey Mouse videos? I certainly wouldn't be surprised if that is what you do between trying to find videos to post, which of course you have posted the same videos numerous times. By the way, eots, you do make a fine Dhimwit.

what others do is your fave defense for Israels crimes isn't it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdK7Lirngg]The "Red Herring" Fallacy - YouTube[/ame]

As an American citizen I am glad anytime criminals are stopped before they can commit a crime. :cool:
I feel bad for Sunni boy. Four of his "patriotic Muslim American" buddies just got arrested in California.

Four men charged in California with terrorist plot

(Reuters) - Four men have been arrested in southern California and charged with plotting to kill Americans overseas by joining up with al Qaeda to engage in "violent jihad" or Islamic holy war, the FBI said on Monday.

The authorities said Sohiel Omar Kabir, 34, traveled to Afghanistan where he planned to introduce the other suspects to his al Qaeda contacts. Kabir is a naturalized U.S. citizen who was born in Afghanistan and served in the U.S. Air Force from 2000 to 2001. Also arrested were Ralph Deleon, 23, of Ontario, California; Miguel Alejandro Santana Vidriales, 21, of Upland; and Arifeen David Gojali, 21, of Riverside. If convicted, the men face up to 15 years in prison.

The FBI said in its complaint that Kabir had introduced Deleon and Santana to radical Islamic teachings in 2010, including those of al Qaeda leader Anwar al-Awlaki, who was killed by a U.S. drone. Deleon and Santana then converted to Islam.

In one conversation with an FBI confidential source, Santana and Deleon discussed their preferred roles when it came to carrying out attacks. Santana stated that he had experience with firearms and that he wanted to become a sniper, while Deleon said he wanted to be on the front line but that his second choice was handling explosives.

Both men also indicated they were willing to kill people they perceived to be enemies. When asked if he had thought about how it would feel to kill someone, Santana told the informant: "The more I think about it, the more it excites me".

A juden fact isn't really a fact..........except to other juden...... :cool:

While on the other hand a Mooo-slime fact is considered to be a Baghdad Bob fact.

Did Sunni learn german from adolf abu ali----or the left hand in the ass man----al Husseini? Should not sunni express his nazi filth in ARABIC---the language of
AL KANZEER (pbuh) ? Roudy ---is there a word in arabic for
"FACT"

Just because Israel claims that Iron Dome has an 85% success rate doesn't mean it's the truth.
Indeed, it's only a fact.

Wow, 85% success rate against home-made rockets that are fueled by fertilizer, Impressive.
Is what the IDF is using to gauge success against sophisticated Iranian missiles if they should ever come raining in?

Considering the "sophistication" of Iranian guidance I suggest the Saudis, Lebanese and Syrians head for cover. :D

Enough of this verbal BS. Hamas has made it quite clear the rocket missiles will continue. Start a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & kick up the Palestinian terrorist death count by the thousands to please Hamas.

And it will. Their's is the culture of death. :D

Last edited:
I think the main problem is that the terrorists hide among their own children and women hoping they will be killed so they can use it for propoganda

Their hatred for Israel is greater than their love for their own women and children.

However, I agree with the OP. The arabs don't want peace. And other than Israel completely surrendering there is nothing that will placate them.

Perhaps it's time to truely route them out of the country.

It was Golda who first noted: “We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”
― Golda Meir

I think the main problem is that the terrorists hide among their own children and women hoping they will be killed so they can use it for propoganda

Their hatred for Israel is greater than their love for their own women and children.

However, I agree with the OP. The arabs don't want peace. And other than Israel completely surrendering there is nothing that will placate them.

Perhaps it's time to truely route them out of the country.

It was Golda who first noted: “We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”
― Golda Meir

Meaingless twisted propaganda

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Israel has been defeated again!!! :thup:

Yours is more of the sad, diseased meanderings that typifies the jooooo hating defining islamist ideology and even infects goofy converts such as yourself who have a ready made outlet for their insensate joooo hating.

Arabs / moslems also declared “victory” after the 2006 war in Lebanon which was initiated by the hizz-bullies and left some 1,200 Lebanese dead and billions of dollars in property damage. Similarly, this latest fiasco in Gaza’istan has left some 100+ Gazans dead and billions of dollars in property damage.

This latest “victory” for the death cult of islam means that the Hamas terrorists will need to go begging like jilted whores to the international community for more welfare dollars to prop up their terrorist syndicate.

The end result is that Gaza will have sanctions lifted and Israel seen as a terrorist state by the world community. :cool:

By "world community" do you mean the sand monkey community? Because most, if not all white/western countries support Israel.

Hamas has had years to set up fields of fire and kill zones within the urban areas of Gaza.

When the IDF enters they are going to suffer very heavy casualties. :cool:

What if they carpet bomb the whole area?

Israel has been defeated again!!! :thup:
Regardless of this confrontation now, I would say the Muslim countries are the ones who have been defeated. Look at how poor many of these countries are while Israel is a modern country. If there was no oil in Arab countries (which they got out with the help of the civilized world), they too would still be living in tents. Since the convert SunniMan seems to like to see Jewish blood shed, I wonder if he would like to see the Shiites in Pakistan taking up arms and start killing the Sunnis who are always killing them. Turnabout would be fair play. Would SunniMan want a front row seat for this event? By the way, SunniMan, did you read about the four Muslims who were picked up by the FBI just recently? They were all converts like you and were planning to commit terrorism. Why is it that so many of the converts to Islam go down this path?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

And the US has spied on Israel.

http://www.jonathanpollard.org/2012/Appendix_A.pdf

WikiLeaks released a cable by Condi Rice instructing US personnel to spy on Israel.

Forum List

Back