What Is Israel Waiting For?

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn from king Hussein that history has proven the only way to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians is to massacre enough of them in one operation to effectively communicate with the Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect? I am so disgusted with Netanyahu for his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the Palestinian terrorists can remain in Israel. No Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

Time to launch a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & all Palestinians in the way to bring this conflict to a quick end to save lives on both sides over time & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

There comes a point where a country has to forget being civilized like Israel & think & act like the enemy to put an end to the conflict. Case in point, the US atomic bomb over Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Too bad Israel is a civilized country....

There comes a point where a country has to forget being civilized like Israel & think & act like the enemy to put an end to the conflict. Case in point, the US atomic bomb over Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

No, even if it becomes necessary to launch the ground operation, it is still time to be civilized by exercising the highest level of precaution against civilian casualties that is consistent with the protection of the troops and of the Israeli public. Even a civilized war is a hideous thing that does damage to everyone involved in it.

At this point in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict I have to disagree with you. Israel has exhausted every option for a peaceful settlement. When all else has failed, only an all out war can bring peace.

Without an all out war, the USA would still be a British colony. Without an all out war, Hitler would have ruled the world. Without an all out war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And without an all out war, Jordan would not be living in peace from the Palestinian terrorists. At this point in time Israel has no other option than to launch a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & every Palestinian in the way to bring a quick end to this conflict & save many thousands of lives on both sides over time.

No, even if it becomes necessary to launch the ground operation, it is still time to be civilized by exercising the highest level of precaution against civilian casualties that is consistent with the protection of the troops and of the Israeli public. Even a civilized war is a hideous thing that does damage to everyone involved in it.

sit tight folks it is all going away------the storm will end in a few days------the people will bury their dead------islamo nazi pigs will claim they are the only victims

At this point in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict I have to disagree with you. Israel has exhausted every option for a peaceful settlement. When all else has failed, only an all out war can bring peace.

Without an all out war, the USA would still be a British colony. Without an all out war, Hitler would have ruled the world. Without an all out war, Japan would not be our ally & trading partner. And without an all out war, Jordan would not be living in peace from the Palestinian terrorists. At this point in time Israel has no other option than to launch a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & every Palestinian in the way to bring a quick end to this conflict & save many thousands of lives on both sides over time.

A ground operation doesn't have to be an all out war to be successful. Sharon didn't wage all out war in the West Bank during the second intifada yet he was successful in establishing peaceful relations with the West Bank Arabs. If a ground operation becomes necessary, and I think it will, then the objective, hopefully, will be to defeat and humiliate the leaderships of the terrorist gangs as Sharon defeated and humiliated the PLO while making every effort to minimize civilian casualties that is consistent with the protection of the troops and the Israeli public and achieve peaceful relations with the Gaza Arabs in that way.

Looking at what ensues today between Israel & the Palestinian terrorists, Sharon obviously did not establish any lasting peace.

A ground operation doesn't have to be an all out war to be successful. Sharon didn't wage all out war in the West Bank during the second intifada yet he was successful in establishing peaceful relations with the West Bank Arabs. If a ground operation becomes necessary, and I think it will, then the objective, hopefully, will be to defeat and humiliate the leaderships of the terrorist gangs as Sharon defeated and humiliated the PLO while making every effort to minimize civilian casualties that is consistent with the protection of the troops and the Israeli public and achieve peaceful relations with the Gaza Arabs in that way.

I do however believe that Israel should kill only as many Palestinian terrorists as needed to end the rocket missiles & teach them Israel means business & could have killed far more had they not complied. No need to kill around 20,000 of them in the first blow like king Hussein did to them. Give them a chance to end the rocket missiles after the ground assault begins. But then we are dealing with Hamas to decide how many Palestinian terrorists must be killed to take care of business & put an end to this conflict. So we shall see what Hamas decides.

Looking at what ensues today between Israel & the Palestinian terrorists, Sharon obviously did not establish any lasting peace.

when will those zionists in israel ever learn from king hussein that history has proven the only way to establish a lasting peace from palestinians is to massacre enough of them in one operation to effectively communicate with the palestinians in the only language they understand & respect? I am so disgusted with netanyahu for his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the palestinian terrorists can remain in israel. No arab country, who know the palestinians best, ever treated them like israel does. Shame on israel.

Time to launch a massive ground incursion to level gaza & all palestinians in the way to bring this conflict to a quick end to save lives on both sides over time & let there be peace already!

they are afraid...very afraid...scared shittless...just like you

when will those zionists in israel ever learn from king hussein that history has proven the only way to establish a lasting peace from palestinians is to massacre enough of them in one operation to effectively communicate with the palestinians in the only language they understand & respect? I am so disgusted with netanyahu for his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the palestinian terrorists can remain in israel. No arab country, who know the palestinians best, ever treated them like israel does. Shame on israel.

Time to launch a massive ground incursion to level gaza & all palestinians in the way to bring this conflict to a quick end to save lives on both sides over time & let there be peace already!

they are afraid...very afraid...scared shittless...just like you

You sure its not the Hamas leaders who are scared shitless? You know, the ones who are hiding like rats. Like your boyfriend Nasrallah in Lebanon

I believe it would have been best if Israel had just kept whacking every Hamas leader to begin with since elected by the Paletinian people so there would be no organization by them today. But now becuse of Israel being a civilized nation, the situation is what it is & how many more Palestinian terrorists must die will depend on the actions of Hamas. Seems to me all rational thinking would be that NOW is a good time to end the rocket missile attacks on Israel. But then, the decision is not up to me but up to Hamas.

Hamas has had years to set up fields of fire and kill zones within the urban areas of Gaza.

When the IDF enters they are going to suffer very heavy casualties. :cool:

Funny, cause I heard the EXACT same thing in 2008, but Israel only suffered 10 casualties (which of course is too much by Israels standards)

When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn from king Hussein that history has proven the only way to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians is to massacre enough of them in one operation to effectively communicate with the Palestinians in the only language they understand & respect? I am so disgusted with Netanyahu for his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the Palestinian terrorists can remain in Israel. No Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel.

Time to launch a massive ground incursion to level Gaza & all Palestinians in the way to bring this conflict to a quick end to save lives on both sides over time & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
"Number of days before Israeli general election: 64"

Israel and the Palestinians: Gaza abacus | The Economist

What's your hurry?

Hamas has had years to set up fields of fire and kill zones within the urban areas of Gaza.

When the IDF enters they are going to suffer very heavy casualties. :cool:

Funny, cause I heard the EXACT same thing in 2008, but Israel only suffered 10 casualties (which of course is too much by Israels standards)
"Total number of Israelis killed by rocket, mortar or anti-tank fire from Gaza since 2006: 47
(Source: Wikipedia. This is disputed; another source says 26)

Number of Palestinians in Gaza killed by Israeli fire from April 1st 2006 to July 21st 2012: 2,879
(Source: United Nations)

Number of Egyptian schoolchildren killed when a train hit their bus on November 17th 2012: 53
(Source: press reports)

Number of people killed in traffic accidents in Israel in 2011: 384
(Source: Wikipedia)"

Which, of course, is way too many by kosher standards.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/pomegranate/2012/11/israel-and-palestinians

Last edited:
georgie do you have any idea how many people in the USA died of FIRE ARM ACCIDENTS from 2006 -- 2012?

how many children sustained lacertations requiring sutures in that period of time

Forum List

Back