What Is Hulk Hogan Doing?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
I used to like the Hulkster. I thought the guy came off as a decent kind of guy. Now, I don't know. I think the Hogan family is either highly disfunctional, or just plain creepy... mama Hogan, 48, dating a 19 year old, mutton head Nick makes a paraplegic out of his best friend, no talent Brooke gets implants and jumps up and down on the beach in a tiny bikini for attention, and then this...

Brooke Hogan Defends Daddy Rubdown : HollywoodGrind : Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog

Well then go back look at the link to a nude dead person again if you liked it so much.

And who gives a damn what anybody is doing if that's the way you feel. Why post anything here then?

You got it out for me now bones, just because I posted a link to obama's nude mama?

Last edited:
I care about this story enough to post in this thread, but not enough to say anything of substance.

When I was young, we used to babysit for our step mother's brother's daughter. We had to change the occasional diaper and give or help give the occasional bath. I saw her a couple years ago. She is a natural blonde and very pretty and I remember wondering.... Would she let me give her a bath now?

I used to like the Hulkster. I thought the guy came off as a decent kind of guy. Now, I don't know. I think the Hogan family is either highly disfunctional, or just plain creepy... mama Hogan, 48, dating a 19 year old, mutton head Nick makes a paraplegic out of his best friend, no talent Brooke gets implants and jumps up and down on the beach in a tiny bikini for attention, and then this...

Brooke Hogan Defends Daddy Rubdown : HollywoodGrind : Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors celebrity scandals Hollywood gossip blog

He's probably getting older, fatter and balder.

Forum List

Back