What is hell?

What is hell?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other...
"Hell" is blindly living a life of frustration, fixed upon false images and goals. This, in itself, leads to creating torturous 'hells' here on earth.

Some believe hell is death. Others believe it is eternal torture. Others believe hell is a metaphorical state of being in life that is unpleasant.

Eternal torture seems so unrealistic. It seems like the resources necessary would be exhausted at some point. We often witness people dying. We occassionally experience unpleasant circumstances or witness people who appear to be miserable. It is interesting to note that those who experience misery are that way because of bad philosophy and/or bad behavior. I think this could be verbalized by calling it eternal torture because it often feels like the misery will never end. That is why many turn to suicide for relief. The pain feels unending. There is nothing wrong with a good metaphor when the literal words don't seem to suffice.

trapped in a small room for 5 minutes with politicalchic

Some believe hell is death. Others believe it is eternal torture. Others believe hell is a metaphorical state of being in life that is unpleasant.

Eternal torture seems so unrealistic. It seems like the resources necessary would be exhausted at some point. We often witness people dying. We occassionally experience unpleasant circumstances or witness people who appear to be miserable. It is interesting to note that those who experience misery are that way because of bad philosophy and/or bad behavior. I think this could be verbalized by calling it eternal torture because it often feels like the misery will never end. That is why many turn to suicide for relief. The pain feels unending. There is nothing wrong with a good metaphor when the literal words don't seem to suffice.
Hell is being eternally separated from God.

Which God?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s only one. Use whatever name or perception that works best for you. Our country was founded in part on that belief.

Which God?

You are separated from 12 various gods but I don't remember which ones.
Stop being silly.

Why do you confuse different perceptions of a creator with multiple Gods?

Is it because you can’t separate religion from God?

Or is it because you are so cynical towards life that you can’t stand it when others have a source of happiness and joy?

Which God?

There’s only one. Use whatever name or perception that works best for you. Our country was founded in part on that belief.

So this God created the entire universe but the one you worship is the only true God?

Highly unlikely.

What is hell?
Your last chance at
redemption......better not fuck it up....

I should have included separation from God in the poll. That is a common belief as well.
from antiquity the Almighty is the gatekeeper to the Everlasting there are no assurances of familiarity after admission - unless a corrupt religion is used to persuade otherwise longevity might best be served by discretion than notoriety once there.

Which God?

So this God created the entire universe but the one you worship is the only true God?

Highly unlikely.

The God anyone worships is the true God because there is literally only one Creator of existence. There’s not a smorgasbord of gods. There’s only your perception that there must be a smorgasbord of gods because there is a smorgasbord of religions and you can’t separate religion from God.

I should have included separation from God in the poll. That is a common belief as well.
from antiquity the Almighty is the gatekeeper to the Everlasting there are no assurances of familiarity after admission - unless a corrupt religion is used to persuade otherwise longevity might best be served by discretion than notoriety once there.

The more vague you get the less I understand. I need to read a book on this fake "Religion of Antiquity" but conveniently for you there isn't one. Just make it up as you go and make no records. You are a baby. Be a man. Pick a philosophy and live by it or develop a philosophy and live by it. You are acting like a child.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. You my friend have drove me insane. I keep reading your post every time you post something with the expectation that you will make sense. I should have blocked you long ago but I keep holding out hoping that you will eventually produce a coherent idea.

I officially meet the criteria of suffering from insanity. Tell me more about this Religion of Antiquity. Tell me where I can learn more about it. List all the books, websites, DVDs, people groups and languages related to this religion of antiquity. You make me want more. Are you a marketing major practicing your skill of selling bogus products that appear to have value by spewing the same message over and over? I do remember your brand. "Religion of Antiquity". I will buy two of them. I want to know everything but all you offer is a bumper sticker.

Last edited:

The more vague you get the less I understand. I need to read a book on this fake "Religion of Antiquity" but conveniently for you there isn't one. Just make it up as you go and make no records. You are a baby. Be a man. Pick a philosophy and live by it or develop a philosophy and live by it. You are acting like a child.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. You my friend have drove me insane. I keep reading your post every time you post something with the expectation that you will make sense. I should have blocked you long ago but I keep holding out hoping that you will eventually produce a coherent idea.

I officially meet the criteria of suffering from insanity. Tell me more about this Religion of Antiquity. Tell me where I can learn more about it. List all the books, websites, DVDs, people groups and languages related to this religion of antiquity. You make me want more. Are you a marketing major practicing your skill of selling bogus products that appear to have value by spewing the same message over and over? I do remember your brand. "Religion of Antiquity". I will buy two of them. I want to know everything but all you offer is a bumper sticker.
Just make it up as you go and make no records.

the religion of antiquity is spoken or as was the case passed down - to the present day. you've put together a vocabulary it simply requires knowing which is correct and has passed the test of time.

"forsake not the assembling of yourselves together".

the above is obviously from the spoken religion of antiquity. it's throughout the butchered christian bible.

the quote is for the collective, humanity a requirement for final judgement. all or none.

Forum List

Back