What is H-D to do?

I'm guessing you never had a bad crash.
Nope. Never even laid it down.
I pay too much attention. I dont trust those asshole cage drivers. And fuck squirrels too.
"It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when"

Exactly, there are 2 kinds of bikers, those who have gone down, and those who are going to go down.

And, you don't always see the idiot in the car until it's too late. Had one time where some idiot chick was texting on her phone and ran a stop sign and I broadsided her at about 25 mph.

Another time, I was coming into Durango CO, heading up to Sturgis when some soccer mom damn near ran me over making a left hand turn. My guardian angels were working overtime, because she missed me by only about 3 inches, and I had already done a dodge maneuver to avoid her. The person riding behind me was more shook up than I was, because she thought for sure I was a goner.
I'm in IL, (no helmet laws) And I'm starting to put the ol' brain bucket on.

You know, I quit wearing a helmet the second I crossed into Arkansas when I transferred to Amarillo, and didn't wear one for the next 10 years, because none of the states I rode in had them. Yeah, kinda foolish I know, but I liked the freedom of letting my hair flap in the breeze.
No helmet also means free meals from passing bugs.

Nope. Never even laid it down.
I pay too much attention. I dont trust those asshole cage drivers. And fuck squirrels too.

Exactly, there are 2 kinds of bikers, those who have gone down, and those who are going to go down.

And, you don't always see the idiot in the car until it's too late. Had one time where some idiot chick was texting on her phone and ran a stop sign and I broadsided her at about 25 mph.

Another time, I was coming into Durango CO, heading up to Sturgis when some soccer mom damn near ran me over making a left hand turn. My guardian angels were working overtime, because she missed me by only about 3 inches, and I had already done a dodge maneuver to avoid her. The person riding behind me was more shook up than I was, because she thought for sure I was a goner.

You know, I quit wearing a helmet the second I crossed into Arkansas when I transferred to Amarillo, and didn't wear one for the next 10 years, because none of the states I rode in had them. Yeah, kinda foolish I know, but I liked the freedom of letting my hair flap in the breeze.
June bugs and Mayflies. Just around the corner!

June bugs and Mayflies. Just around the corner!
I wear a helmet just to keep them out of my nose

I have an idea ! Lets make a 500 CC air cooled engine and put it right fucking behind another 500 CC air cooled engine and see how long it doesn't last ! They should have hired Larry in the sixties. Indian Larry to you mere mortals. He was the only guy that could make them last, back in the day.One of the most fun pastimes in the early seventies was sucking the headlights out of one of those pieces of shit piloted by a 300 lb idiot draped in a flag while riding a 250CC ring ding.

I have an idea ! Lets make a 500 CC air cooled engine and put it right fucking behind another 500 CC air cooled engine and see how long it doesn't last ! They should have hired Larry in the sixties. Indian Larry to you mere mortals. He was the only guy that could make them last, back in the day.One of the most fun pastimes in the early seventies was sucking the headlights out of one of those pieces of shit piloted by a 300 lb idiot draped in a flag while riding a 250CC ring ding.
Larry shoulda wore his helmet. RIP

Forum List

Back