CDZ What is going to replace communication & collaboration?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It was in 1787 during a stifling hot Philadelphia summer that a large number of passionate Americans with wildly differing views, agendas, backgrounds and opinions came together to write (what I, at least, would consider to be) the greatest document ever written by Man.

This was back in the days when communication and collaboration were considered positive things, back when we felt that something good and creative and NEW could come from working together.

Now that communication and collaboration have given way to tribalism and separation, what do you think America looks like going forward? How do we manifest creativity and new ideas without communication and collaboration?

Usually when I pose a question in an OP I also offer my answer. I don't have an answer. I don't know.
350px-Scene_at_the_Signing_of_the_Constitution_of_the_United_States.jpg

Indoctrination...has been going on for years.

Future looks bleak due to the criminals running the Empire from the Imperial City.

But I intend to party like its 1999.

It was in 1787 during a stifling hot Philadelphia summer that a large number of passionate Americans with wildly differing views, agendas, backgrounds and opinions came together to write (what I, at least, would consider to be) the greatest document ever written by Man.

This was back in the days when communication and collaboration were considered positive things, back when we felt that something good and creative and NEW could come from working together.

Now that communication and collaboration have given way to tribalism and separation, what do you think America looks like going forward? How do we manifest creativity and new ideas without communication and collaboration?

Usually when I pose a question in an OP I also offer my answer. I don't have an answer. I don't know.
The founders shared a common vision.

Do we any longer share a common vision of our future? Can we when a significant portion of the population resists the idea of "we"?

Look at the picture and you'll have your answer

Nothing has changed in that regard.

A "funny" response from the guy with the Karl Marx/RUSSIAN/Communist avatar

Do we any longer share a common vision of our future? Can we when a significant portion of the population resists the idea of "we"?

Yeah, but one would have to get used to not being happy allot.

Is there a point to that comment? Karl Marx was very much aware that the people in the picture represented the ruling class of society.

We can NOT have collaboration/communication, as long as politicians govern by polls, and polls are affected by lies. (by the way, I am in Florida, and this is still strong Trump country)

This is why, no matter what anyone thinks, this Russian collusion story is the "come to Jesus" moment for both political entities. No matter which way this goes, it is going to prove that one side or the other is/was using untoward methods to win a national election, and some media was complicit; either the MSM, or the conservative media.

There has never in our lifetime, been such opposing positions on facts in evidence, and only one side can win this thing. The worst thing that could ever happen, is for Americans NOT to get the answers they deserve on this one! These answers are going to determine the direction of this country for years to come, and know what-------->the answers are already created, nothing can change what actually happened. One of the political parties has basically broken the social compact with the citizens, and once we find out which one it was, the other is going to rule this country for at least the next 8 to 12 years. We will be basically a one party country for that amount of time, and there will be no need for communication/collaboration, as what that party wants will happen!

The common vision is embodied in the Constitution. That is the national agreement. Abrogate it, and the nation will disintegrate.

Those who seek to "fundamentally change" it outside of the mandated process do not share the common vision, and are free to go elsewhere.

Is there a point to that comment? Karl Marx was very much aware that the people in the picture represented the ruling class of society.

No matter who is "ruling", even if it's a collectivist sociopath monster in a green woolen coat there is a hierarchy or a "class". Don't give us your "equality in communism" bullshit.

The common vision is embodied in the Constitution. That is the national agreement. Abrogate it, and the nation will disintegrate.

Those who seek to "fundamentally change" it outside of the mandated process do not share the common vision, and are free to go elsewhere.
True.

As a country we have always bitterly opposed each other. There have been all sorts of battles, gun battles besides the main ones you learn in school. There has never been a moments peace in this country as far as it has expanded we have had people violently impose their will over others.

If you ask me we are at a period of calm.

Mostly because modern state run liberal indoctrination centers have turned leftist drone children into hoplophobes if they were successful in brain washing them completely. That's why ANTIFA bed wetters are just a ridiculous mob of turd burglars and vandals. If they were able to hold a gun without pissing on themselves they would be truly dangerous.

I think the main problem is that the bureaucratic state provides too many opportunities for corruption and organized crime. The Trump agenda of chopping out as much bureaucracy as possible with deregulation may work, but the empire as a least bad idea was never a good idea. It will take at least 16 years to adequately prune the mess we now have, there are no quick fixes.

Agreed. I'd think that the "we" is a foundational piece of any of this, and I don't see a "we".
The Founders were overwhelmingly ENGLISH. They shared a common culture, language, religious heritage and, yes, race.
the country has been corrupted with our near open borders policy since 1965..
What does a Somali have in common with those who settled this land and their BRITISH heritage?

Multicultural societies are complete failures wherever they've been tried. If you like a violent country, just keep importing people who do not like our AMERICAN culture.

Start actually following federalism, and stop trying to go with a one size fits all approach to governance.

Agreed. I'd think that the "we" is a foundational piece of any of this, and I don't see a "we".
The Founders were overwhelmingly ENGLISH. They shared a common culture, language, religious heritage and, yes, race. the country has been corrupted with our near open borders policy since 1965.. What does a Somali have in common with those who settled this land and their BRITISH heritage? Multicultural societies are complete failures wherever they've been tried. If you like a violent country, just keep importing people who do not like our AMERICAN culture.
So where do we go from here, then?

Start actually following federalism, and stop trying to go with a one size fits all approach to governance.
To get to that point, minds would have to be changed.

How do we make that happen without communication or collaboration?

This may sound like a joke but is not intended as such. Nancy Pelosi has proposed a 100 city tour to finance the 2018 campaign on a platform of higher taxes and more regulation. If she does so cooperation and collaboration among the sane in the nation's parties and factions could be kick started.

Forum List

Back