What is going on with this site???!!!

Anyone using IE.... stop. That's where the problem is. I've changed my default browser to Safari and have had ZERO problems.

Heh.

Duh?

No need for the smart ass comments jerkoff...some of us don't spend 24 hours a day looking for a fucking life on line like you do.

Happy New Year.

Says the knucklehead who averages close to 20 posts a day? How long do you have to spend here a day to average that, again? Couple hours?

Don't blame me because your ass is getting caught up with viruses because you're too fucking stupid do do your homework.

Heh.

Duh?

No need for the smart ass comments jerkoff...some of us don't spend 24 hours a day looking for a fucking life on line like you do.

Happy New Year.

Look what this poster did...after attacking me....and my reply....

Hi, you have received -150 reputation points from Dis.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Up yours, dickwad.

Regards,
Dis

What a crybaby...did I hurt your wittle feewings Dis? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Grow up!!!!!

Wah.

Oh, and grow up. :lol:

It stuns me.. Those that accuse others of crying are actually crying the loudest themselves.

Happy New Year.

Says the knucklehead who averages close to 20 posts a day? How long do you have to spend here a day to average that, again? Couple hours?

Don't blame me because your ass is getting caught up with viruses because you're too fucking stupid do do your homework.

Hey...I just made a simple comment...YOUR STUPID ASS STARTED IT....if you can't say something relevant to the thread then STFU. I don't come in and shit all over your threads!

for god sakes...buck up and take it like a man

Happy New Year.

Hey...I just made a simple comment...YOUR STUPID ASS STARTED IT....if you can't say something relevant to the thread then STFU. I don't come in and shit all over your threads!

Hey, I just made a simple comment. The comment was "Heh. Duh?" Quite thread relevant, imbecile.

ahhhhh INTERNET with-drawl symptoms, cold turkey anyone

I got a lot of hard copy reading done, backed up several months, while my system went through two full scans, I dumped IE and installed Firefox. So that was a pleasant retreat from the addiction.

Pointroll is an ad server. Make a filter in your Adblock, put "*.pointroll.*" that should keep that ad server blocked.

The Real Question is... Why are some People Suddenly having Problems...

Sure there are Solutions, but the Sudden Issues for Various People on THIS Site should be of Concern, shouldn't it?...

:)

peace...
Not at all.

Sometimes when ad servers fail to load when addressed, it will cause "lag" in some browsers. It only means that occasionally, ad servers which USMB uses and points to might be down. Other sites you might be having no trouble with likely don't point to the same ad servers.

12-30-09

Anyone finding site extremely slow lately and been getting time outs?

Not if you are using Safari, Opera, firefox or Chrome.

As usual, if you are using IE, you are screwed. But you already knew that.

Maybe some evil genius from SPECTRE has hacked the site so that libs have to wait extra long to post.

Safari is working great.

Let's put a couple of quotes together for our idiot detector:
Not if you are using Safari, Opera, firefox or Chrome.

As usual, if you are using IE, you are screwed. But you already knew that.

I use Foxfire. Haven't used IE for more than a year...

Maybe some evil genius from SPECTRE has hacked the site so that libs have to wait extra long to post.

Safari is working great.

Maybe you're an idiot
It's FIREFOX, Idiot.

12-30-09

Anyone finding site extremely slow lately and been getting time outs?

Yes and it does it rather frequently. I get a 'the USMB server has timed out' and I have to try again. It also loads the pages uuuber slow. I finally gave up earlier and just logged off. Seems ok now. I use Firefox too with AdBlockPlus.

Forum List

Back