What is going on with this site???!!!

In what regard? The general increase in mean spirited nastiness (officially noted)? Or technical issues (which I have not noticed).

Please clarify, Patek Phillipe.

It's either that or the site administrators have disabled some java functions to combat the trojans mentioned in an earlier thread on this subject...either way the site is now runnng quite sluggishly...I wonder if that banned guy from the flame zone is involved....or we could just use the governments excuse..."it's Chinese hackers!!!" :lol:

I couldn't sign on for an hour the other night, they are probably working out some issues.

Houston, we have a problem. Quoting a quote within a quote causes quotations to be attributed to others. I repeat. Quoting a quote within a quote causes quotations to be attributed to others. See the thread about name honesty started by RetiredGunnerySgt.

:eek:There's a big ole bug in the water bucket, Momma!:eek:

Last edited:
Anyone using IE.... stop. That's where the problem is. I've changed my default browser to Safari and have had ZERO problems.

The site was working fine yesterday, and up until about 10 minutes ago. Now it's "redirecting" all over the place, with a comment in the lower left-corner "Read speed.pointtroll.com" and loading way too slow. I hope that means something. Like "we're working on it folks"?????? It would be nice to hear from Gunny or somebody.

I dumped IE and switched to Firefox, so I don't think your (our) servers are to blame.

Pointroll is an ad server. Make a filter in your Adblock, put "*.pointroll.*" that should keep that ad server blocked.

Last edited:
Houston, we have a problem. Quoting a quote within a quote causes quotations to be attributed to others. I repeat. Quoting a quote within a quote causes quotations to be attributed to others. See the thread about name honesty started by RetiredGunnerySgt.

:eek:There's a big ole bug in the water bucket, Momma!:eek:

oh for god sakes just admit you fucked up the incredibly easy quote function and that's RetiredGySgt ..slow down focus...try and pay attention

Forum List

Back